X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Only Sluts Get Raped! (1st Timothy 2:9)

Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
    This is how women dress today and then act all shocked when a man takes them up on their she-harlot invitation. I mean how blatant can they get. The women in this picture are just begging to be impregnated.
    I'm sorry but those women are as ugly as the devil himself. Definitely not a rapist's primary target

Comment

Originally posted by LeAtheist View Post
      I'm sorry but those women are as ugly as the devil himself. Definitely not a rapist's primary target
      Is there a Mrs LeAtheist?

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
        Is there a Mrs LeAthaist?
        Why would you be interested in that? Are you trying to seduce me? That is not very Christian of you, I suggest you stop nagging me, and dont ask questions about my private life and affairs

Comment

Originally posted by LeAtheist View Post
          Why would you be interested in that? Are you trying to seduce me? That is not very Christian of you, I suggest you stop nagging me, and dont ask questions about my private life and affairs
          It was related to your earlier post. I'll see if I can find it . . . ...... .... . .. ..... . .

Oh, look .. .. here it is

Quote:

So I was just curious, by what standard is ugliness attributed?

Comment

Since there are still people who are too stupid to understand that only sluts get raped, I now added a clarifying graph to the original post. I have been told that graphs are all the rage with the youngsters now, so this should save countless souls.

5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

If you were blessed with child by your rapist, would you follow the bible's teachings and marry your rapist if he deemed you worthy of being his wife?
              Regardless of what he thought, I am unsure about what happens to the strumpet's child who did not cry out in the city? Or who was pounced upon in a field but did not scream.

And would it make any difference what I screamed? Often I am obliged to spend time in rural locations preparing food for frankly questionable types and I do worry about things. If there were two heathens and I screamed but that had the opposite effect than intended on heathen #2 would my child be culpable and deserving of death?

Comment

*** potty language ***
                You should all be ashamed of yourselves

Is this what the patriots died for?
                Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 05-04-2014, 08:42 PM. Reason: Potty mouth.
                This space for KJV use ONLY.
                -Admin

Comment

They even make fashionable modest clothes for sluts to wear! If you just wore a longer skirt and long sleeved shirt with modest flat shoes and headwear, nobody would rape you. Loose maxi skirts and dresses with blouses and cardigans are both modest and stylish, so you don't have to worry about looking frumpy and you won't get raped. Plus God would be much happier with you. But make sure they are only one material! That's just as worse as wearing pants!
                  Deuteronomy 22:5
                  Deuteronomy 22:11
                  1 Timothy 2:9-10
                  1 Peter 3:2-5
                  1 Corinthians 11:4-7
                  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Comment

Really? Seriously?
                    There are so many things wrong with those whole thread, I don't know where to start.
                    FIRST OF ALL. One in one THOUSAND rape accusations are wrong. Every other accusation is correct.
                    SECONDLY. MEN get raped. C H I L D R E N get raped. People aren't raped because of their clothes, they are raped because somebody, usually a man, needs to show his dominance and power over somebody and does so by raping.
                    Nobody is asking for it. Nobody deserves it. Being raped is terrible - everything is taken from you, from your dignity to your free will, and it never goes away.
                    People are raped wearing jeans and a jacket. People can dress how they want. People are raped because of one reason: RAPISTS. Please, for the sake of everyone, stop acting like you're all high and mighty because you think youre so much better.
                    And stop apologizing for rape; it's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard.
                    If anyone burns in hell, it'll be people like you who condone rape on many, many innocent women and children.
                    This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

• Re: Only Sluts Get Raped! (1st Timothy 2:9)

Originally posted by despair-pluto View Post
                      Really? Seriously?
                      There are so many things wrong with those whole thread, I don't know where to start.
                      FIRST OF ALL. One in one THOUSAND rape accusations are wrong. Every other accusation is correct.
                      SECONDLY. MEN get raped. C H I L D R E N get raped. People aren't raped because of their clothes, they are raped because somebody, usually a man, needs to show his dominance and power over somebody and does so by raping.
                      Nobody is asking for it. Nobody deserves it. Being raped is terrible - everything is taken from you, from your dignity to your free will, and it never goes away.
                      People are raped wearing jeans and a jacket. People can dress how they want. People are raped because of one reason: RAPISTS. Please, for the sake of everyone, stop acting like you're all high and mighty because you think youre so much better.
                      And stop apologizing for rape; it's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard.
                      If anyone burns in hell, it'll be people like you who condone rape on many, many innocent women and children.

Comment

The Bible isn't everything, you know.
                        Sometimes basic human decency is more important. Sometimes showing compassion is more important.
                        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Sometimes basic human decency is more important. Sometimes showing compassion is more important.
                          How do you call yourself "Christian"?

Comment

The Bible is what details your life first. There are precisely 666 sins in the Bible. Do not commit any sins and you'll go to heaven. We are people who help others not commit sin. If you are too lazy to read the Bible, a list of sins are here:

The website says 667 sins, but one is a blank space making it 666. You probably commit most of these every day. I will pray for you.
                            And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Comment

People aren't raped because of their clothes, they are raped because somebody, usually a man, needs to show his dominance and power over somebody and does so by raping.
                              You sound like one of those Obama voting "blame everyone but myself" people. Always shifting blame from the perpetrator (the seductive slutty girl) to the victim (the innocent man who gets seduced).

Let's assume for a minute that you are a decent married woman instead of a lesbian man hating slut. If your husband arrives home and you present him with a nice meal, who is to "blame" for your husband eating his meal? I know even you realize the woman cooking dinner and presenting it nicely is to "blame" for the husband eating dinner.

With sex it is exactly the same. If a women wears slutty clothes and presents herself to a man, she is clearly to blame for the sex. You cannot go through life half-naked and then start whining when someone responds to your invitation. It's just crazy to blame the poor man.

Where did you get the completely idiotic idea that we condone sex between unmarried couples!? I MADE this thread to prevent exactly this this from happening! By warning women they should not dress like sluts I am trying to save them from a life as unmarried and unwanted whores.
                              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

are you FUCKING serious you don't know the women getting raped and what women would want to get raped what the fuck is wrong with you, and yes some women should dress more modest but just because they are showing a little skin does not mean they want to be raped so go suck a big one. Oh and men should be able to control them selves and there filthy dicks. Like go clean your self in holy water ASAP #YOUROPINIONSARESHIT

Comment

Working...
                                X