X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Hates Japan!

Brothers and sisters in Christ, it should now be obvious to anyone with eyes that God is enraged with Japan. He hates them for a long list of reasons, some of which I understand (being racist perverts and bowing down to that fat chink budha for one!), and many I don't. But God is smarter than the rest of us, so we'll all take His word for it and send Him a big "Thank You Jesus!" in our prayers this week.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: God Hates Japan!

This "Bangkok" - particularly in Relation to a "gay pride" event - really makes me cringe

Comment

As is well known in Christian circles, it has long been prophesized that Japan would be struck with an earthquake and tidal wave.

Answer THAT, atheist scum!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

That brought a tear to my eyes pastor Zeke!

So beautiful ... in the night, like a thief.
        Psalm 81:10:
        I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
        open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Something just occurred to me...Is Demonic influence fighting with the Sons and Angels of the Most HIGH GOD, the demons have been let out of the *Abyss* under the earth, they are not demons as people think of in Monster Movies...

They are creatures that encase poisons, toxins, chemicals, substances that harm the earth and mankind...

When the Great Flood of NOAH happened we did not have oil until after the flood, we have thousands of demonic angels and mankind who were destroyed in the ground, now when the demonic bodies disinegrated they produced posionous substances, toxins in our oceans that we have been dealing with since then....

Demonic influence is causing these horrid Natural Disasters by the defect that they are en-cased in ...

Maybe Jesus is having a massive fight with these Demons under the Earth while I'm up here wading through Mud, distributing Bibles...
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

I know why God is especially angry at the Japanese, I mean besides the obvious of attacking his favorite country in 1941. Its because they named that Satanic prehistoric movie monster with that blasphemous name! And Im not talking Mothra.

Comment

Thank you Jesus for hating the Japanese!

I heard a lot of Japanese spend their free time driving around in black vans, yelling threats through bullhorns at foreign Christians all the time. What do they call them, "gaisensha" or something like that? (What next, will they start denying Jap war crimes in WWII and before?)

Having extremists in one's country is not the problem. The problem is that it's not only tolerated but encouraged and openly celebrated by the vast majority of Japanese people. The fact that such hatred exists out there in the open for all to see and experience? A sure sign of deep-rooted evil, intrinsic to that society.

It's not surprising that the Japanese do not seek to excise this evil, of course. These revolting, little demon-like humanoids are unspeakably evil in many, many other ways.
              sigpic
              Revelations 6:16
              "And said to the mountains and rocks,
              Fall on us, and hide us from the face
              of him that sitteth on the throne,
              and from the wrath of the Lamb"

Comment

The country of Japan is littered with drunks. If there's one thing I can't stand it's a man drunk in public. They aren't Christians so they have no shame. And the most pathetic thing is, they get like this after only one or two beers!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

What happened in Japan?
                  God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall View Post
                    What happened in Japan?
                    Jesus has struck a few thousand of them down for mocking Him and for being slanty in His presence. Take a look at THIS Brother, and rejoice!
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

what we need to be doing is reaching out to our friends in Japan. after all, the've done us no harm, and the scars of the 2nd World War still haunt them, as well as us. they are ready to put that behind them, and welcome us as friends.

should we turn our shoulder in their time of need? no! they need our help, and while some of their customs might be a little questionable, that is no excuse to stand by and laugh, and mock them while they are suffering.

God would never do such a thing to his creation unless he was provoked, and was he provoked? i think not.

unite and help Japan, show the devil that he cannot win!

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat View Post
                        what we need to be doing is reaching out to our friends in Japan. after all, the've done us no harm, and the scars of the 2nd World War still haunt them, as well as us. they are ready to put that behind them, and welcome us as friends.

should we turn our shoulder in their time of need? no! they need our help, and while some of their customs might be a little questionable, that is no excuse to stand by and laugh, and mock them while they are suffering.
                        We already ARE helping them, or were you in such a hurry to whine you couldn't bothered to read other threats on the board first?

God would never do such a thing to his creation unless he was provoked, and was he provoked? i think not.
                        We've explained over and over again how God was provoked by that island of Shinto-worshiping perverts. Now He's stuck them with a volcano in southern Japan, so they must have REALLY angered Him!
                        Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                        Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                        Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                        All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                        Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                        On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                        My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post
                          We already ARE helping them, or were you in such a hurry to whine you couldn't bothered to read other threats on the board first?

We've explained over and over again how God was provoked by that island of Shinto-worshiping perverts. Now He's stuck them with a volcano in southern Japan, so they must have REALLY angered Him!
                          yes, because bibles really are going to help them. they need money. why are you so selfish?
                          2 Chronicles 15:13
                          Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

Originally posted by bweaty sollox View Post
                            why are you so selfish?
                            Sending those chinks the True Word of God is selfish? You are a bit of a hater, aren't you?
                            Psalm 81:10:
                            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat View Post
                              what we need to be doing is reaching out to our friends in Japan.
                              Yeah, like with a 10-foot pole! Don't you know those 'people' Eat... raw Fish? JESUS how they must reek!

PS REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X