X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Blessed Birthday, Dear Sister Joanna!

My goodness, gracious! Is it that time again, already? I wish you all the best for a most joyous birthday celebration, dear Sister Joanna Lytton-Vasey. May the good continue to walk with you, and to talk to you, and to be with you today -- and always -- as you serve ! Many happy returns to you, Dear, as you get one year closer to your glorious mansion in the sky.

Last edited by Isabella White; 07-21-2021, 06:35 PM.

(Mrs.) Isabella White
    Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Re: Happy Blessed Birthday, Dear Sister Joanna!

Oh, indeed! Allow me to wish you all the best on your birthday, Sister Joanna.

I hope the children plan something fun. . . And by that I mean Hannah. She always seem like a very capable young lady based on how you speak of her. It's a pity that she will be leaving you so soon. Forgive me if I don't recall her exact age, but I assume marriage is not too far in the future?

I'm sure that Hannah could manage something better.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Instead of the traditional (I am a bit afraid of traditions as they are a Catholic thingy, aren't they) I am sending my tomorrow's prayers and thoughts with an allocation of 72% to Dear Pastor Ezekiel and 28% to Dear Sister Joanna in the hope that they will soon die and meet Sweet Jesus in Heaven. May Sister Joanna soon kneel in front of our Savior® and become a Bride of Christ for eternity! May Pastor Ezekiel be our Guide in Spirit and Joanna our Bride in Jesus!

Revelation 22:17
      And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Many happy returns! But let's not forget about the lamb of God amidst your celebrations.

If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Can I add my wishes to your celebration.

I only ask one question.

Are you still fecund?

If so, your journey on Earth is still not done. May you produce many more Soldiers for Christ.

If your fecundity has ended, then your role on Earth has passed and Jesus will welcome you into Heaven. Look forward to catching up with you in that Blessed Place in a few years time.

Phil
          58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

What, another woman has a birthday? I feel for her father, every year being reminded his wife expressed a female instead of a righteous male.
            In any case, Happy Birthday.
            What are you making for dinner?
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Thank you ALL for your wishes, good or otherwise. Thank you so much for taking an interest. To respond to your many questions:

Sister Handy, Hannah is nearly 13 and so I have a few more years of her company and help. There is talk of raising the legal age of marriage in Godless England (and Wales) to 18, so if my dear husband is still called on to serve here, she may have to elope to Scotland. This will save an enormous amount of trouble and expense, as nobody expects an invitation to an elopement.

Brother Phil Ander, only Jesus can answer the fertility question.My youngest boy, Zeb, is eight months old but as to more, I am (as ever) in His Holey Hands. One should not forget, though, that children must be raised. My dear Matthew might find it inconvenient to replace me, as only a desperate woman would take on 14 children.

Brother Hutchins, my father's early disappointment has been somewhat mitigated by my affluent marriage and the 13 grandsons (and only one granddaughter) that it has given him. As to dinner, I don't yet know. Matthew is due back shortly from a business trip to somewhere ending in -jan or -stan or -pan or -wan. Definitely -an. Possibly Milan? I'll cook whatever he asks for.

Pastor Zeke, I'm so very sorry that you feel neglected. As to the tithing, this is obviously a matter for my husband - I act on his instructions. Maybe you need to have a word with the Tithing Committee, because I've heard some talk about redirection now that you have access to Vatican funding.

Thank you all again.
              YiC
              Joanna
              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                Thank you ALL for your wishes, good or otherwise. Thank you so much for taking an interest. To respond to your many questions:

Sister Handy, Hannah is nearly 13 and so I have a few more years of her company and help. There is talk of raising the legal age of marriage in Godless England (and Wales) to 18, so if my dear husband is still called on to serve here, she may have to elope to Scotland. This will save an enormous amount of trouble and expense, as nobody expects an invitation to an elopement.

Brother Phil Ander, only Jesus can answer the fertility question.My youngest boy, Zeb, is eight months old but as to more, I am (as ever) in His Holey Hands. One should not forget, though, that children must be raised. My dear Matthew might find it inconvenient to replace me, as only a desperate woman would take on 14 children.

Brother Hutchins, my father's early disappointment has been somewhat mitigated by my affluent marriage and the 13 grandsons (and only one granddaughter) that it has given him. As to dinner, I don't yet know. Matthew is due back shortly from a business trip to somewhere ending in -jan or -stan or -pan or -wan. Definitely -an. Possibly Milan? I'll cook whatever he asks for.

Pastor Zeke, I'm so very sorry that you feel neglected. As to the tithing, this is obviously a matter for my husband - I act on his instructions. Maybe you need to have a word with the Tithing Committee, because I've heard some talk about redirection now that you have access to Vatican funding.

Thank you all again.
                YiC
                Joanna
                All those youngun's are yours? They look nothing like Matthew or any of his family. God certainly has blessed you.All my boys and grandkids look just like me.
                I'd of had my wife get you a present but I have not heard from her recently as I have been traveling and working with Pastor Flint.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                  All those youngun's are yours?
                  Well, all the boys and Hannah are. I am absolutely sure of that, because I insist on giving birth at home. The birthing annex is quite comfortable and avoiding hospitals prevents me from "accidentally" being sent home with an inferior child.

The three eldest girls (fortunately long gone to suitable husbands) are from Matthew's previous marriage and it would be uncharitable for me to speculate about their parentage. I used to wonder why their mother's elderly godfather left them so very well provided-for, but we never mention it.

I'm so sorry to hear that Mrs Hutchins is still MIA. Even today, my daughter quakes at the mention of her name.
                  Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                    Well, all the boys and Hannah are. I am absolutely sure of that, because I insist on giving birth at home. The birthing annex is quite comfortable and avoiding hospitals prevents me from "accidentally" being sent home with an inferior child.

The three eldest girls (fortunately long gone to suitable husbands) are from Matthew's previous marriage and it would be uncharitable for me to speculate about their parentage. I used to wonder why their mother's elderly godfather left them so very well provided-for, but we never mention it.

I'm so sorry to hear that Mrs Hutchins is still MIA. Even today, my daughter quakes at the mention of her name.
                    Understandable. I have heard of horror stories of decent White people sent home only discover in the light of day they were short changed with a niglet. To ensure I never was hoodwinked, I put my mark on the child as soon as they were born. If God kills them, then I jar and label them.

I too, get nervous when Mrs. Hutchin's name is mentioned, though less and less as time passes.

Comment

Working...
                    X