X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QUIZ: "Am I going to HEAVEN or HELL?" Most accurate test ever

Originally posted by Maxmax View Post
    It seems to me that if this quiz is correct, and I assume it is, given a very literal reading of the bibly, you end up with a very hateful person. Wouldn't it be better to live a life of love to all creatures, including raped virgin wives, or virgin wives that we are not happy with, negroes or gays? Is that not the message of Jesus?
    If it is, then surely you'll be able to quote Scripture to that effect.

Can we not try to assume that although the Old Testament is wise and the word of god, it also outdated?
    That's not the message of Jesus:

Matt. 5:18: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

I have always - the rational part of me - thought that religion was used to structure a community, and this does not seem compatible with a modern civilization. Thoughts?
    Listening to the rational part of yourself was your first mistake:

Prov. 3:5-6: Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

I got 100%.

The test is simple to pass if you've studied the Holy Bible ( of course) and accepted Jesus into your heart.

I feel sorry for the poor souls who hate God and want to burn in Hell

sigpic
      Psalm 109:8
      Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsgrace View Post
        I feel sorry for the poor souls who hate God and want to burn in Hell
        I feel sorry for the losers who think Hell actually exists and are wasting their lives instead of having fun. Ever heard of fun?

Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

- Ecclesiastes xii.7

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
          I feel sorry for the losers who think Hell actually exists and are wasting their lives instead of having fun. Ever heard of fun?
          Yes, except I don't think dragging hundreds of men into the fiery pits of Hell is particularly "fun", harlot.
          "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
          Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
          My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
          Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
          An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

Ever heard of fun?
            Well, yes, but, what part of burning for eternity sounds "fun" to you?

Matthew 13:42 "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth"
            sigpic

Comment

We'll have lots of fun watching you bob up and down in the lake of fire for eternity.

Ditch Girl --> <-- True Christians™
              This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
                Ditch Girl --> <-- True Christians™
                Amazing how Christians look forward to seeing people suffer and at the same time claim to have morals.

Hell believers --> Dutch Girl -->

Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

- Ecclesiastes xii.7

Comment

Amazing how Christians look forward to seeing people suffer and at the same time claim to have morals.

Hell believers --> Dutch Girl -->
                  Since we're not you, our morals come not from marijuana-fueled hallucinations, but from the Bible:

Psalm 52:6-7: The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him: Lo, [this is] the man [that] made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, [and] strengthened himself in his wickedness.

Psalm 59:8: But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.

sigpic

Comment

Rev. Osborne...

I was showing this quiz to my brother ( because I'm concerned for his damned soul ) and found what may be a typo...

Question 25 presently reads "Jesus came to send peace, but a sword."

In the AV1611KJV Matthew 10:34 it says "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

I'm not trying to be irreverent towards you, but, perhaps this quiz needs to be altered to show the true intent of Matthew 10:34?

Yours in Christ
                    sigpic

Comment

+1
                      This space is reserved for the posting of KJV Scripture ONLY. In AMERICAN, not French guttertalk. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Maxmax View Post
                        I have a question, and I will keep this civilized, I promise.

It seems to me that if this quiz is correct, and I assume it is, given a very literal reading of the bibly, you end up with a very hateful person. Wouldn't it be better to live a life of love to all creatures, including raped virgin wives, or virgin wives that we are not happy with, negroes or gays? Is that not the message of Jesus? Can we not try to assume that although the Old Testament is wise and the word of god, it also outdated? I have always - the rational part of me - thought that religion was used to structure a community, and this does not seem compatible with a modern civilization. Thoughts?
                        True Christianity(tm) isn't "religion used to structure a community". It is the COMMANDS of GOD.

False religions may have purposes such as structuring a community, concentrating power and wealth, controlling people, and the like. (Think Roman Catholicism or Islam!)

However, True Christianity(tm) is solely about following God's Commands, not doing what we "think" is "right"!
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!
                        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Godsgrace View Post
                          Rev. Osborne...

I was showing this quiz to my brother ( because I'm concerned for his damned soul ) and found what may be a typo...

Question 25 presently reads "Jesus came to send peace, but a sword."

In the AV1611KJV Matthew 10:34 it says "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

I'm not trying to be irreverent towards you, but, perhaps this quiz needs to be altered to show the true intent of Matthew 10:34?

Yours in Christ
                          Ah, but that was there on purpose! See, I made a subtle error to check to see if those reading it actually read the Bible. Now that someone has found it, I changed it to the correct version.

Congratulations on your Scriptural knowledge, brother.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

That is a really long quiz. I thought it would be a simple

1. Do you believe in the almighty power of God and his existence?

-Yes
                            -No

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Z View Post
                              That is a really long quiz. I thought it would be a simple

1. Do you believe in the almighty power of God and his existence?

-Yes
                              -No
                              That would be too simple. Half the atheist blind men would accidentally get a correct answer by just clicking in the general vicinity of the answer.

Lying By Accident is a logical fallacy.
                              YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
                                That would be too simple. Half the atheist blind men would accidentally get a correct answer by just clicking in the general vicinity of the answer.

Lying By Accident is a logical fallacy.
                                That is true. I didn't even think I those blind people getting a 50/50 chance!

Comment

Working...
                                X