X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me BAN Pokemon !

Brothers and Sisters,

We may be a little late with this one, but let us do our best to do something about this monstrosity called Pokemon. Allow me to point out several factors that make this anti-Christian:
    • Espouses a neo-pagan worldview -- this is anti-Christian by definition
    • Makes children obsessed with "collecting them all" and keeps their attention away from the Bible and homeschool classes
    • Creates confusing gender identity issues
    • Creates the illusion of "power" based on collective cards instead of through prayer and surrender to God
    • Generates aggressive reactions when father throws all cards in the trash
    • Encourages retardation: studies show that after a child starts with Pokemon, its IQ drops by 3 to 5 points within a month
    • It's a stepping stone to other role-playing games with even more Satanic themes

Please, Brothers and Sisters, let us pray that this evil game gets banned and ALL Pokemon cards ever collected will be BURNED!
    I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
    Matthew 7:22
    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Re: Help me BAN Pokemon !

Originally posted by Mr.GOD=life View Post
    • Encourages retardation: studies show that after a child starts with Pokemon, its IQ drops by 3 to 5 points within a month
    that why childrens need to read the bibles, cuz it make thier IQ go up every time they memmorize a bible verses, an i no this cuz i memmorize a bible verses every day, i gonna be a true brainiack™, yay!

Comment

I'm sure brother Jeb Thurmond will appreciate your support.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I was always shocked by how the japs can confuse good American kids, who could become True Christians, but because of the foolishness they use, kids now seem more interested in which pokemon than reading the good Holy Book!

Not only should America (and the entire world) ban pokemon, but everything from the japs, those godless rice monkey fags!

God Bless America!

Comment

Originally posted by hopeneverdies View Post
          Not only should America (and the entire world) ban pokemon, but everything from the japs
          Hear hear Brother! Weird raw fish eaters.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by hopeneverdies View Post
            Not only should America (and the entire world) ban pokemon, but everything from the japs, those godless rice monkey fags!
            Excellent point: the whole thing is made by people who aren't even Christians.

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
            Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
            Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
              Excellent point: the whole thing is made by people who aren't even Christians.
              Exactly Brother! these cartoons come disguised to fool good True Christians and then they poison the youths mind

japs

Comment

We are 10 years late with this Pokemon topic...
                I remember, I had a huge problems, my little boy was always fighting with his brother pretending he was pokemon called "machamp" (or something like that)
                but obsession went away by itself in a month...

Comment

My son was given some of those cards. We burned them and his hand a little. I told him there 'Devil Cards' and the fire would consume him if he ever touched them again. Seven years have gone by and he still cries a little when he sees them in Wal*Mart.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    My son was given some of those cards. We burned them and his hand a little. I told him there 'Devil Cards' and the fire would consume him if he ever touched them again. Seven years have gone by and he still cries a little when he sees them in Wal*Mart.
                    I admire your doing, but would never have strenght to punish my son on that way.
                    But i think, those Pokemon cards are loosing popularity amongst kids,so we don't have to be afraid of them...

Comment

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
                      Brothers and Sisters,

We may be a little late with this one, but let us do our best to do something about this monstrosity called Pokemon. Allow me to point out several factors that make this anti-Christian:
                      • Espouses a neo-pagan worldview -- this is anti-Christian by definition
                      • Makes children obsessed with "collecting them all" and keeps their attention away from the Bible and homeschool classes
                      • Creates confusing gender identity issues
                      • Creates the illusion of "power" based on collective cards instead of through prayer and surrender to God
                      • Generates aggressive reactions when father throws all cards in the trash
                      • It's a stepping stone to other role-playing games with even more Satanic themes

Please, Brothers and Sisters, let us pray that this evil game gets banned and ALL Pokemon cards ever collected will be BURNED!
                      None of this makes sense. Let kids be kids and let them live their lives. A little card game isn't going to automatically make them hell-bound.

Comment

Originally posted by :)diversity(: View Post
                        None of this makes sense. Let kids be kids and let them live their lives. A little card game isn't going to automatically make them hell-bound.
                        Why must you be a God-hating liar who hates children?
                        Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                        Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                        Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                        All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                        Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                        On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                        My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

He must be evil.
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Do you brush your teeth? If so: do you realize that not brushing your teeth won't mean you will automatically or immediately have them drop out of your mouth, right? You might have bad breath, but that's it.

Similarly, Pokemon won't corrupt children right away, but it does so slowly. Little by little.

You can fill a bucket with water drop by drop. Each individual drop is insignificant and you'd say "what's the harm of this drop". And yet after a while, you end up with a full bucket of water, but by then it's too late. That's the whole point: the Devil doesn't work in obvious ways, but seemingly innocent ways, preferably by corrupting little children.

Look what those children who started 10 years on Pokemon are doing now: they are playing murder simulators where they "kill" eachother in unimaginably cruel ways. Do we really want to see what the next step is 10 years from now... ?

PLEASE pray with me to get POKEMON BANNED!

Comment

Originally posted by :)diversity(: View Post
                              Oh sure, and why not give them a little marijuana? Just a bit won't hurt, right? Then maybe some cocaine? It's all in good fun! Maybe then they can have some cyanide? It's just kids being kids! A little won't hurt, right?
                              sigpic
                              The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                              - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Working...
                              X