X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Homosexuals are forcing Jesus to watch them have ANAL SEX!!

Just popping in to thank Mr. Prayer Warrier for this excellent post. I would not have been able to conclude my own recent study regarding homerism without this thread. It provided the final missing piece for my conclusions.

With my sincerest graditude,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Godfly View Post
      Just so we're clear, we're positive that lead lined thing doesn't work, right? So anyone who may or may not have engaged in a small, almost insignificant indiscretion, in a lead lined room, or perhaps double wide trailor, did so in full view of Jesus? There's no chance at all the lead thing works. That's what we're saying. Right?
      Atheists/Homers are so vulnerable to myth. Just toss them some explanation or some kind of reasoning that reinforces their sodomistic cravings and they will believe it is so.

That's the case with practicing anal sex in a lead-lined room of a double-wide trailer. They want to believe Jesus cannot see them. But, of course, this is a myth.

It's up to us at LBC, the lonely voice for truth, to dispel myth wherever we find it.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

This brings up a very interesting quesiton:

Is Sweet Jesus watching our dreams as well? There may be some folly-whacking flame-tards out there who foolishly believe that they can indulge in this faggotry while off in dream-land with complete disregard for accountability. I would like to remind those fag-aronis that they should repent immediately upon waking.
        Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
          Some people have said that anal sex between consenting adults is a "victim less crime". Nothing could be further from the truth. The victim is God. Let me explain.

Imagine you're on a perverted site like chat roulette. Where perverts go to have gay hookups and openly display their tallywacker for the world to see. Imagine you're a moderator or an administrator on that site. You have the the job of deciding who to allow on the site and who to ban. Someone sends you a report. You can't just ignore it, you have to open it up, read it, and have your eyes assaulted by tallywackers in order to make a decision. People who go on sites like chat roulette and post wangs are FORCING the site's administrators to watch them.

I think we can all agree that God's immaculate conception of Mary proves that God is indeed is a straight God that would hate to watch any sort of perversion.

Because God sees and knows all Psalm 147:5, and he sees all Job 28:24 that means he knows about what people do in their bedrooms. Specifically, He knows when they're having filthy, repulsive anal sex. Now, imagine how God feels. He is the ultimate judge, so in order to be fair in responsible he has to take EVERYTHING into consideration. Meaning, he has to watch homosexuals insert their perverted tallywackers into each other.

Homosexuals know this and yet they still do it, they probably get off on the idea of Jesus watching them insert their tallywackers into each other's hineys, wearing the crevasse's of each other's hineys as masks, and spitting out Jesus's loving blood in favor of another man's tallywacker secretion.

They delight in forcing Jesus to endure their perversion day after day. Can you imagine what a place like Sodom and Gomorrah did to God? Day in and day out, penis's and perversion everywhere. Finally, he wipes Sodom and Gomorrah off the face of the earth allowing him to have peace once again. Can you imagine the relief God must have felt?

Now, homosexuals and their radical agenda want to bring that sort of perversion back onto God again! Can you imagine how much God has to contain Himself to protect His favorite nation? Can you imagine how horrible it must be for him to live day in and day out? He is also so loving that he doesn't even want to shatter our free will by selectively killing off just the gay people, and he even wants to kindly give them a chance to repent from their wicket ways despite how terrible they are to Him.

How much longer can God contain Himself? Can you imagine the relief He must get every time He sends another natural disaster? Can you imagine how much anxious he must be to wipe us all off the face of the Earth, and how much he is constraining Himself out of his pure and undying love for us?

It would be like a human with fire ants all over him, but he is just sitting there and not trying to get them off for fear of killing off the few good ants.

Every homosexual is not just putting themselves at a greater risk of hellfire, but they are endangering us as well just from being in proximity too them! We need to either kill them now or put them off into some secluded group so God can wipe them out with one stroke.

Jail might be okay, provided they are completely placed in solitary confinement, and/or they have their tallywackers removed/, but knowing how crafty they are they will probably find a way to continue to masturbate and perform other sexually perverted acts on themselves and anger God. This is why homosexuals need to be put to death!
          You Do Know That Homosexuals Dont Just Lay In Bed A Have Anal Sex Right? They Have Live To.

Comment

The True Christians of this Godly forum may not be interested in the details of what homers do, as their entire lives are an abomination unto the Lord.

Repent ye Homosexual!
            Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by William Taester View Post
              The True Christians of this Godly forum may not be interested in the details of what homers do, as their entire lives are an abomination unto the Lord.

Repent ye Homosexual!
              Im just saying they dont sit aroung piffleing each other all day.

