X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Earth is flat...

Where are the edges?
    Lev.18:22
    Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Re: If the Earth is flat...

Because edges are for people who are going to hell
    Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by 159753 View Post
      Because edges are for people who are going to hell
      I asked where they are...

Comment

Don't you guys want to go to Heaven with us?
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Ḣ͚̘͔ͬ́ͣ͊ͅe͇̫͈̜̹̯ͣͅy̭̖̮̞̗̥ͥ̈́̇͂͊ͯͨ͂̏ ͎͕̖̣͐̑͒ͫ̈̇͊g̰̠̳̫̜̭̮̾ͫͮ̉ͥͮ̑ͅͅu̬͖̮̱̺͚̹ͧͅy̝̜̣̱ͭͬ͊̆ͅs̎ ̼͉͎͔͍ͨ̚ ̼̻̹̓̀̉͒̈̈́̎͌Í̺̞̰͇̼̱̺̠̽͐ͤ͑̀͛̿ ̰̟̺͕̋͌ͮw̯͖̲͍͍͇̳̞̩͋͑ͤ͊͑̍ͦǎ̺̗̽̽̎̿̚s̳̽̎̽ͤ͑̀ͦ̀̇nͨ͗ͧͥ̈ ̘͈̩́̔'̺͓̟̦͕͚͑̽͐̔̚ͅt̹͎̔̌̐ͤ͐͌ ͖̮͔͓̩ͧͭ̀̓ͩ̚p̳̤͔̠̭̮̗̲̞͋̈́a͍͖̺͚̫̖͕͑̒ͧy̝̟͇̖̭͓̲͔̓̍i̅̊̂ͬ ̤̻͑ǹ̫͖͇̠̳̟̘̺̈́̂͌ͫ̎̈g̰̣̻̘̥͆̓͒ͨ̓͊̍͌ ̺̠̤̫͍̭̙̍̾͊̽ā̻̗͕͉̺̈́͛̓̿̿ͧ̓ͅṱ̲̳̐ͬͧť̪̖͛ͣ͐̓͗̊̏ͭe͕̪̤ͫ ̣̘͇n̳̠̘̺̐̋ͤ̓̓̃t̝̩̼͚͎̦͎̰ͫ̍ͧĭ͇̲̫͎ͤ̒õ̝̞͓̠̰ͧ͑̏ͯ̌͛ͮ̈ͅ ̬̦̳n̻̘̼̝̮̭͙͔̄̇͆ͯ͒͛ ̪̯͕̦̥̺͍̙̺ͨ͆̈́͂̀̓̐̑a̮̖̱̻̞̦͈̦ͮ̌̓̓n̖̿̇d̗͉͍̥̤̺ͮ̄ ̱͇͓͔̥͓͕̄ͦ̔ͫ̀ͅs̺̠̭̘͈ͯ̋̓͌̍̇ͭ̌͌a̳ͭ̐t̠̞͚͛̓ā̖̟̙ͯn̅ ̖ ̦͍̠͍̰̟͖̆̐ͭ̔͒͊ġ̭̼̩̺̹̘̰̺ͩ̂͑̊̽ͅǒ̙̯̯̆̋͂t̞̠̦̝̖̤̣̏ ͖ ̜̯̮͉̪̫̫̠̊̏̓́ͬi̫̮̾̇͊̃ͬn̖ͥ̃ ̠̠̹͉̈́̒͊̍̾̽m͓͙̘̱͎̬̙͈ͤ̽͂̔ͫ̉̑̏y͎̠͓ͤ̌̑̐͛̔ ̫̬ͧͭ͒̓͗̌̑̀c̗̘̱͉̬͋͗o͉̭̭̿̌͗m̙̘̻͔̙̤̝̤̆̅ͣͬp͖̝͍͔ͣ̎́̓͌u̒ ͙̤̪͇͓͕̓̊́t͍͓̝̤͎̤̙̫̻͛̔e̳̤͚̲͒͑̿̓̍ͯ͗r̻̻̤͓̘ͩ̊̋̈͊̓ͩ̚ͅ,̑ ͇͌̽ ͇̅̋̈͋̂̌̏ͩ́p͎̭̆ͥͨͧ̊ḷ̫̾̎̒ͮ̔̄ͧ̚e̘̳̩̱̬͐͋ä̙̪͕̾͋̓̈́̓ͫ̐ͅ ̙ṣ̱̙̹̓ͭ̐͐͗e̫̲͓̬̠̥̹ͯ̿ͩͧ̈ ̩̠͕̼̪̺̺̲̐ͮͪ̂̑̂ͅp͚͚̽͐̐r̝͎̰͙̻̮̞̥̹ͧͥ͊̿ͨ́̋â̯͖̬͇̄ͮ̌̈́ͭ͗ ̻̹̹̗y̗̺͑ͬ̎ͨͪ͒̚ ̳̺͙̙͚̪̎́ͥ̾̀ẗ̞̝̟̞͍͎̤̟́̎͌̃ȏ͉̝̣̣̔ͪ͂ ̞̙͈̼̔̎̃ͪ̚h̖͎́̾͗ͧ͗ͅe͙̱̫͚̾̄̽̈́l̦̜̜̥͍̺̜͔̎̿̅p̹̓̓ͥͦ̆ ̝͍ ̩͆̈̑ͧm̦͎̳̻̉̍̊ͭe̩͔͇͚ͧ͐͌ͨͥ́̚!̞̣̱͈͔̏͑ͧͤ̂̇

