• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Valentines Day!

How can you go wrong with a day that celebrates love? =]
    Open your mind and heart

Re: Happy Valentines Day!

Absolutely right!

I hope everyone makes a point today of letting their spouse, partner, or significant other know how much they are loved and appreciated.
    Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

I'll be brief.
      Attached Files
      Psalm 81:10:
      I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
      open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Yes indeed, happy V.D. day. Is it any accident that Valentines day is named after venereal diseases, the very fruit of fornication? I think not! Enjoy your pagan holiday and it's by-products--I'll stay in and read my Bible, thank you very much...
        Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

The only man I love is Jesus Christ, so every day is Valentine's Day.
          Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
          in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
            Yes indeed, happy V.D. day. Is it any accident that Valentines day is named after venereal diseases, the very fruit of fornication? I think not! Enjoy your pagan holiday and it's by-products--I'll stay in and read my Bible, thank you very much...

Would that be the one with the Mary Magdalene pull-out centerfold?

And Pagan is capitalized, by the way - it's the name of a religion.
            Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dances with Joy View Post
              And Pagan is capitalized, by the way - it's the name of a religion.
              No, "pagan" is a sin and a cult. Capitalization denotes respect.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
                The only man I love is Jesus Christ, so every day is Valentine's Day.
                That has got to be the sweetest thing I have heard all day.

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  No, "pagan" is a sin and a cult. Capitalization denotes respect.
                  Then you have no respect for Jesus' mother!

Enjoy hell, cultist!
                  ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
                  There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

You might want to check out THIS information about the satanic origins of "valentines" day.

Wake up, people!!
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by ayerea View Post
                      How can you go wrong with a day that celebrates love? =]
                      When I was younger I was in a school performance which happened to take place on Valentine's Day. The musical was VDay related, and I was part of the chorus. The performance wasn't that great, but afterward one of my secret admirers came to me and gave me some fowers. I wan't particularly thrilled, and only a few minutes later my girlfriend questioned me about them; I told her that I got them for her, and handed them over (I thought I was thinking quickly, but lo, I was still young). She came storming back about 30 mins later and shoved the roses back at me - the buds had been cut off, the thorny stems were all that remained, save a short note to me from the FIRST girl. My mistake. Needless to say, the rest of Valentine's Day was not a thrill for me.

Is that a good enough example for you?
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Which is worse, Christmas or Valentine's Day?
                        They are both HORRIBLE TRAVESTIES of holidays, since they both come from Pagan traditions.

Comment

5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                          X