• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Jersey Spits on Jesus

Originally posted by Dances with Joy View Post
    More for me!

doing the happy hiziki dance....
    Lollerskates. Maybe later on I'll order some Pho... Want any?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Hikari View Post
      Lollerskates. Maybe later on I'll order some Pho... Want any?

I'm not familiar with pho. What is it?
      Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dances with Joy View Post
        I'm not familiar with pho. What is it?
        It's a Vietmenese Noodle Soup. It's really good.The kind my neighbor makes is the best. If I'm lucky today, I might be able to bug him enough so he'll make me some for free.

Comment

It's a Vietmenese Noodle Soup. It's really good.The kind my neighbor makes is the best. If I'm lucky today, I might be able to bug him enough so he'll make me some for free.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pho

Sounds delish. There's a Vietnamese restaurant a few miles from where I live. Maybe I'll see if they have it on the menu.
          Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

This is not a love-in for noodle sucking les-phos.

Comment

Look who's talking apple sucker.

Anyhow, I'm glad you're going to try pho.
              Pho is to me like hiziki is to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
                This is not a love-in for noodle sucking les-phos.

Hey, we're just two women discussing recipes for our favorite dishes. Isn't that what TC's say we're supposed to do?

Comment

Look who's talking apple sucker.

"Better to suck apples then fondle gazelles." -The Bible

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    So now all you sinners can just slither over to NJ and get your abortion pills and your queer butt creams and such. Just be advised that Jesus takes note of everything you put in your mouth.
                    Well done!
                    I'm glad that finally, people are starting to have a bit more common sense and decency! Fortunately, there isn't the same silly problem where I live (knock on wood).

Originally posted by BT
                    B ) This law isn't about what people do behind closed doors, it's about queers mincing their way into respectable Christian business and forcing their beliefs down their throats without their consent. They might as well make it mandatory to sodomise everyone in sight and be done with it.
                    As you said to someone else, the irony within that post of yours is staggering.
                    Xtians are the last people on Earth who can complain about people shoving beliefs down throats.
                    sigpic
                    Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                      Well done!
                      I'm glad that finally, people are starting to have a bit more common sense and decency! Fortunately, there isn't the same silly problem where I live (knock on wood).

What an interesting turn of phrase you have chosen, witch. I'll bet you thought you were pretty slick...

...Greeks worshiped the oak as it was sacred to Zeus, Celts believed in tree spirits, and both believed touching sacred trees would bring good fortune. Irish lore holds that "touching wood" is a way to thank the leprechauns for a bit of luck. Pagans also held similar beliefs of protective tree spirits. Chinese and Koreans thought the spirits of mothers who died in childbirth remained in nearby trees....
                      Stop trying to indoctrinate us with your ridiculous superstitious chink witchery!

Xtians are the last people on Earth who can complain about people shoving beliefs down throats.
                      Why can't you see that there is an enormous difference between spreading the Good News about Jesus and forcing pharmacists to perform sodomy? Are you really that thick?
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

What an interesting turn of phrase you have chosen, witch. I'll bet you thought you were pretty slick... Stop trying to indoctrinate us with your ridiculous superstitious chink witchery!

Umm, I wasn't, that was merely my way of expressing that it is desirous that the current pharmaceutical practices regarding birth control etc over here remain the same as they are and don't fall prey to the poison of xtian fundamentalist opinions.

Why can't you see that there is an enormous difference between spreading the Good News about Jesus and forcing pharmacists to perform sodomy? Are you really that thick?
                        That article was talking about birth control pills. Because unlike some, I seem to have actually read it. It says nothing about anal creams, and even if it did, that hardly means the pharmacist is performing sodomy, more likely selling some relief to some poor hemorrhoid sufferer.
                        Next time you get 'roids, see how you like it with no medical treatment!
                        sigpic

Comment

[/COLOR]

That article was talking about birth control pills. Because unlike some, I seem to have actually read it. It says nothing about anal creams, and even if it did, that hardly means the pharmacist is performing sodomy, more likely selling some relief to some poor hemorrhoid sufferer.
                          Next time you get 'roids, see how you like it with no medical treatment!
                          The article in question is about liberalistas forcing Christian pharmacists to sell products against their will. The main issue is the extremely sinful baby murder pill, now being forced on schoolgirls all across the world.

Why should a God fearing christian be forced to help you hellbound feminazis kill innocent babies? THAT is the point, witch.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

The article in question is about liberalistas forcing Christian pharmacists to sell products against their will. The main issue is the extremely sinful baby murder pill, now being forced on schoolgirls all across the world.
                            Nothing is being forced, it is merely available if needed/wanted. If the girls don't want to get they pill, they simply don't have to. They can ignore the fact that it is available for sale.

Why should a God fearing christian be forced to help you hellbound feminazis kill innocent babies? THAT is the point, witch.
                            The pill doesn't kill babies, Zeke, it prevents their occurence in the first place. It is also used to regulate the menstrual cycle for those who need it for medical reasons, women who would otherwise bleed to an unhealthy degree.

And I notice that you don't deny being a sufferer of ye olde 'roids...
                            sigpic

Comment

And I notice that you don't deny being a sufferer of ye olde 'roids...
                              I don't even know what that means. Is "roids" some sort of demon code for something? We are not interested in such filth.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

I don't even know what that means. Is "roids" some sort of demon code for something? We are not interested in such filth.
                                'Roids=an abbreviation for hemorrhoids.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X