X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the feminist lesbian bitches destroyed America!

When I was young, men were men and women were women. Then the feminists lesbian bitches arrived. They enforced voting rights for women, which is how we ended up with Obama who now made our army all gay. They allowed women to drive, which increased the number of car accidents hundredfold. And they allowed women to work, which destroyed our economy.

As a reminder of how great America used to be, before the feminist lesbian bitches destroyed it, I collected some of my old magazine clippings. I hope once Sarah Palin becomes our president she will restore our nation to the America we all used to love. One in which women are at home to cook and clean and the men do all the important work.

1st Timothy 2:11-12 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

1st Corinthians 7:4 "The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband"

Great inventions to make a woman's life easier:

When harlots were the exception instead of the rule:

Before the unfounded hate campaign against smoking:

When women still knew their purpose:

Before happiness required a bottle of pills:

Before the world went insane:

5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Re: How the feminist lesbian bitches destroyed America!

Remember when our nation's children did not emulate vampires and demons?

Or take drugs and get pregnant?

These are the kids I remember, wholesome kids, from wholesome families.

And they ate wholesome food and were expected to lead wholesome lives.
    Attached Files
    Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

...and they're gonna be all over your lawn now too, Brother Cranky!

Comment

Silly me, I thought this was a thread about Oprah, Rachel Maddow, and Muttdonna.
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Imagine how the Lezbeans and the Godless femi-NAZIs would scream if they saw an ad like this today! They would bankrupt the company with lawsuits!
          Attached Files
          Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

This is why lesbians pushed so hard to get women out of the kitchen and into the "workforce". Now liebral woman are too busy trying to keep up with men, or that they can "make it on their own" they don't have time to properly raise children.

If women were still in the kitchens where they belong, we wouldn't have the social ills of today.

CHILDREN, KITCHEN, CHURCH!

Those are the three things that matter in a woman's life!
            Drama queen

Comment

Stay in the kitchen my fanny. Men are bad drivers too. And some women have no choice but to be single moms due to circumstances. THE WOMEN BEHIND WOMEN'S RIGHTS ARE NOT ALL LESBIANS!!! They where just simply women who where tired of being treated as property!

Feminist and damm proud of it!

I'm all for a woman President, but I sure as heck DO NOT want Palin!

Oh, and if you're all so anti-feminist, why do you want Palin as president then? Wouldn't you rather have a MAN? >_>

Comment

Originally posted by RandomPerson123 View Post
                Stay in the kitchen my fanny. Men are bad drivers too. And some women have no choice but to be single moms due to circumstances. THE WOMEN BEHIND WOMEN'S RIGHTS ARE NOT ALL LESBIANS!!! They where just simply women who where tired of being treated as property!

Feminist and damm proud of it! Women can kick ass, perhaps even more so than any man ever could.

Oh, and if you're all so anti-feminist, why do you want Palin as president then? Wouldn't you rather have a MAN? >_>
                Oh yes, one more thing, and because I couldn't find the edit button...its not because of the women's right movement why this country has gone to hell. I'd say no longer being sexist towards women is PROGRESS!

Comment

Oh yes, one more thing, and because I couldn't find the edit button...its not because of the women's right movement why this country has gone to hell. I'd say no longer being sexist towards women is PROGRESS!
                  First of all, I find it funny that you take a picture from the 40's regarding "womens rights". The women in my family stepped up during WWII but dutifully went back into their kitchens when the boys came home.

Secondly, the woman that was used for that picture "couldn't do it".

A factory photograph of Mrs. Doyle was turned into the “We Can Do It!” poster that was used during World War II and later embraced by the feminist movement.

She quit the factory job after about two weeks because she learned that another woman had damaged her hands while using the metal presser, and she feared that such an injury would prevent her from playing the cello, her daughter said.
                  So she was just another liebral hypocrite.
                  Drama queen

Comment

In the US, the first instance of open rebellion was with Lydia Taft who actually voted in the 18th century in Massachusetts. The war's been going on ever since. There were major battles during the Women's suffrage movement in the 1900's. The Godly opposition was inspired but ultimately lost faith and lost. Here are some examples:

Written by a Brit woman, during her country's problem with suffragists:
                    Women's suffrage is a more dangerous leap in the dark than it was in the 1860s because of the vast growth of the Empire, the immense increase of England's imperial responsibilities, and therewith the increased complexity and risk of the problems which lie before our statesmen - constitutional, legal, financial, military, international problems - problems of men, only to be solved by the labour and special knowledge of men, and where the men who bear the burden ought to be left unhampered by the political inexperience of women.
                    I have to think that they'd have tried a bit harder to squelch things if they'd have know how bad it would get later on with full-fledged bull-dyke feminazism.

Just think where we'd all be if women had never been given the vote!!!

The lesson is to never give in, never listen to your opponent's so-called reasoning. Give no ground to today's enemies. Drown them out. Do whatever it takes. Your children and their children are counting on you!
                    sigpic
                    Revelations 6:16
                    "And said to the mountains and rocks,
                    Fall on us, and hide us from the face
                    of him that sitteth on the throne,
                    and from the wrath of the Lamb"

Comment

Feminist and damm proud of it!

Right on sister. Palin for President?

Comment

Yes, in fact I would rather see a man in office. A Godly CHRISTIAN man is what this country needs. Sarah Palin would make a great secretary. No True Christian(tm) could ever vote for a woman president. That's ridiculous, and against God's Divine Plan.

By the way; Why are you here? This is a Christian forum for Christians. You keep diverting our threads and being hateful.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I have no doubt that Sarah Palin will cure the feminism and lesbianism in America, but being a woman, she may bring us into an even worse age. Perhaps we should find a man who could give the country what it needs.

Comment

Quite obviously, it is the MEN who suffrage the most

Comment

I wish we could be stuck in the olden days when women KNEW their places.
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Tweet me Here
                              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Working...
                              X