X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ladies swimwear: very unladylike

Originally posted by Tchoupitoulas View Post
    The friends skinny-dipping with me don't seem to mind.
    That is because you are all sex crazed perverted demons. People like you are the reason for the decay in morality.

Jesus never walked on water naked.
    Jesus never polluted the water others might use.
    What makes you think you are better than Jesus?
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
      That is because you are all sex crazed perverted demons. People like you are the reason for the decay in morality.
      We swim, we don't have an orgy. Nudity is not, in and of itself, an invitation to sex.

Jesus never walked on water naked.
      Jesus never polluted the water others might use.
      What makes you think you are better than Jesus?

I'm more human than you give Ieshua credit for being. His loss. And yours.

Comment

We swim, we don't have an orgy. Nudity is not, in and of itself, an invitation to sex.
        That's a ridiculous statement. Of COURSE nudity is an invitation to sex! That's like saying that an open door is not in and of itself an invitation for somebody to walk through it.

Skinny dipping is NEVER appropriate, even if it is between a man and a wife! It does not help with conception of True Christian fetuses one bit.

You and your skinny dipping friends are whores and homosexuals.
        sigpic
        The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
        - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

I always make sure my gate is closed because an open gate is like an invitation to steal. Any nigra walking by who might smell something baking might just bop in hoping to grab a cake or pie cooling on the window sill.

-Edit- That was just an example. I'm not a very good baker so I don't really bake anything more complicated than cookies.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
            Of COURSE nudity is an invitation to sex!

Nonsense. You shower naked. Do you expect sex every time you take a shower? My guess is no, unless the only time you shower is when you're horny.

Skinny dipping is NEVER appropriate, even if it is between a man and a wife! It does not help with conception of True Christian fetuses one bit.
            Swimming isn't intended to make babies - it's just intended to be fun.

You and your skinny dipping friends are whores and homosexuals.
            While some of my friends are gay (which is no big deal), as far as I know, none of us accept payment for sex.

Comment

So we've established that Touchypoolips is a feminazi bulldyke slattern who likely has the AIDS now. I'm not convinced that she'll find her way to Jesus before the final trumpet's blown.
              Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
              Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
              Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
              All a-Twitter for Salvation!
              Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
              On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
              My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Nonsense. You shower naked. Do you expect sex every time you take a shower? My guess is no, unless the only time you shower is when you're horny.
                I have not showered with large numbers of homosexuals in years. When I was a practicing queer, I did expect sex every time I showered with other fags. And I can truthfully say that I received large quantities of anal and oral sex during each and every group shower that I took. I do not believe you are making your point with this example.

While some of my friends are gay (which is no big deal)
                You are correct here. If you are unsaved, being gay is "no big deal" because you are going to burn in hell forever whether you choose to be queer or not. But if your immortal soul concerns you in the slightest, being gay is the "biggest deal" in the your life!

. . . as far as I know, none of us accept payment for sex.]
                So you and your gay friends have some sort of barter system as a way to compensate each other for your perverted sexual favors?
                Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                  So we've established that Touchypoolips is a feminazi bulldyke slattern who likely has the AIDS now. I'm not convinced that she'll find her way to Jesus before the final trumpet's blown.

I'm not looking to find my way to Jesus - he's been dead for a long time now, and I don't hang out with dead people.

Comment

I'm not looking to find my way to Jesus - he's been dead for a long time now, and I don't hang out with dead people.
                    No, you'd rather have naked swim orgies with a bunch of queers! Nice choice!
                    sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Nonsense. You shower naked. Do you expect sex every time you take a shower?
                      No, but then again, I don't get naked in front of other people (like YOU do), so who is going to feel invited to have sex with me?
                      sigpic
                      The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                      - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Nonsense. You shower naked. Do you expect sex every time you take a shower?
                        How many people do you shower with. I always shower by myself.
                        Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
                        Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                        Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                        Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                        Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                        Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Do you think we are silly enough to worship a dead person?
                          (Other than Jo Freddie of course who worships a soggy noodle.)

1 Corinthians 15:4 (King James Version)
                          4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

2 Chronicles 7:14
                          14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

Skinny dipping with "friends?" My mind boggles at the thought.

All those nekkid body parts flipping and flopping around in plain sight of one another. I have mental images of this abomination that make me want to puke.

The very fact that Tchoupitoulas brings this up should be cause for a total and complete banning from our Godly Forum(TM).
                            The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Mrs Rogers!!

Those swimsuits you posted are less than I even wear in the shower!!

How can harlots even contemplate such little apparel?? The mind indeed boggles! They are setting themselves up for rape for sure, and frankly, no man could be blamed considering.

@ tutenkamen ... you are a dirty, filthy whore!

YIC,

Sister Phebe.

There's Jesus here,
                              Just see what He offers me....
                              Down here my sins forgiven,
                              Up there a home in heaven
                              Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Is this the sort of thing you are looking for?
                                Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                                Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                                Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                                The Loose Canon - HTML version
                                Loose Canon Fan Page
                                North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                                I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Working...
                                X