X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Negroidial Appreciation Celebration

Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
    [/color]

imohtep (im not sure if thats the correct spelling) was an architect who designed many buildings in ancient egypt. And he was a native african..and im not a racist i would appreciate it greatly if you stopped accuseing me of that..and the words you say ARE racial slurs. I havent de-humanized anybody i ask other people to stop useing racial slurs because its unneccesary and impolite.
    Native African as in a native white person of Africa? Yes, that would be correct. I'm sure you noticed that Brother Clement's picture of Imhotep did not have great big sausage lips or large wide monstrous nostrils. His nose is pointy like Jesus's and he has normal lips. Actually, there is reason to believe he may have been the biblical Joseph and that the sand coons renamed him later.

Imhotep was white. Did you ever see The Mummy starring Branden Frazier?[/quote]

I did..but..that movie is fiction if you havent noticed..and i say imhotep couldent be joseph because imhotep beleived in the anceint egyptian religeon wich may i add has multiple gods..so scratch that theory.
    Is adult entertainment killing our kids, Or are adults killing our kids for entertainment?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Shaw View Post
      Native African as in a native white person of Africa? Yes, that would be correct. I'm sure you noticed that Brother Clement's picture of Imhotep did not have great big sausage lips or large wide monstrous nostrils. His nose is pointy like Jesus's and he has normal lips. Actually, there is reason to believe he may have been the biblical Joseph and that the sand coons renamed him later.

Imhotep was white. Did you ever see The Mummy starring Branden Frazier?
      I did..but..that movie is fiction if you havent noticed..and i say imhotep couldent be joseph because imhotep beleived in the anceint egyptian religeon wich may i add has multiple gods..so scratch that theory.
      You weren't there so you have no idea what he believed in. Those idiot sand coons deified him so who know what other lies they applied to him. Clearly he wasn't some tree swinging spear chucker, that's for sure.

Now stop trying to derail this thread. This thread is NOT about accrediting a "people" who haven't even invented the wheel yet with the great pyramids. This is about celebrating their own great accomplishments. Maybe we should have a white appreciation thread and give whites credit for those cow bladder faucets. Would that be fair to the negroidials to give others credit for their ingenuity? Now Sister Lateefah offered a genuine milestone in nigra culture. Why don't you post something about negroidial culture that nigra can be proud of.

P.S. Spot inserting broken code.
      Master of Godly Debating

Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

Debate Record
      Currently Undefeated
      Lastest Debates:
      Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
      James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
      Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
      Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
      86 Victories
      0 Defeats

Past Victories (Archive):
      Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
      Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
      Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

Comment

You weren't there so you have no idea what he believed in. Those idiot sand coons deified him so who know what other lies they applied to him. Clearly he wasn't some tree swinging spear chucker, that's for sure.

Now stop trying to derail this thread. This thread is NOT about accrediting a "people" who haven't even invented the wheel yet with the great pyramids. This is about celebrating their own great accomplishments. Maybe we should have a white appreciation thread and give whites credit for those cow bladder faucets. Would that be fair to the negroidials to give others credit for their ingenuity? Now Sister Lateefah offered a genuine milestone in nigra culture. Why don't you post something about negroidial culture that nigra can be proud of.

P.S. Spot inserting broken code.
        I agree with all but..if we do a white one we should do it for all other races,whadda you say?
        Is adult entertainment killing our kids, Or are adults killing our kids for entertainment?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Shaw View Post
          I agree with all but..if we do a white one we should do it for all other races,whadda you say?
          Whatever, sinner. But right now we are celebrating negroidial culture.

Do you have anything good to say about Negroidial culture or are you too racist to think of anything, Nazi Boy?
          Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
          Currently Undefeated
          Lastest Debates:
          Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
          86 Victories
          0 Defeats

Comment

I don't know what you've been smoking, but African-Americans have accomplished, tons of things. Don't believe me?http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...hments&spell=1
            Boom. Almost 2 million hits. There you go.
            Also, I have a friend who is 100% Black (*gasp* From Africa) And she makes higher grades than I do. (I'm a 4.3 Student and she's a 4.7).

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Hikari View Post
              I don't know what you've been smoking, but African-Americans have accomplished, tons of things. Don't believe me?http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...hments&spell=1
              Also, I have a friend who is 100% Black (*gasp* From Africa) And she makes higher grades than I do. (I'm a 4.3 Student and she's a 4.7).
              She must have a lot of White blood in her. Lucky nigress.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I don't know what you've been smoking, but African-Americans have accomplished, tons of things. Don't believe me?

