X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello there Sailor!

I do indeed believe in God, i have seen his miracle work with my own eyes.
    I can give up most of the things im used to in my life, but i can't shake off the feeling i am not ment to be a survent but a warrior

Comment

Originally posted by GadrielKenway View Post
      I do indeed believe in God, i have seen his miracle work with my own eyes.
      I can give up most of the things im used to in my life, but i can't shake off the feeling i am not ment to be a survent but a warrior
      You will have to be a servant of God; there's no two ways about it. You'll have to surrender your mind, body and will to whatever the Bible tells you to do. But you can be a spiritual warrior.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Spiritual battles are just as real as, and much more important than, physical ones.

What kind of miracles have you seen?
      sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

A couple of years back after a horrific car accident my i got out without a scratch but my sister was stuck into a coma for a solid week, the doctors did not know if she will make it or not, and the one night as i was sleeping i had this dream, the sky opened up and i saw a man standing there, long brown hair, almost no beard and in a brown robe, he offered his hand to me and say'd "Do you want to save your sister", i took his hand and all dont remember anything after this but on the other day my sister woke up from the coma and by this day she is still okay.. and i can't count how many times i have escaped death, people who watched and even me got the same question every time "How and why am i / is he still alive"

Comment

A couple of years back after a horrific car accident my i got out without a scratch but my sister was stuck into a coma for a solid week, the doctors did not know if she will make it or not, and the one night as i was sleeping i had this dream, the sky opened up and i saw a man standing there, long brown hair, almost no beard and in a brown robe, he offered his hand to me and say'd "Do you want to save your sister", i took his hand and all dont remember anything after this but on the other day my sister woke up from the coma and by this day she is still okay.. and i can't count how many times i have escaped death, people who watched and even me got the same question every time "How and why am i / is he still alive"
          Every coincidence is a miraculous act of Providence. Clearly, God has a purpose for you, my friend, if He has supernaturally intervened to save your life through improbable but naturally possible means. I think it means He wasn't ready to take you yet. He wanted you to live to hear and embrace the Gospel. I think I may tentatively say, "Thou art not far from the kingdom of God" (Mk 12:34).
          sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

That's what got me thinking way back, for someone upstairs to be put on duty to save my life on a daily basis there must be some bigger plan for me.. that's also the reason for me to be a little bit arogant then and to think that i have a bigger purpose than just to quietly server until my time comes.

Comment

That's what got me thinking way back, for someone upstairs to be put on duty to save my life on a daily basis there must be some bigger plan for me.. that's also the reason for me to be a little bit arogant then and to think that i have a bigger purpose than just to quietly server until my time comes.
              Easy there, tiger.

(Psalms 2:11) "Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling."

What you think is of no consequence to your salvation.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                Easy there, tiger.

(Psalms 2:11) "Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling."

What you think is of no consequence to your salvation.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Okay then, let me rephrase that thought - what i FEEL inside of me is i have a bigger job to do.. i don't know maybe if all hell breaks loose and war between the armies of God and the armies of Satan rages on earth.. i don't want to be send away by the Rapture, i see my self on the frontlines of battle gutting the demons and enemies of God one after another, if i fall i want it to be in battle, standing on a hill made from the corpses of the wicked servants of hell scratching and fighting to my very last breath, just then i will be ready to face judgement.

Comment

Okay then, let me rephrase that thought - what i FEEL inside of me is i have a bigger job to do.. i don't know maybe if all hell breaks loose and war between the armies of God and the armies of Satan rages on earth.. i don't want to be send away by the Rapture, i see my self on the frontlines of battle gutting the demons and enemies of God one after another, if i fall i want it to be in battle, standing on a hill made from the corpses of the wicked servants of hell scratching and fighting to my very last breath, just then i will be ready to face judgement.
                  You can start now! Which branch of the service will you be enlisting in?

As a veteran it makes me proud to see the youth of today eager to serve their country.

sigpic

Comment

Frontline strike force!
                    I want the enemies of God to feel fear and to feel his wrath when they look into my eyes, when i drain them of their sorry life and send them to their master minus some limbs .

Comment

Frontline strike force!
                      blah blah blah
                      I'm not talking about some paintball crap, son.

sigpic

Comment

Frontline strike force!
                        I want the enemies of God to feel fear and to feel his wrath when they look into my eyes, when i drain them of their sorry life and send them to their master minus some limbs .
                        I can't help thinking that you have been playing to many violent computer games. Ditch the console - read the KJB

Comment

Stripping me from my birthright is not what i have bargained for the same goes for the disrespect you have shown. I accepted to praise the Lord and accept him in my heart as our savior, not to get downgrade to a filthy animal.

Comment

Stripping me from my birthright is not what i have bargained for the same goes for the disrespect you have shown. I accepted to praise the Lord and accept him in my heart as our savior, not to get downgrade to a filthy animal.
                            "Stripping you from your birthright" all because some good men encourage you to pick up the Holy Bible?

Sensitive much?
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

You seem to have a lot of hate and anger in you. Why don't you embrace Christ? - He can save you.

Can I point out that you have only been shown respect on these forums - you have been given Godly advice, you don't like it and have flown into a rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                                "Stripping you from your birthright" all because some good men encourage you to pick up the Holy Bible?

Sensitive much?
                                We both know that's not what i am talking about.
                                But okay i will try to please you as well and continue to communicate like a human being.

Comment

Working...
                                X