X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GQ

What is your GQ?
    "Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me" -- Faaabulous President Bush, May 27, 2004

Re: GQ

GQ stands for Godliness Quotient.
    "Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me" -- Faaabulous President Bush, May 27, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by narrowpathy View Post
      GQ stands for Godliness Quotient.

Ooops. I was thinking about Gentleman's Quarterly. The glossy magazine.

Comment

Judges 4:4
        And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

She, Deborah the prophetess, judged men and women, as God hath commanded her. Why? Because her GQ is the highest!
        Now, if there is a married couple, and both man and woman, are True Christians, then who should be the leader?
        Man? But what if his wife has higher GQ than him?

Comment

Also, if you take a True Christian father and his True Christian daughter, who should be in command? The girl if her GQ is higher?

Comment

What is your GQ?
            Where do you get this term from? And how is it determined?

I would say off the top of my True Christian™ head that it would be impossible for a True Christian™ female to be somehow "Godlier" than a True Christian™ Man.

If you're talking about unsaved scum, then who cares?
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              Where do you get this term from? And how is it determined?

I would say off the top of my True Christian™ head that it would be impossible for a True Christian™ female to be somehow "Godlier" than a True Christian™ Man.

If you're talking about unsaved scum, then who cares?
              Oh, Pastor,
              How it is determined, I don't know, in fact YOU should know that. BTW, what's your G.Q.?

Comment

Dear Friend,

Salvation is all or nothing. 1 or 0. It is not a matter of degrees.

Yours in Him,
                bab

Comment

Originally posted by Born Again Bob View Post
                  Dear Friend,

Salvation is all or nothing. 1 or 0. It is not a matter of degrees.

Yours in Him,
                  bab
                  Dear BaB,

Are you as godly as Apostle Paul?

Comment

Dear BaB,

Are you as godly as Apostle Paul?
                    Friend,

I noticed some questions considering what you exactly meant with GQ? If you really want some honest answers I think it's best you specify yourself a bit more.

Comment

Working...
                    X