X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Carson insults Jesus?

Friends, I am a bit distraught at the moment. I was just perusing this liberal hit piece about the fact that Dr. Ben Carson's home very understandably contains several walls full of his diplomas, certificates, photos of himself with great leaders, and other testaments to his own greatness and God's glory.

That's all well and good, and I honestly don't have any problem with his interior decor decisions. Honestly, his house looks pretty small and shabby compared to, say, Pastor Zeke's residence, and I certainly would put my credentials up on the wall, and I do maintain several shrines to Jesus in my home.

So, nothing wrong with any of that, but then we come to a painting of Ben Carson with the Lord over his shoulder...

Am I on Mars or something? Where on Earth did Dr. Carson get the idea it would be OK to display a painting depicting Jesus as BLACK!?

Please tell me I'm dreaming.

Is it possible the Guardian got it wrong, and that long-haired Negro is actually one of Carson's relatives?

I certainly hope so.
    Attached Files
    WARNING:
    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Re: Ben Carson insults Jesus?

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post

Where on Earth did Dr. Carson get the idea it would be OK to display a painting depicting Jesus as BLACK!?
    Jesus was a Black man. It is true and well known to scholars.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
      Jesus was a Black man. It is true and well known to scholars.
      Wrong again, boy. Better take a look at THIS and repent of your uppity coon ways.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

He must have had his negra help make this sign. It's a well known fact that negroes cannot spell. Po' verbs.
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Tweet me Here
        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
          He must have had his negra help make this sign. It's a well known fact that negroes cannot spell. Po' verbs.
          Sister Daisy,

This is terrible. Dr. Carson cannot be a real doctor of Creation Science if he fails to understand the basics of Babelian Linguistics.

We have 'pro verbs', 'proverbs' in professional literature (the KJV Bible). The professional words for actions. To Create, to sin, to worship, to smite, to slay (Luke 19:27), to be Raptured, to Baptize. These are what the Holy Spirit has transmitted to us.

Then we have these 'po verbs', an obvious misspelling of 'poo verbs', potty language that abounds here on the Forum with the unsaved trash spreading their filth everywhere. The excrement, the faeces, the stool, the colonic contents. Mr. Carson is associating the Word of God transmitted by the Holy Spirit with poo.

It is blasphemy. Unfortunately it is the worst kind of blasphemy. The Holy Spirit is confused with poo.

Matthew 12:31
          Wherefore I say onto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

There is no hope left for the Hamite Carson.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

PS. There should also be a space between the comma and 'honor' ("riches, honor" is the correct form) but I consider that a lesser sin. However, Jesus might not be as lenient (James 2:10) when someone twists His word.
          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
            Sister Daisy,

This is terrible. Dr. Carson cannot be a real doctor of Creation Science if he fails to understand the basics of Babelian Linguistics.
            I agree 100% Brother Prof. White.
            I would just like to mention though that I believe that painting may be of some entertainer friends of his. Billy Ocean the Black Face vaudeville entertainer and that vile character James "J.J. DynO'mite" Evans, Jr. from the Black Face TV entertainment vaudeville act I think they called Good Crimes.
            Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Back against wall View Post
              I would just like to mention though that I believe that painting may be of some entertainer friends of his. Billy Ocean the Black Face vaudeville entertainer and that vile character James "J.J. DynO'mite" Evans, Jr. from the Black Face TV entertainment vaudeville act I think they called Good Crimes.
              I am deeply ashamed. The Hamite Carson blasphemes against God on so many levels that I failed to catch yet another one.

Here's the REAL Proverbs 22:4
              By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.
              Again, the KJV also spells 'honor' in Archaic American as follows: 'honour'. This is, however, a question of orthography and thus inevitably beyond the Hamite mind of Mr. Carson.

The Carson boy changed the Bible.

Revelation 22:19
              And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Verily, it is over for the Hamite boy. A sad end to a promising life in Jesus.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
              2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
              Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                So, nothing wrong with any of that, but then we come to a painting of Ben Carson with the Lord over his shoulder...
                Are you sure that's supposed to be Jesus? He looks like a shmarmy negro in a bathrobe giving Mr. Carson a "friendly" back rub, inviting the viewer to join in their kinky sex play. I think someone put that up there as a hoax. It must be, because it makes Mr. Carson look positively homosexual.
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  Are you sure that's supposed to be Jesus? He looks like a shmarmy negro in a bathrobe giving Mr. Carson a "friendly" back rub, inviting the viewer to join in their kinky sex play. I think someone put that up there as a hoax. It must be, because it makes Mr. Carson look positively homosexual.
                  My thought also, Sister E. I looked carefully at the fingernails of that fake "Jesus". They are long and look like he has been at a spa.

Our real Jesus would not be pleased
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                    I'm wondering what fake black Jesus wants Mr. Carson to put in his cupped, out reaching hand? If it's what I think it is - it's DISGUSTUNG and they will both go to !
                    sigpic

Tweet me Here
                    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by Back against wall View Post

Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

What I'd like to know is how much did Carson pay that artist? That has to be the most pathetic image of our Lord. It's only slightly at par with a cheap tattoo with it's blobbing, undefined body and he looks like he's having serious cranial fissure.

Maybe it's cursed too and comes alive at night under the "Doctor's" voodoo witching.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
                          Po' verbs.
                          Ben Carson's house is clearly designed to make baby Jesus cry with his black Jesus and raped Bible verses.

Fortunately God's punishment for altering His word is extremely severe:

Revelation 22:18-19
                          For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
                          And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                          X