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
            Don't you guys want to go to Heaven with us?
            I think you're missing the point, I'm asking where are the edges of the Earth? Near Japan or somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by FatherRobert View Post
              I think you're missing the point, I'm asking where are the edges of the Earth? Near Japan or somewhere?
              Pretty sure they're just using the generic christian method of arguing, e.g; Completely ignore everything that doesn't agree with you.

Comment

No, you're looking at this whole issue the wrong way. The question you should ask yourself is this: "what do I have to believe in order to get into Heaven?"

Comment

No, you're looking at this whole issue the wrong way. The question you should ask yourself is this: "what do I have to believe in order to get into Heaven?"
                  So I'm not allowed to ask questions? I have to blindly and unquestionly believe the bible?

Comment

No, you're completely evading the point.
                    If the earth is flat like your great skywizard says it is, then where did the mighty bearded giant in the clouds hide the edges? You know, those magical things that are on ALL 2-dimensional, and most 3-dimensional objects?

If your next reply doesn't contain an answer, you get to rejoice in the fact that your brain is an atrophied lump of fat by now.

Comment

So I'm not allowed to ask questions? I have to blindly and unquestionly believe the bible?
                      Yes, remember: KJV1611!
                      That is the only Bible that is approved by God.

Comment

Originally posted by Hastur View Post
                        you get to rejoice in the fact that your brain is an atrophied lump of fat by now.
                        You get to rejoice in the fact that you will be raped by demons in Hell for all eternity, while the flames of Hell turn your testicles into lumps of coal.

Comment

You get to rejoice in the fact that you will be raped by demons in Hell for all eternity, while the flames of Hell turn your testicles into lumps of coal.
                          Ooooh, did I get a little bite out of you?
                          Well since I don't see an answer to the question in your post, it's safe to assume your head is filled with jello and fairy tales.
                          And who says I don't LIKE being raped by demons, hmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by Hastur View Post
                            Ooooh, did I get a little bite out of you?
                            Well since I don't see an answer to the question in your post, it's safe to assume your head is filled with jello and fairy tales.
                            And who says I don't LIKE being raped by demons, hmmm?
                            I'll pray for you.

Comment

I'll pray for you.
                              Oh please, spare me the savior attitude, when you die you'll rot and be eaten by maggots and worms, just like me.
                              Again though I notice you continue to evade the question, so you admit you have no answer, and a "fact" is not a fact is the answers don't add up.
                              The earth is round, god was created as a fairy tail, much like the boogy man, and I hope for your sake that you never, and hopefully, don't now have children.

Comment

Working...
                              X