X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Original Music by Billy Bob Jenkins

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    it is so awful that when you quote scripture where God explains how to deal with the sodomite agenda you get canned for hate speech but when some foul mahommaden spouts satanic bile demanding that all the Christians should be killed by bloodletting and chopped up alive he gets rewarded with gilded mosques: indeed these are the last days Mr Jenkins
    How can the sodomites who run Youtube possibly pass judgment on God's word? Don't they realize He is the source of all moral authority?

I declare, they will believe anything to justify anal sex. This is madness. How can it be wrong if God says it? He is omniscient and omnibenevolent and Perfect, so how can anyone think His Word is incorrect? Ignorant savages.

How can these people treat God as if He were a moral agent, subject to the same judgments as any other being with free will? They are clearly committing the Fallacy of Demanding Evidence or Proof for the Truth of Claims.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
      Veoh.com you say? Are you sure they will not persecute me for my religion there? The hatred of Jesus is widespread in these, the End Times.
      At least worth a try, veoh.com is known for being less communist than youtube
      And always remember that each persecution is a blessing!

Comment

What about Godtube? Surely they'd not reject a Christian song like this!

At GodTube, enjoy worship music and Christian concert updates, cute and comedy videos, and clean viral videos to brighten your day.

They even have a special section for music videos: http://www.godtube.com/music-videos/
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
          What about Godtube? Surely they'd not reject a Christian song like this!

At GodTube, enjoy worship music and Christian concert updates, cute and comedy videos, and clean viral videos to brighten your day.

They even have a special section for music videos: http://www.godtube.com/music-videos/
          I don't know, Reverend. The first thing I saw was a picture of Whitney Houston. It looks to me like these "Christians" endorse drugs, promiscuous sex, wearing mixed fibers, and going to Hell!

Just the same, maybe I can have a good influence on them.
          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

That Godtube site looks promising, though I must say a lot of their content seems kind of tepid and middle-of-the-road. I look forward to seeing Billy Bob get on there and truly start a fire for the Lord!
            WARNING:
            In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
            REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Godtube sure looks way better than Jewtube!

Comment

I sure hope he uploads "Sodomy is Not For Me" again soon!
                WARNING:
                In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

And i really miss "Don't Let the Queers Take Vows"!

Comment

Brother Billy Bob Jenkins, I just found these beautiful tunes that were performed so perfectly - THANK YOU!

PRAISE THE LORD WHO HAS GIVEN A MAN THAT KIND OF VOICE!!!
                    WHAT A GIFT!

Thank you! It is a long night right now here in northern Sweden, but your music just brought us the sun and the beautiful words warmed us even more than this big fire we have here, or anything, my Russian friends brought with them.

2 Chronicles 29:28
                    PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
                    Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
                    Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                      How can the sodomites who run Youtube possibly pass judgment on God's word? Don't they realize He is the source of all moral authority?
                      GOD has given them punishment. I am sure of that. The homersexual who flagged your videos

is no longer there. He has no channel and I am sure it is LORD'S WORK

Deuteronomy 32:35
                      PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
                      Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
                      Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

Originally posted by Marko Loimaan-Aho View Post
                        GOD has given them punishment. I am sure of that. The homersexual who flagged your videos

is no longer there. He has no channel and I am sure it is LORD'S WORK

Deuteronomy 32:35
                        GLORY!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X