X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tampons and Maxi Pads

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
    Ugh. I'll respond more to this topic after I eat breakfast. I'm getting images I don't like!
    What are you having? Fertilized eggs and blood sausage?
    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
    "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
    Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
      What are you having? Fertilized eggs and blood sausage?

No, but now I'm not sure I'll be able to for some time from now on
      sigpic
      Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ixi View Post
        Yeah but its stupid to sit on a rag inside all day when you could be working with a tampon!
        What on earth!? Are you trying to tell us that you continue patronizing your clients with that satanic device in your cooter?! Don't your johns notice it??

You really need to study the Word of God.

Leviticus 20:18
        And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.

Ezekiel 18:5-6
        But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right, and hath not ... come near to a menstruous woman.....

What you are doing disgusts Jesus. But I suppose that makes you happy, heathen.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working=stacking shelves and helping build porch.

Having a period is totally normal, the bodys way of releasing blood.
          A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

Comment

Working=stacking shelves and helping build porch.

Having a period is totally normal, the bodys way of releasing blood.
            Ixcky, "I" am totally normal and my body DOES NOT RELEASE BLOOD. Or, if it does, I go to the hospital. If you need to release blood, get some leeches!
            Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.

Comment

The body releases blood because it needs new blood if a woman gets pregnaut.
              A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

Comment

OK, your grasp of biology has left me speechless.

Comment

I'm sorry but I agree with Pastor Al.
                  How old are you? Haven't they taught you the facts of life yet?

The body releases blood because the uterus goes through a cycle where it builds up a lining to hold an embryo. Then the woman ovulates and she releases an egg. When that egg is not fertilized, it simply falls through the uterus empty and the unneeded lining is torn away, thus the blood.

Are you sure you're female? At the age of even 12 you should already know that!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry but I agree with Pastor Al.
                    How old are you? Haven't they taught you the facts of life yet?

The body releases blood because the uterus goes through a cycle where it builds up a lining to hold an embryo. Then the woman ovulates and she releases an egg. When that egg is not fertilized, it simply falls through the uterus empty and the unneeded lining is torn away, thus the blood.

Are you sure you're female? At the age of even 12 you should already know that!
                    Women discharge blood because God hates women. And when one considers women like you, it's little wonder.

Comment

I'm afraid "I" agree with Brother Hatchet. My GOD, you will give the poor girl nightmares if you tell her stuff like that!

Comment

Meh, say what you like, you can't dispute biology.
                        sigpic

Comment

Meh, say what you like, you can't dispute biology.

Yeah...if we could just figure out how to turn down the testosterone levels slightly,I'm sure the world's problems would be halved overnight.
                          In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by lilith View Post
                            Yeah...if we could just figure out how to turn down the testosterone levels slightly,I'm sure the world's problems would be halved overnight.
                            Genius!
                            sigpic

Comment

Genius!

Why thank you.

*Polishes nails modestly while trying to resist falling about laughing*
                              In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

Comment

Imagine how this forum would be without all the testosterone....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X