Comment

Get thee behind away from me, Satan. I hereby rebukest thee in the name ofthe most high!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellothere111 View Post
                  I'd like to see your research on this. We at Landover Baptist have done our homework. We've found most atheists to be homers and most homers are preoccupied with sodomy. In fact, all this hype about phony homer marriage, including many celebrities, is called Big Sodomy.

Homers do little but have anal sex.
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellothere111 View Post
                    It doesn't matter what they do during the rest of the day. Shoving their tallywacker up another man's anus only one hour a day as opposed to twenty hours a day doesn't give them a lighter punishment. That is like saying "I am a murderer, but I don't murder people all day. I only do it maybe once a week. The rest of the week I donate to charity and visit my grandmother" or "I only molest children an hour a day. I don't do it ALL day". They're all degenerate, vile sinners, and they are all forcing Jesus to watch their wicked lifestyle. Unless they repent of their wicked lifestyle they will spend an eternity being tortured forever in Hell.
                    Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

It doesn't matter what they do during the rest of the day. Shoving their tallywacker up another man's anus only one hour a day as opposed to twenty hours a day doesn't give them a lighter punishment. That is like saying "I am a murderer, but I don't murder people all day. I only do it maybe once a week. The rest of the week I donate to charity and visit my grandmother" or "I only molest children an hour a day. I don't do it ALL day". They're all degenerate, vile sinners, and they are all forcing Jesus to watch their wicked lifestyle. Unless they repent of their wicked lifestyle they will spend an eternity being tortured forever in Hell.
                      It's not really a fair comparison. God is more willing to forgive murderers.

1-John-2:1-29 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous

Homosexuals cannot be righteous because they are abominations. Therefore Jesus will not advocate for them in Heaven.
                      Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

With the holidays around the corner our nation is once again reminded of the birth of our loving savoir. We have other holidays to commemorate huge sacrifices, such as Memorial day to honor our troops and Easter to commemorate Jesus's ultimate temporary sacrifice.

Yet it seems like not enough attention is brought to Jesus's second, ongoing and arguably more severe ultimate sacrifice of constantly watching people have anal sex.

And unlike many of those employed, Jesus gets no days off. He faithfully stays vigilant each and every day seeing every sort of filth and perversion in the world.

In fact, there's a clear indication that natural disasters have been on the rise in recent years as acceptance of homosexuality has increased. How many lives need to be lost on the altar of sodomy before someone puts a stop.to it?

This holiday season I'm thankful that our loving savoir has decided to give those lost souls one more day to repent and be saved.

Glory!
                        Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

Yet it seems like not enough attention is brought to Jesus's second, ongoing and arguably more severe ultimate sacrifice of constantly watching people have anal sex.
                          Uunlike many of those employed, Jesus gets no days off. He faithfully stays vigilant each and every day seeing every sort of filth and perversion in the world.
                          How many lives need to be lost on the altar of sodomy before someone puts a stop.to it?

Glory!
                          Thank you reminding us how difficult a task God has placed on Jesus. That He has to watch homers have sex must be so unpleasant we need to unite to stop it.

An angry God killed something like two million people in the Bible. We cannot assume He is going to tolerate anal sex forever.

Comment

With the holidays around the corner our nation is once again reminded of the birth of our loving savoir.

I don't like savoir myself (Or is it Sauvignon?). I prefer water.

ON TOPIC:

Before we can abolish the stain of homosexuality, we must probe deeper to the root causes? Was it a childhood infliction? Sudden change? I find it rather a weakness for young men to be affected so deeply by one's circumstances. Rather indulgent. Jesus weeps when watches the fornicatings of the male derrière, one must feel a sense of pity, but not condone the act for a millisecond.
                            No spoose should be more attractive than the other - that way, no one is satisfied, and the marriage can be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Emily Brent View Post
                              savoir...Sauvignon...derrière...millisecond.
                              We speak American on this forum, so kindly refrain from spewing accent marks and metric units at us in the future, Frenchie.

Romans 1:26-32 tells us that homosexuality is a choice that God lets people make (and of course later damns them for it). Of course, this means that God does not make people "gay" and they are certainly not born that way. Anal sex is a conscious decision made to spite God. I hope that answers your question.
                              I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                              Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                              But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                              From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                                We speak American on this forum, so kindly refrain from spewing accent marks and metric units at us in the future, Frenchie.

Romans 1:26-32 tells us that homosexuality is a choice that God lets people make (and of course later damns them for it). Of course, this means that God does not make people "gay" and they are certainly not born that way. Anal sex is a conscious decision made to spite God. I hope that answers your question.
                                So, what about homosexuality in dolphins, great apes and other mammals?

Comment

Working...
                                X