This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: True Christians are Perfect!

I think he is more complaining about you always using the same argument for everything that refutes your opinion then anything else, also you ignored the rest of his post.

"After all, how many devils are there if everyone with rational thinking is a demon or a possessed person?"

But I guess that is also what you in RL and not just here right?

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
      Sarcasm? Is it perhaps akin to that dirty word orgasm? If so, no thanks pal.

Let's see. You are on a Christian website and you are complaining that we are using scripture from the Bible.

I'm not seeing your point, Princess.
      Is sarcasm a kind of orgasm?
      You don't know much about the meaning of the word, let me explain,

You use sarcasm when you say something when you mean otherwise, for example, 'you look wonderful today' whit an intonation that I don't think that at all.

And I have never said that I was complaining that you use the Bible, just that you say or use always the same argument that only serves to hurt other people with an reasonable opinion.

By the way, Princess? Who do you I am? A girl?

Not really.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon View Post
        I

By the way, Princess? Who do you I am? A girl?
        You're speaking in tongues Miss. Why?

YIC, McUinnean, of that Ilk

Comment

" Who do you think I am? "

Happy?

By the way, I'm not a girl.

Comment

By the way, I'm not a girl.
            Then why do you write like one?!?

Comment

What's the difference between man's and women's typing? You apparently know all about it.

If I want to write like a girl so be it, It's my choice and my opinions.

Comment

What's the difference between man's and women's typing? You apparently know all about it.

If I want to write like a girl so be it, It's my choice and my opinions.
                Is there something you want to confess about your orientation?
                Now would be a good time to do so.

YIC, McUinnean of that Ilk

Comment

My Orientation? What are babbling about?

Let's not change the subject please, I was saying that you always use the same argument or tactic when there is a change of opinion, and your talking about my typing, what also is a tactic oftenly used, changing the subject. You need to use more rational thinking instead of brabbling and insult people that they are the devil of some kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon the Swede View Post
                    My Orientation? What are babbling about?

Let's not change the subject please, I was saying that you always use the same argument or tactic when there is a change of opinion, and your talking about my typing, what also is a tactic oftenly used, changing the subject. You need to use more rational thinking instead of brabbling and insult people that they are the devil of some kind.
                    Where did I insult you?
                    I didn't insult you?
                    Why did you feel insulted?
                    How can you feel insulted when I didn't insult you?
                    You were NOT insulted by me nor did I insult you!
                    On the other elbow, you HAVE insulted us despite introducing us to the new English verb 'brabble' (nice sound to it - you shall have to tell us what it means one day), but your tone is definitely pejorative and derogatory as well.

Nevertheless that may pass for manners wherever you come from. (Norway was it?)

All I was saying was that I can read between the lines when you say it's YOUR choice to write in an effeminate way.

Your words: not mine. I'm only trying to help you admit it to yourself.
                    That's what we Christians do. Help people find Salvation.

I'll gladly accept your apology for that false accusation and insult too brother.

YIC, McUinnean, of that Ilk.

Comment

1) You may not be a true Christian yourself for making this thread. In the Book, the Lord talks about not being a narcissist... 2) If you all are so perfect, why do you contradict what the Bible says about so many things. For example, marijuana or hemp is used at least 12 different ways in every book yet everyone here seems to be against it. And the thing I find the funniest of all is that there are examples of homosexuality IN the Bible itself. Before you rage and call me a "false Christian" take a look at these examples and look them up even and then decide if your beliefs are the same as those in the Bible you claim to follow. And please note that I am not trying to disgrace your religion, just those of you who believe what you want to believe and enforce what you want to enforce. So enjoy this little reading (hopefully before my post is removed because I have no doubt that it will be). "And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was upon him, and gave it to David, and his garments, even to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle." {1 Samuel. 18:4} David laments thy love to me was wonderful, surpassing the love of women. {2 Samuel. 1:26} "they kissed one another, and wept one with another, until David exceeded. And Jonathan said to David, Go in peace, forasmuch as we have sworn both of us in the name of the LORD, saying, The LORD be between me and thee, & between my seed & thy seed for ever. And he arose and departed: & Jonathan went into the city."

Comment

Originally posted by lordinatx View Post
                        1) You may not be a true Christian yourself for making this thread. In the Book, the Lord talks about not being a narcissist...
                        Direct quotation from the KJV, or it didn't happen.

2) If you all are so perfect, why do you contradict what the Bible says about so many things. For example, marijuana or hemp is used at least 12 different ways in every book yet everyone here seems to be against it.
                        See above.

And the thing I find the funniest of all is that there are examples of homosexuality IN the Bible itself. Before you rage and call me a "false Christian" take a look at these examples and look them up even and then decide if your beliefs are the same as those in the Bible you claim to follow. And please note that I am not trying to disgrace your religion, just those of you who believe what you want to believe and enforce what you want to enforce. So enjoy this little reading (hopefully before my post is removed because I have no doubt that it will be). "And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was upon him, and gave it to David, and his garments, even to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle." {1 Samuel. 18:4} David laments thy love to me was wonderful, surpassing the love of women. {2 Samuel. 1:26} "they kissed one another, and wept one with another, until David exceeded. And Jonathan said to David, Go in peace, forasmuch as we have sworn both of us in the name of the LORD, saying, The LORD be between me and thee, & between my seed & thy seed for ever. And he arose and departed: & Jonathan went into the city."
                        Nonsense. David followed God's law, which says,

Lev. 20:13: If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

The only exception was in regard to Uriah the Hittite, not Jonathan:

1 Kings 15:5: Because David did [that which was] right in the eyes of the LORD, and turned not aside from any [thing] that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite.

Your reading would make the Bible contradict itself, something that God's Word just cannot do.
                        This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

And the thing I find the funniest of all is that there are examples of homosexuality IN the Bible itself. Before you rage and call me a "false Christian" take a look at these examples and look them up even and then decide if your beliefs are the same as those in the Bible you claim to follow. And please note that I am not trying to disgrace your religion, just those of you who believe what you want to believe and enforce what you want to enforce. So enjoy this little reading (hopefully before my post is removed because I have no doubt that it will be). "And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was upon him, and gave it to David, and his garments, even to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle." {1 Samuel. 18:4} David laments thy love to me was wonderful, surpassing the love of women. {2 Samuel. 1:26} "they kissed one another, and wept one with another, until David exceeded. And Jonathan said to David, Go in peace, forasmuch as we have sworn both of us in the name of the LORD, saying, The LORD be between me and thee, & between my seed & thy seed for ever. And he arose and departed: & Jonathan went into the city."
                          There's nothing gay about that. I've often seen Bobby-Joe and the boys in the security detail talking to each other in a similar way, I suppose you'd try to claim that they're queer as well? It's just a good old-fashioned manly friendship, nothing wrong with that.
                          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

ill be honest, with the gay reference i just copy and pasted. didnt even read it. but about the gay thing, some guy posted about a kid wearing an orange backpack or something like that and his 6 year old beat him up. and how proud he was of it. tons of people supported this in the thread. how is this christian at all?

Comment

ill be honest, with the gay reference i just copy and pasted. didnt even read it. but about the gay thing, some guy posted about a kid wearing an orange backpack or something like that and his 6 year old beat him up. and how proud he was of it. tons of people supported this in the thread. how is this christian at all?
                              Why aren't you posting this in that thread instead of hijacking this one?
                              Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

are not perfect

Comment

Working...
                                X