X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List of Catholic gods

Please can we stop with the "I am holier than Thou" nonsense? I tried to answer a simple question posed by a member of your congregation. And please do not insult me by calling me a Satanist. I joined this forum to try and clear misunderstanding. By the way, I would like to know why my signature has been changed from a wise man's inspired words to scripture from revelations?
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

Originally posted by St.Plompy View Post
      Please can we stop with the "I am holier than Thou" nonsense? I tried to answer a simple question posed by a member of your congregation. And please do not insult me by calling me a Satanist. I joined this forum to try and clear misunderstanding. By the way, I would like to know why my signature has been changed from a wise man's inspired words to scripture from revelations?
      Pal, I am commanded by God Almighty to rebuke filthy papist dogs and try to bring them into His Grace. As a mary worshiper, you are damned to eternal hellfire. The fact that the papist church is actually a satanic cult has been well documented.

By the way, before plunging on with your papist mission here, you really should read THIS thread and THIS one too. It might help save you from making any even bigger fool of yourself than has already occurred.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'd like to clear up a misunderstanding here. In no way has my faith community pushed me on this "papist mission" if you would call it that. Please I am reading your "proof" that Catholicism is a satanic cult, but it seems to me you are missing something. We (and I know this will lead onto a whole new argument between us, Pastor) were the first Christ worshiping religion. Our church has had a long history of serving Jesus and His Holy Father in Heaven. I must admit sometimes our purpose became obscure to others. As with the tragedy that was Luther, where the church had been so corrupt in that time that Luther could no longer stand it and left starting this whole interlaced conflagration of Christian Sects. I'm sorry it ended up this way. Please be forgiving and please let us converse as adults as to our differences. Thank you.
        John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

I'd like to clear up a misunderstanding here. In no way has my faith community pushed me on this "papist mission" if you would call it that. Please I am reading your "proof" that Catholicism is a satanic cult, but it seems to me you are missing something. We (and I know this will lead onto a whole new argument between us, Pastor) were the first Christ worshiping religion. Our church has had a long history of serving Jesus and His Holy Father in Heaven. I must admit sometimes our purpose became obscure to others. As with the tragedy that was Luther, where the church had been so corrupt in that time that Luther could no longer stand it and left starting this whole interlaced conflagration of Christian Sects. I'm sorry it ended up this way. Please be forgiving and please let us converse as adults as to our differences. Thank you.
          So you admit that your "church" was corrupt? Thank you; that's all we need to know.

Matt. 7:15-20: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
          This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Your very welcome. But you must also have the stones that no human institution has been or ever will be perfect.

Comment

. . . But you must also have the stones that no human institution has been or ever will be perfect.
              And that, my friend, is precisely why we follow God's perfect word (KJV1611) to the letter, rather than having some antichristian child-molester "interpret" scripture for us.
              A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left. (Ecclesiastes 10:2)

Comment

Wow nice one! I'll have you know that my Priest, Bishop and Pope(who have always been true to his vows of celibacy) never spoon feed scripture for us. They let us read the bible and interpret for ourselves what we believe to be the true will of Christ. It comes down to this: To live life as Jesus taught we must treat others as we ourselves wish to be treated. Do YOU really want the foundation of your faith chewed on and spat upon by a group of rednecks?

Comment

Wow nice one! I'll have you know that my Priest, Bishop and Pope(who have always been true to his vows of celibacy) never spoon feed scripture for us. They let us read the bible and interpret for ourselves what we believe to be the true will of Christ. It comes down to this: To live life as Jesus taught we must treat others as we ourselves wish to be treated. Do YOU really want the foundation of your faith chewed on and spat upon by a group of rednecks?
                  They count on you NOT reading the Bible, which is why they flaunt God's commandments with wild abandon.

We True Christians(tm) read the Bible for ourselves, and require it of our membership. We don't "let" our people read the bits they like; they must understand ALL of it.
                  www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                  Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                  Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Wow nice one! I'll have you know that my Priest, Bishop and Pope(who have always been true to his vows of celibacy) never spoon feed scripture for us. They let us read the bible and interpret for ourselves what we believe to be the true will of Christ.
                    There's part of the problem. We don't "interpret" for ourselves what we "believe" to be the true will of Christ; we read the words of the Bible so that we may know the true will of Christ. We have a thread on reading versus interpreting the Bible here.

It comes down to this: To live life as Jesus taught we must treat others as we ourselves wish to be treated. Do YOU really want the foundation of your faith chewed on and spat upon by a group of rednecks?
                    If I were indulging in any lifestyle choices that would damn me to hell, I'd want to be warned away from them, so that's what I do.
                    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by St.Poofter View Post
                      Do YOU really want the foundation of your faith chewed on and spat upon by a group of rednecks?
                      You seem to think Jesus wants to be chewed up and swallowed by a Pope-loving, Mary-worshipping gaggle of dimwitted Bibilliterate dagos.
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Prune Danish View Post
                        And that, my friend, is precisely why we follow God's perfect word (KJV1611) to the letter, rather than having some antichristian child-molester "interpret" scripture for us.
                        If you interpret it to the "letter," why do you see John 6 as invalid?

So, according to your interpretation of Paul's words, you should get rid of your Prayer Requests Forum! After all, there is only one mediator between God and man-right?
                        ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
                        There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
                          If you interpret it to the "letter," why do you see John 6 as invalid?

So, according to your interpretation of Paul's words, you should get rid of your Prayer Requests Forum! After all, there is only one mediator between God and man-right?
                          You never tire of presenting the same old debunked arguments, do you, Major Tom?

sigpic

Comment

I'm catholic, and I'm fairly sure I only worship one God....?

Comment

Originally posted by Confusedcatholic View Post
                              I'm catholic, and I'm fairly sure I only worship one God....?
                              Then why remain in the Roman Catholic system? That's a bit like claiming you're on a diet and then eating an entire box of doughnuts a day.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
                                Then why remain in the Roman Catholic system? That's a bit like claiming you're on a diet and then eating an entire box of doughnuts a day.

Well, what I meant was that I have never been taught to worship more than one God.
                                I have always been told there is one God, and worshipping others is sin.
                                ( Of course, I was only brought up Catholic, I'm still deciding if I'd like to follow the religion. Unlikely. )

Comment

Working...
                                X