X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Stop: A Haven for the Damned

Originally posted by thrrowaway View Post
    They sell games, not Bibles
    Why do you think that is? Why would any shop reject the opportunity to provide Bibles when so many people are ignorant of Christ Jesus in these last days? Soon, very soon, He will be returning. Everyone who's rejected Salvation will be suffering so much but no: they'd rather dis the very message itself, a message only found in The Bible.

The Bible rejected is God rejected.

Comment

Originally posted by thrrowaway View Post
      Thats because game stop doesnt have anything to do with christianity. Its a video game store. They sell games, not bibles and crosses. Just be glad you didnt see the game DMC
      They sell one way tickets to HELL!

Consider this:
      You're riding your bike, all proud because your dad took off the training wheels. A Good Humor truck comes and runs over your gut, causing your body to burst and spray entrails all over the street.

You're dead
      Whether due to your own disgusting sinning or the Lords divine will, you are dead. Instantly your soul begins falling towards the black abyss above Hell. The falling seems eternal as you gather speed and the heat begins to grow. Then you notice a red dot below you growing larger by the second, this is the Lake in the center of Hell. It is the brightest point in Hell therefore it is visible for a great distance. Keep in mind that the farther you fall, the further from Christ you are.
      As you gain speed and the flames become apparent you may wonder how you can stop this from happening. The answer is simple. It's too late and you can't, you're doomed. Your soul is damned and it WILL happen. The temperature is now approaching the unbearable limit as your flesh begins to smoulder and ignite and you continue to build speed as you plummet toward the now visible boiling Lake of Fire. You can almost make out individual souls thrashing in the magma with your flaming eyesockets. Soon you will join them, your terror mounts as your screams become gargled with the stench of Hells evil smell. The heat becomes excruciating as you notice your skin peeling away and your bones becoming visible and black. Flaming and screaming in anguish, you splashdown into the acidic brimstone of Satans Lake at around 250 MPH. You are instantly vaporized and reformed as a tormented soul writhing in absolute terror in the deafening depths of the Lake that Burns Eternal. The pain is beyond comprehension as you gnash your teeth so hard they shatter in your mouth. Satan periodically plucks you from the flames to savagely rape repeatedly and casually tosses you to his infernal minions to rip apart and rape at will, only to be reformed and have this scenario repeated...over and over and over, forever.
      Is it still funny mocking our mission to Save© your soul? We want you to enjoy Heaven and eternal praise and worship at the feet of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ.

Unless you are Saved™ by Jesus Christ and His Holy website and favorite church, Landover Baptist, there is no other way to avoid this.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I'm so glad to see this company being discussed, because some of my children (boys over 10 only, so currently just four of them) have a small stock trading account, intended to teach them the value of wise investment. They generally do pretty well and it was worth around $200,000 the last time their father checked.

One of them has just told me that at the beginning of the year they sold out 50% of their holdings and invested around $100k in 5,000 shares of GameStop. For some reason, the price has shot up and this morning they sold out at something over $400 a share. They now have in excess of $2 million.

My husband is away on business and so the questions of whether and how to punish them or reward them will have to wait. But I do wonder if I should put a stop on their account.
        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

You have some smart boys there, Sister. I have been an investor in the stock market for years and bought in at the peak. You should remortgage the house at this point and go all in. My online stock advisors are telling me to have diamond hands and ride this rocketship to the moon. Wwait a sec, what's your boys' online screen name?
          If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
            You have some smart boys there, Sister. I have been an investor in the stock market for years and bought in at the peak. You should remortgage the house at this point and go all in.
            Had the house ever been mortgaged, this might have been a possibility. But the fact that it hasn't may explain why it isn't - or possibly vice versa.
            Wwait a sec, what's your boys' online screen name?
            Thanks to the JesOS(tm) random username generator, they never use the same name twice.
            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

"Game Stop" sounds like a company that stops our innocent children from gaming. I think it is only appropriate that their value exploded.

Children should study their Bibles and never play video games.
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Yes, when I studied The Bible it soon became apparent that different "translations" existed. First one I noticed was "The Revised Version" which was easy enough to compare with KJV. Mostly it agreed but sometimes it DID NOT AGREE. "How could this be?" I wondered in my innocence. Next up was "The New English Bible" generating many questions no-one seemed able to answer.

Well, they could to their own satisfaction (in fact I doubt this) but not to mine. It's no new phenomenon. Romish catholicism has an agenda to push, initially furthered by prohibiting anyone from reading The Bible at all or at least not until they'd learned Latin, nowadays with collaborations between even more blatant heretics, Lutherans, Abyssinians, The Church of The East, Copts, Orthodox varieties (I stopped counting these a while ago) many of which publications are still available and should be avoided:

Luther's Biblecontains "apocrypha"
                Matthew Bible''
                Revised version
                Revised Standard Versioncouldn't get it right the first time?
                Living Letterswhere you just make up what you wish it said
                God Is For Real, Manhorrific
                New American Standard Bibleone of many
                New International Version
                New King James version
                New Revised Standard Versionhow many revisions does it take?
                English Standard Version
                Holman Christian Standardis this the standard standard, or the standard standard standard?
                New English Translation"alternative sources"
                Modern English Version
                Christian Standard Bibleso that's the standard standard standard standard standard standard
                standard standard
                standard standard standard standard standard standard standard version

Comment

Something is not right about this. I bought GME at $483 ready to ride to the Moon (thanks to Joanna's boys' advice) and yesterday it finished at $59, leaving me down a seriously large amount of $$$. Someone must be be manipulating the stock market. Someone who's good with money. Notoriously good with money. Something needs to be done about those people once and for all.
                  If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
                  X