X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Shaving Your Beard Is Pagan and How It Leads to Transgenderism

I know I shouldn't be looking here, but I felt the need to admit, I'm a self admitted pogonophile. I feel the friction between myself and my deceased husband, Mr. Moans was his insistence on shaving.

Comment

Originally posted by DolliMoans View Post
      I know I shouldn't be looking here, but I felt the need to admit, I'm a self admitted pogonophile. I feel the friction between myself and my deceased husband, Mr. Moans was his insistence on shaving.
      I'm confused, Dolli. You lust over little children?
      Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
      1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
        I'm confused, Dolli. You lust over little children?

On the contrary, dear Dana, I detest them. Birthing so many was a duty, not a pleasure. Just look what happens when they get too close to me, as did Grenadine the other day while I was exercising.

Comment

Sister Dolli

I am a firm believer that young ones should be kept in a pen while adults are otherwise occupied. Other restraints are available and proper parenting calls for their use. You should not have to be subjected to children getting in your way while twerking to stay fit for Jesus.
          Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
          “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
          Amen and Amen

Comment

I am sure this is a one time occurrence, but this Muslim has something smart to say!

5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Brother Cranky, that article in the Daily Mail goes further:
              Another preacher from Sydney, Umm Jamaal ud-Din, criticised women who choose to pluck their eyebrows. She said it was sinful, or haram, for women to pluck their eyebrows, even if they believed it was hygienic.'What do the girls say? 'I'm just cleaning, I'm not plucking I'm cleaning.' That sounds great, doesn't it? Clean shaven. Sounds great but it's haram. Names of things don't change the reality.'
              I always confuse the words haram and harem. All I know is that they are both bad. But it is unusual to see any woman, let alone a Muslim woman, express herself so clearly. And she raises a major problem there, so hats off (or possibly veils down) to her!
              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                I see he's only got half a beard. Does that make him cause indencent thoughts only half the time? I guess he'd be demitransexclusionary.
                Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 02-28-2019, 07:20 AM. Reason: add quote

Comment

Working...
                X