X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Originally posted by Bryan Tamariki View Post
    Actually not all sports that can be played by girls that boys also play are gay. Rugby Union is not usually gay.

For girls it is.

Correctingly Yours,

Handmaiden
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Dirk you left the Netherlands for the "godly'' USA?

I actualy play soccer and it does require skills when played correctly, in Holland a lot of people play soccer and we're good at it (Nr 4 of the world)
      The world cup brings people together and makes us forget all the wars and problems for a while...
      Last edited by Levi Jones; 06-13-2010, 09:53 AM. Reason: removed moonspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Storm Donderslag View Post
        Dirk you left the Netherlands for the "godly'' USA?
        Not yet, but I soon will.
        I still need to say goodbye to all my students.

I actualy play soccer and it does require skills when played correctly, in Holland a lot of people play soccer and we're good at it (Nr 4 of the world)
        The world cup brings people together and makes us forget all the wars and problems for a while...
        You're good at it, I knew it! That's why Holland has won the World Cup back in............when was it again?

Comment

We haven't won the world cup yet but we did win the Euro Cup and apart from Brazil and Argentina the best Soccer countries in the world are from Europe..

Waar geef je dan les btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Storm Donderslag View Post
            We haven't won the world cup yet but we did win the Euro Cup and apart from Brazil and Argentina the best Soccer countries in the world are from Europe..
            I see, I'm not sure what to believe since I don't follow gay sports. I'm American by birth, so naturally I don't follow European "sports"

Comment

Daddy won't let me watch the soccer. He says it is the reason I am still a spinster. Daddy is angry that these gayboys want each other and not his daughter. Gayboys can not make little soldiers for God's army!

2 Chronicles 7:14
              14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

This is ridiculous! You can find images of any sport where people act gay,
                  if you type the name of the sport followed by 'gay'.

Here are some examples of your favourite sport:

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Dario/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

Comment

Those photos are obvious fakes. Nice try queerboy.
                    Last edited by Felicity; 06-16-2010, 03:43 PM. Reason: Typo
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Wow, that Billy Bob Neck guy sure seems to have his ear on the pulse of what's goin' on in the world today. I should have seen right through the communist conspiracy to atrophy American's arms by making us play soccer. Diabolical.
                      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Me View Post
                        Lies about football
                        Football is a manly sport, so those pics you presented are fake.
                        Last edited by Felicity; 06-16-2010, 09:17 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Today while I was waiting for a flight back from California, I watched a world cup soccer game. Who do I send the bill to, I want that hour of my life back. I have had more fun watching paint dry.

Comment

Immaturity lies deep in this thread. Since when can a sport result to homosexuality, cheating, lying, etc? Christians can be so ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by True Atheist View Post
                              Since when can a sport result to homosexuality, cheating, lying, etc?
                              Did you even read the first posting of this thread? Did you click any of the links?
                              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
                                isn't this guy the soccer player who bit off another soccer player's ear?
                                that was actually in boxing, Mike Tyson bit Holyfields ear off, stuff like that has never happened in a football (or soccer as you like to call it) match

football players are not lazy, they run around 20km each match, they practice almost every day, all days of the week.

Football players are also not gay, these images are shot at the right moment so it looks kinda gay, i have to admit that , some people that watch football are drunk bullies but only a minority, most of the people only watch it to have fun, because they love the sport

please get your facts straight

Comment

Working...
                                X