X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory! Almost a Dr. of Divinity

The LORD GOD moves in definite, direct ways to bring His Will to fruitionalism. I thought for sure I'd be living in England, Hong Kong, or Gnaw Bone, Indiana by now - but He kept me here in NYC by reminding me of my once-revoked passport (now restored, Glory!) and putting roadblocks in my path. This meant that I was able to continue my studies in Divinity and now that is almost complete.

I don't want anyone here to treat me any differently once I become Dr. BrotherLarry and thousands of offers start streaming in for me to become a youth pastor or Minister to the Homers all over the world. I am still humble me, despite my massive intelligence and educatedness. The LORD GOD has blessed me with a meek spirit so that even though He also gave me rugged good looks, a muscular, well defined body and above average likeability, I remain a servant to those in need of service and no better than anyone else other than the lesser races, atheists, and followers of false religions.

Be sure to watch for the announcement that my doctorate has been granted, however, because you will have to refer to me with my titular title, with the possible exception of sweet Great Granny Sister Isabella, who can call me anything she wants since she reminds me so much of my late relative. And Basilissa who wants to call me husband but finds herself in an impossible situation what with her engagement and all.

I would imagine the good pastor will refer to me as Horse Guy no matter what, so I'm prepared for that. I hope the rest of you find some comfort in living your lives through mine, coveting my blessings.

I love You, Jesus! You have certainly been kind to me.
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Re: Glory! Almost a Dr. of Divinity

But Brother Larry, who will look after the New York horses' orthodontic needs? Proverbs 12:10, Brother!
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Oh my, what blessed news this is to your loving brothers and sisters here at ! I am so proud of you, dear, darling Great-Grandbaby Brother Larry. I've been praying that your studies will see you receiving top marks, and I just know that has great things in store for your ministry. Now, you see? Remember what I said months ago when you were unsettled, and wanting to move here, there and everywhere? I knew, in my old heart of hearts, that you just had to steady yourself a little, and your footing would once again be found. I assumed that part of your uncertainty then was due to so many late nights out "on the town", ministering to so many of those homersexualistic young men down in your Village. But, our dear has shown one thing that we know so clearly: if we stay close to , then He will stay close to us.

Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Well, this news has left me just tickled pink, darling soon-to-be Dr. Brother Larry. Another of my delicious peach pies is on its way to you!

A very blessed evening to you, you dear boy,
      Lovingly, Granny Isabella
      (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

It is not my intention to abandon gnathology but I will be cutting back on new patients. The Lord God gave me a great love of horse teeth and I can not abandon His Gifts. I thank Him daily for the horses whose lives I have transformed through my craft. Even the ones that tried to bite me until I learned how to properly place the restraint after a few near misses.

And dear sweet Great Granny: I will always wubboo. ♥️♥️♥️
        Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
        “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
        Amen and Amen

Comment

Working...
        X