X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Debunking common myths about Christianity

Originally posted by Jarska View Post
    What if you find the complete scripture. I think you have a bible. Its hard to find something from the bible in the internet.
    Sadly, this is an example of one of the finest minds in finland.

I know this because it can read and write!
    The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Originally Posted by Jarska
      Sorry but i couldnt find the entire verse so you will have to handle with that.
      Well since God must have brought you here for a reason, I will find the scripture for you:

Originally Posted by Jarska
      Actually you didnt prove anything yet. So Bible lies about some things?
      Mr Hutchins does not have to prove anything.

YOU ARE THE ONE claiming that the default position of The Bible is that it's false. Neither God nor Mr Hutchins nor I believe that is so.
      THE ONUS IS ON YOU to demonstrate that your position has any merit.

The raison d'être of this board is to praise God and Jesus in Him and He in Jesus and Jesus in us, even as we are in Him.
      JOHN 14:11,10,20

PRAISE AND GLORIFY HIS EXCELLENT LOVINGKINDNESS AND HIS TENDERMERCIES !

Comment

Originally posted by worshiper29 View Post
        You thought your intelligence could 1-up God's intelligence?

After a True Christian™ reads both of those verses, they obviously would conclude that God is multifaceted. He can be merciful, but he can also show anger. In the same way, God can be one of war or one of peace...he can be BOTH. Neither of these verses contradict each other.
        Thanks for the explanation. How about the others? I'm really interested in hearing what you have to say.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. How about the others? I'm really interested in hearing what you have to say.
          Have you read those passages in context yet?
          WE are waiting for YOU to actually present something worth answering..

Comment

How about this? Should i bee intelligent or not in gods eyes?

PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
            ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
            1CO 1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

Comment

How about this? Should i bee intelligent or not in gods eyes?

PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
              ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
              1CO 1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
              Of what gods are you talking about here? How are these verses relevant to you, to these gods or to anything?

Comment

fucking idiots

Comment

Originally posted by godsux View Post
                  piffleing idiots
                  I know. I wish I'd be so clever that I could too make my point with F-word, and come up with well thought non-idiot replies like this.

Originally posted by godsux
                  hahahahahahahahaha
                  Pearls of wisdoms, pinnacle of atheism.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                    Of what gods are you talking about here? How are these verses relevant to you, to these gods or to anything?
                    Please answer the question. Should i be intelligent or not?

Comment

you are hurting my feelings over here man

Comment

Please answer the question. Should i be intelligent or not?
                        Oh please, what does this has to do with those scripture parts you posted? Dd you read the whole texts?

Please answer the question yourself. Should you be (without stinger) intelligent in the eyes of what gods?

Comment

Originally posted by godsux View Post
                          you are hurting my feelings over here man
                          I noticed. That's usually why simple minds brings in f this, f that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                            Please answer the question yourself. Should you be (without stinger) intelligent in the eyes of what gods?
                            Thats what i'm asking you!!!
                            You have only been avoiding my questions by asking me question. I can answer you after you have answered me.

Comment

Thats what i'm asking you!!!
                              You have only been avoiding my questions by asking me question. I can answer you after you have answered me.
                              I have no idea about your Eskimo gods. They are totally irrelevant to this thread.

Comment

i dislike those people who choose to be ignorant and use the f word

Comment

Working...
                                X