Why wouldn't I believe you? I've lists three accomplishments already with videos to show you the accomplishments. What have YOU been smoking? This thread is all about the contributions of the negroidial "peoples" of the Dark Continent. Not about Africans who immigrated to America which includes people of ALL races seeing that an African is a person born on the continent of Africa.

No, it was 1,410,000 hits. For a person with a supposed 4.3 average I'd think you would understand how to round up or down to the nearest million or hundred thousand.
                Here's another one: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...pe+white+woman

Boom. 2 million hits(actually rounded up to the nearest million). There you go. So I guess all nigra rape white women or would if given the opportunity. If you just want to rely on google searches then you aren't trying hard enough. Are you a racist?

Are you and your friend in preschool? And how do you know what is in her bloodline? And what's the highest GPA; a 10.00 GPA?

Judging by your inability to round off the the nearest million or hundred thousand I'm not so convinced those GPA's mean much.

Stop derailing this threat you slant eyed, dog eating, raw fish smelling gook harlot. Do you have any specific negroidial accomplishments to list or are you just another bigot trying to take this glorious moment away from the nigra who come to this thread for inspiration?
                Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                Currently Undefeated
                Lastest Debates:
                86 Victories
                0 Defeats

Comment

Are you and your friend in preschool? And how do you know what is in her bloodline? And what's the highest GPA; a 10.00 GPA?

Judging by your inability to round off the the nearest million or hundred thousand I'm not so convinced those GPA's mean much.

Stop derailing this threat you slant eyed, dog eating, raw fish smelling gook harlot. Do you have any specific negroidial accomplishments to list or are you just another bigot trying to take this glorious moment away from the nigra who come to this thread for inspiration?
                  *sigh* I'm pretty sure she's 100% Black. She immigrated over here, when I was in the 6th grade, and we've been good friends ever since. The highest GPA you can get at my school is a 5.0, and no one has accomplished that yet. I'm going to be in my last year of high school next year. When I searched for African-American Accomplishments last time, It was 1.9 million. Man, I hate Google..

And you want a African-American accomplishment? ( I refuse to call them Negroidals) The model Iman. I consider her to be very pretty, and she does loads of humanitarian work for Africa.

Comment

*sigh* I'm pretty sure she's 100% Black. She immigrated over here, when I was in the 6th grade, and we've been good friends ever since.
                    It be called "Affirmative Action", and it mean that if schoo' teachers does not give they colored students extremely high grades, the liebrals will have them locked up in jail. It also make it so that they kick white students out they colleges and dorms (they haves to live on the street till they can make it back to they parents), so they can give everythang they had had to wild-eyed, unsaved coloreds - includin' the white students' possessions that they wasn't allowed to take with them.

Also, white female students can't report it if they gets raped by a nigra buck, because the liebrals will have them locked up in jail if they does. This be why secular colleges do not be safe, especially when you adds in the threat of bein' shot up by chinks. So how long it gonna be till you goes and shoots up some white folks, Miss Hickory Dickory Dock?

And you want a African-American accomplishment? ( I refuse to call them Negroidals) The model Iman. I consider her to be very pretty, and she does loads of humanitarian work for Africa.
                    First of all, bein' a supermodel do not be an accomplishment, especially when she had became one the way she did. That Godless homer David Bowie had paid fo' her to have surgeries to look the way she do (an' she still ugly, anyway). Not to mention that he had paid fo' her sex change ("she" had used to be man). And why do it not surprise me that you is proud o' "her" fo' bein' a fag enabler? God smited Africa with AIDS fo' a reason, honey.
                    sigpic
                    "He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin

Comment

I just thought we might not want to discriminate by celebrating Neegros only . . . what about "Sparky" Gonzales? Is it OK if we make Sparky an honorary Neeegro? ENTHUSIASTIC GLENDORA
                      Attached Files
                      Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Sista Lateefah View Post
                        It be called "Affirmative Action", and it mean that if schoo' teachers does not give they colored students extremely high grades, the liebrals will have them locked up in jail. It also make it so that they kick white students out they colleges and dorms (they haves to live on the street till they can make it back to they parents), so they can give everythang they had had to wild-eyed, unsaved coloreds - includin' the white students' possessions that they wasn't allowed to take with them.

