X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why God hates New Zealand!

Originally posted by Ivan1352 View Post
    OH YOU [filth removed] HOW DARE YOU MOCK EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY I HAVE ENOUGH WHY DON'T YOU MAKE 100 REASONS GOD HATES AMERICA FOR A CHANGE MISTER OLD MAN AND THEN ENJOY LAUGHING YOUR ASS OF AS YOU READ YOUR HATE MAIL.
    1) Run-on sentences don't make Jesus happy. Learn to use periods.

2) Keep a respectful tongue in your head or be tossed out of here. You won't be warned again!

3) Please try not to speak (type) unless you have something to actually say (which, in your case, means you shouldn't type at all).

Regards,

Pastor Ed

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan1352 View Post
      HOW DARE YOU MOCK EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY
      It's the other way around. These countries mock God and I report the truth. Don't shoot the messenger. Get your country to obey Christ instead.

I HAVE ENOUGH WHY DON'T YOU MAKE 100 REASONS GOD HATES AMERICA
      God hates America because America voted for Obama. Everyone knows that.

ENJOY LAUGHING YOUR ASS OF AS YOU READ YOUR HATE MAIL
      I get hate mail all the time. It ensures I will go to Heaven:

Matthew 5:10
      King James Version (KJV)

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
        2. New Zealand has the highest amount of sheep rape cases in the entire world. And this is not just per capita! Leviticus 18:23 "Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion."
        Oh my goodness, and now they are even BRAGGING about it!

This is from their own TV channel's website: New Zealand tourism praised for gay friendliness and sheep access

Travel bible Lonely Planet has picked New Zealand as one of its top destinations in 2015, praising its gay friendliness and hands on access to sheep.
        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Nothing surprises me, Sister Joanna, that happens in that hellhole of depravity. From the Lonely Planet site:
          Get up close and personal with the woolly mainstay of New Zealand: near Queenstown, several farms offer tours that include sheep feeding, petting and shearing. Sound too low-key? For a more competitive view, visit the Golden Quears championship in Masterton. And if it all gets too much, relax in the paddock with the four-legged participants.

Queenstown? Yup the fag capital of New Zealand where all the queens congregate
          And yes they have a competition every year called the Golden Queers. I shudder to think of what goes on there - lots of heavy petting of sheep no doubt, plus a lot worse. I managed to obtain some photos taken at the event earlier this year. Most of them are unsuitable for publishing on this site, but I thought I'd put in a couple:

A competitor prepares to assault his victim:

The queer judge is loving it!

Children are encouraged. See the screen at top left.

And the thespian women even get involved:

sigpic

Comment

666 Reasons why God hates usa

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Salad Time View Post
              666 Reasons why God hates usa
              So what are they? Let's see that list. I'm sure the True Christians™ can come up with at least a few hundred more.

Comment

But they would all be false. God loves the USA.
                sigpic

Comment

As if God needed any more reasons to hate New Zealand, they went and shot themselves in the foot with a Freedom-hating ban on military assault rifles.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has announced a ban on military style, semi-automatic (MSSA) guns and assault rifles in the wake of the Christchurch mosque shootings.
                  All semi-automatic weapons used during the terrorist attack on Friday will be banned, she said.
                  Related parts used to convert the guns into MSSAs would also be banned, along with all high-capacity magazines.
                  Not just God, but everyone who goes to New Zealand hates it.
                  If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                    As if God needed any more reasons to hate New Zealand, they went and shot themselves in the foot with a Freedom-hating ban on military assault rifles.

Not just God, but everyone who goes to New Zealand hates it.
                    For a country that has more sheep that people, it makes you wonder just what the attraction of the place is.
                    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                    ...and get off my lawn
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                      For a country that has more sheep that people, it makes you wonder just what the attraction of the place is.
                      I hear it's pretty, but doesn't everybody say their homeland is pretty?
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I LOVE putting my ***nonsense removed*** in sheep it make me feel good. God said that I can have ***lame attempts to upset Jesus removed*** with sheep. But I am the only one. This happens in my dreams so I have no proof and god also said that if you deny me then you are going straight to the deeps of hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                          I hear it's pretty, but doesn't everybody say their homeland is pretty?
                          New Zealanders only think it's "pretty" because they don't have anything more civilized to compare it with.

In fact today it's a filthy country and a recent report shows that they've now almost succeeded in destroying their God-given environment and native species with a combination of litter, cow-poo and neglect.
                          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X