X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it South Sudan the most advanced country in Women's Biblical rights?

My best guess is yes, even if they do not know it:

South Sudan’s Nyalong Ngong weds after her 500 cows, 3 V8 cars auction

After attracting six suitors, all tycoons, 17-year-old South Sudanese virgin from the Awerial area Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang, is finally off the shelf.
    Nyalong brought an end to the long extraordinary journey in search of a suitable suitor on Friday when she exchanged vows with businessman Kok Alat in a flamboyant wedding ceremony in Juba.
    The competition for her hand in marriage was 'won' by Mr Kok Alat after he outshone five other men, including a Deputy Governor, by paying 530 cows, three Land cruiser V8 cars and $10,000 for the virgin Dinka girl making her arguably the most expensive bride by African standards.

So they are recognizing the value of a good woman (like rubies!) like the Bible says:

Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

I hope for the near future this laws can be brought back to the western, Christian civilization. This will help women (it is going to be a good new when doctors say "it is a girl!") and will make fathers more relief of having to find a good, suitable husband. It is easy, it's the one who pays the most!

What a lucky girl! 3 V8 cars!
    1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Re: Is it South Sudan the most advanced country in Women's Biblical rights?

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
    What a lucky girl! 3 V8 cars!
    What an excellent negotiator of a father, surely? For he is the one who has received the cars!

It is interesting to see this photo of the joyous couple. I assume the wife is the one with the bare legs?

Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Re: Is it South Sudan the most advanced country in Women's Biblical rights?

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
      What an excellent negotiator of a father, surely? For he is the one who has received the cars!

It is interesting to see this photo of the joyous couple. I assume the wife is the one with the bare legs?

Ohh she looks so happy!
      1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Working...
      X