That's a flat out lie. Affirmative Action is only that they need a certain quota of people of color, (African Americans, Asians, Hispanics, etc, etc)
                        I've been on several college campuses, and I've never seen white students kicked out of dorms.
                        Also, white female students can't report it if they gets raped by a nigra buck, because the liebrals will have them locked up in jail if they does. This be why secular colleges do not be safe, especially when you adds in the threat of bein' shot up by chinks. So how long it gonna be till you goes and shoots up some white folks, Miss Hickory Dickory Dock?

*smacks forehead* Black men, usually do not rape white women. Notice I said usually, because you always have the stupid one that ruins it for everyone.. And I have friends of all races, and I can tell you, My black male friends have never raped my white female friends.

I'm not going to shoot up anyone. The closest I've ever been to a gun is when my boyfriend was shooting a can with a BB gun. By the way, he's white.
                        First of all, bein' a supermodel do not be an accomplishment, especially when she had became one the way she did. That Godless homer David Bowie had paid fo' her to have surgeries to look the way she do (an' she still ugly, anyway). Not to mention that he had paid fo' her sex change ("she" had used to be man). And why do it not surprise me that you is proud o' "her" fo' bein' a fag enabler? God smited Africa with AIDS fo' a reason, honey.
                        Personally, I still think she's beautiful. And according to Wikipedia, she's married to David Bowie, and was born a woman. The only surgeries she had were to get breast enhancements, (which I would too if I had an A cup o.O)
                        And your "God" hasn't smote anyone. Why? It doesn't exist!
                        I love refuting Christians in the morning! Makes me feel all tingly inside.

Comment

Personally, I still think she's beautiful. And according to Wikipedia, she's married to David Bowie, and was born a woman. The only surgeries she had were to get breast enhancements, (which I would too if I had an A cup o.O)
                          Wickedpedophilia do not be fair and balanced like Conservapedia be. Look at what Conservapedia say about Iman:
                          Iman is a commonly used Arabic first name for girls, and Persians will sometimes use the name for boys also.
                          Sound like she be a terrorist to boot! And her breastesses (please fo'give me, Lord!) had been so small because she had been a man! They is even photogeneric proof that she had been:

And your "God" hasn't smote anyone. Why? It doesn't exist!
                          You is wrong on both o' those statements. Read the Bible sometime.
                          sigpic
                          "He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin

Comment

African-American is a person of both African and American citizenship!!!! It has NOTHING to do with race you stinking racist scumbag. 100% of ALL African-Americans have dual citizenship. Do you go around call whites who have never stepped foot in Europe Pollack-Americans, Czech-Americans, Swedish-Americans, etc.? No, you don't. They are just Americans. Racist like you really get under my skin. You obviously wish to declare nigra as being 1/2 American.

Negroidials are the native Negroids of Africa who still have no souls because their ancestors weren't lucky enough to be raped by lonely drunken white sailors and kinky white plantation owners.

Nigra are the Negroids of the Americas who do have souls due to having white ancestry, yet remaining mostly negroidial and animalistic in nature nonetheless. The VAST majority of nigra have never set foot in Africa and are NOT African-American. Stop judging people based on their physical appearance!!!

Iman looks like a transsexual which isn't hard for nigresses seeing that they are so masculine anyway.

Look at that masculine stare. If not for the dress I wouldn't know what she(?) was.

I am getting gosh darn tired of your racist bigotry!!! You interrupt this thread to divert attention away from the great negroidial heritage. Those "people" deserve so much more than some racist chink trying to make it look like they haven't accomplished anything. I'm going to give you one last chance to post something positive about negroidial culture or else you will start receiving infractions or worse, be put on moderation.
                            Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                            Currently Undefeated
                            Lastest Debates:
                            86 Victories
                            0 Defeats

Comment

Personally, I still think she's beautiful. And according to Wikipedia, she's married to David Bowie, and was born a woman. The only surgeries she had were to get breast enhancements, (which I would too if I had an A cup o.O).

A slant...

...making fun of someone else...

...for having no chest???
                              Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                              Currently Undefeated
                              Lastest Debates:
                              86 Victories
                              0 Defeats

Comment

Whatever, sinner. But right now we are celebrating negroidial culture.

Do you have anything good to say about Negroidial culture or are you too racist to think of anything, Nazi Boy?

African americans are the leaders AND founders of human rights movements...
                                Bob marley was great too he dident create, but he supported and spread out the rastafari movement, not something i beleive in but its still something good.
                                Hell, there is so many great things about african americans the list would just go on and on..not to mention people of african decent all over the world..

Comment

Working...
                                X