X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The End of The World and The Rapture

I was just experiencing a little Rapture Anxiety this afternoon, when I stopped for a little inspiration from True Christians(TM) and the Brethren at Landover Baptist!

Perhaps some sinners and hell-bound heretics have never seen the Clarence Larkin 'The Prophetic Days of Scripture' wall chart. It is scriptural(KJV)-based evidence that the True Christians(TM) will be Raptured before the Tribulation.

I hope you're ready, I am.
    "... And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." (Revelation 13:17-18)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jfcoopjr View Post
      I was just experiencing a little Rapture Anxiety this afternoon, when I stopped for a little inspiration from True Christians™ and the Brethren at Landover Baptist!

Perhaps some sinners and hell-bound heretics have never seen the Clarence Larkin 'The Prophetic Days of Scripture' wall chart. It is scriptural(KJV)-based evidence that the True Christians™ will be Raptured before the Tribulation.
      Yeah, and who taught that before Darby in the 19th century?

I hope you're ready, I am.
      Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken Matthew 24:29
      Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel Stanford View Post
        Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken Matthew 24:29
        You, yes, you behind the bike sheds, don't just quote Scripture, say something, laddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
          You, yes, you behind the bike sheds, don't just quote Scripture, say something, laddy.
          I suppose, that "after" means "after".

Comment

I'm trying to follow this. "After" means after the tribulation the sun is darkened?
            Matthew 27:45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

There's a darkened sun. What happened next? Is that what you're referring to?

I suppose, that "after" means "after".

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
              I'm trying to follow this. "After" means after the tribulation the sun is darkened?
              Matthew 27:45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
              There's a darkened sun. What happened next? Is that what you're referring to?
              Thanks, I appreciate the correction. Nevertheless, I am looking for the scripture that says the tribulation was seven years.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the correction. Nevertheless, I am looking for the scripture that says the tribulation was seven years.
                How about answering her question, instead of shifting to a whole new set of goalposts entirely? Let me remind you:
                The idea of the pre trib rapture is a lie from Satan. The early church taught no such thing...[/youtube]
                What is your confusion, the timing of the Rapture or the duration?

I eagerly await your reply explaining how Pharaoh of Exodus could not have been Rameses II.

Comment

Because it was Hatshepsut?

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                    Because it was Hatshepsut?
                    Gesundheit, Sister.
                    Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
                    1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

"Yeah, and who taught that before Darby in the 19th century?"

Preceding Darby were Puritans such as Increase and Cotton Mathers, but the only real Christian(TM) to teach Pretribulationalism could be attributed to a 1788 essay of Morgan Edwards, First Baptist Church of Philadelphia.

However, all those men were testifying to what Jesus Christ, Himself, said:

"Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, 'til they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom. (Matthew 16:24-28)
                      "... And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." (Revelation 13:17-18)
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not the one making claims here. Are you saying the tribulation occurred just after the sun was darkened in the first century or not?

An approx. seven year period consists of 1,335 days in Daniel 12:10-12 followed by 42 months in Revelation 12:17 – 13:7 but you'd need to consider whether the saints being persecuted were either present or absent at those times or resurrected or not. Is that what you're referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
                          Gesundheit, Sister.
                          I understand that your female mind is too small to understand this but Hatshepsut was the fifth pharaoh of the Eighteenth Dynasty of Egypt, not a sign of the common cold.
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Funny, Bible says that in the rapture we will be changed into glorified bodies (basically, God creating a new body for us), if He can do that huge change to fully developed humans, I'm sure He can make a brand new body for an unborn baby. It's simple!If you really sincerely believe that about pregnant women, I encourage you to ask God and wait upon his direct answer.
                            God bless you!

Comment

Originally posted by Krinsleth View Post
                              ...I'm sure He can make a brand new body for an unborn baby. It's simple!...
                              So there would suddenly be these adult bodies occupied by minds who haven't yet learned to breathe, let alone begin to understand the giant world outside of their mother's wombs.

And, because Heaven, eternal and unchanging, they are trapped in this confused, uncomprehending state FOREVER.

Every time a Christian describes their Heaven, it sounds more like Hell to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                                Every time a Christian describes their Heaven, it sounds more like Hell to me.
                                You only say that because you have been banned from setting foot in Freehold Iowa, the home of the Landover Baptist Church and about as close as anyone can come to finding Heaven on Earth. No crime, no drugs, no jews or muslims, no oral sex or other sexual immorality, no rock-and-roll music or other Earthly entertainment, neighbors watching your every move to make sure you follow God's laws. Even the negro servants in Freehold act like civilized men! Verily, it is a True Christian™ paradise.

I know the Lord has called me to live in the den of iniquity that is New York City, but I truly miss Freehold.
                                The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
                                X