X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Second 2016 Debate Liveblog

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
    I've had a few of the single ladies ask me if unlikely internet sensation, Mr. Ken Bone, is single and available.

Ladies, I'm not sure if he is single. I will do my best to find out for you. He sure does look like he would make a mighty fine husband for one of you lucky ladies.

I'm sick and tired of all this "pussy gate" crap (and no surprise that a member of the "low energy" Bush family was involved). Male bashing and misandry is rampant in our culture, and those male torso bachelorette party cakes are just one example.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Torso.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	1921607
    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post

[ATTACH]26151[/ATTACH]

I have studied white people first at the Methodist School in Tivoli Gardens and then at the University of Wisconsin and I have gained some overstanding of the white man. But many of your customs I still find hard to grasp. Could one of my Baptist friends please explain why such a cake would be considered desirable?
      Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

It's true, men suffer far worse than women and nobody does anything about it. Just one example of the horrors men have to endure:

That's why I support the new Republican Party Slogan:

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
        Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
        Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
          It's true, men suffer far worse than women and nobody does anything about it. Just one example of the horrors men have to endure:

That is clearly Michele Obama attacking a harmless white man. To think Hillary is criticizing Donald for a little young man's fun when the First Lady commits violent acts like this is hypocritical.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I personally can't support either candidate. I completely despise Hillary, but even though I'm a solid conservative Republican I can't stomach voting for Trump either. After hearing that video and how he talks about women, I lost all respect for him. Having helped my closest friend through sexual assault, I can't tolerate the idea of a man who speaks about women like that as being president. I'm voting for Paul Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess L View Post
              After hearing that video and how he talks about women, I lost all respect for him.
              You mean you lost 50% of your respect for him. If you had lost 100%, you would 100% vote against him, by voting for his opponent.
              Having helped my closest friend through sexual assault, I can't tolerate the idea of a man who speaks about women like that as being president.
              You mean, you can half-tolerate a rapist.

I'm voting for Paul Ryan.
              Welcome to the half-Trumpster club, though could I recommend you write-in Ken Bone? If he gets enough of the vote, he'll be in the 2020 debates.

Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
              Goal:
              $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
              False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
                You mean you lost 50% of your respect for him. If you had lost 100%, you would 100% vote against him, by voting for his opponent.

You mean, you can half-tolerate a rapist.

Welcome to the half-Trumpster club, though could I recommend you write-in Ken Bone? If he gets enough of the vote, he'll be in the 2020 debates.

Clearly you have no clue how the voting system works. A write-in is effectively a vote against both candidates. Voting for Paul Ryan is a vote completely against both candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by 'splainer
                  Clearly you have no clue how the voting system works.
                  Ahem.
                  A first-past-the-post (abbreviated FPTP, 1stP, 1PTP or FPP) voting system is one in which voters are required to indicate on the ballot the candidate of their choice, and the candidate who receives more votes than any other candidate wins.
                  Did you get that last part? If Trump gets more votes than Clinton, he wins. Regardless of how many votes Ken Bone gets.

Edit: I'm glad that you agree with us that Hillary is worse than a rapist. After all, she's going to tax us, and isn't taxation just a form of rape? If I had to choose between my daughter getting raped and having to pay money, I'd choose rape in an instant. I'm glad to know you agree with me.
                  Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                  Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                  Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Ahem.
                    A first-past-the-post (abbreviated FPTP, 1stP, 1PTP or FPP) voting system is one in which voters are required to indicate on the ballot the candidate of their choice, and the candidate who receives more votes than any other candidate wins.
                    Did you get that last part? If Trump gets more votes than Clinton, he wins. Regardless of how many votes Ken Bone gets.
                    I know how the FPTP system works, that is why I'm voting for someone who is Trump's opponent. It just happens that that person is Hillary's opponent as well. (And no, I'm not voting for Ken Bone)

Comment

I know how the FPTP system works, that is why I'm voting for someone who is Trump's opponent. It just happens that that person is Hillary's opponent as well. (And no, I'm not voting for Ken Bone)
                      Let me put it this way: we are going to vote if we want Pizza or Chinese food. You're allergic to MSG and/or cats, so you can't have Chinese. Also the Pizza delivery guy is a rapist who will rape you. 2 of us voted for Chinese, 3 of us voted for the rapist. If you vote for Ken Bone, the Pizzaria will have some interesting locker room talk for a while.

Your vote is....

*Drumroll*
                      Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 10-11-2016, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Let me put it this way: we are going to vote if we want Pizza or Chinese food. You're allergic to MSG and or cats, so you can't have Chinese. Also the Pizza delivery guy is a rapist who will rape you. 2 of us voted for Chinese, 3 of us voted for the rapist. If you vote for Ken Bone, the Pizzaria will have some interesting locker room talk for a while.

Your vote is....

*Drumroll*
                        So you're saying I should vote for either a sexual predator or a compulsive liar? That just because my vote carries little weight I shouldn't try to do the right thing and instead just jump on the bandwagon of one of the two nominees?

I want to keep my conscience clean before God, regardless of the effect doing that has on one election. #PaulRyan2016

Comment

I want to keep my conscience clean before God, regardless of the effect
                          "I hope your conscience enjoyed it's bubblebath, because the effect was we got raped" -Hillary's rape victims

"Judge them by their fruits, unless their name is Princess L, in which case her clean conscience outweighs everything. PS, hope you enjoy World War 3." - Jesus (Matthew 7:16)

Comment

"I hope your concience enjoyed it's bubblebath, because the effect was we got raped" -Hillary's rape victims
                            "To go against conscience is neither right nor safe. Here I stand, I can do no other. God help me."
                            -Martin Luther

You make it sound as if my vote will make or break the election.

Comment

"To go against conscience is neither right nor safe. Here I stand, I can do no other. God help me."
                              -Martin Luther
                              That your conscience tells you Hillary's rape victims don't matter says more about your conscience than it does about the genocidal anti-Semite you just quoted as an authority on conscience. Hint: next time you use an appeal-to-authority fallacy, try an authority whose ideas did not lead directly to the holocaust.

You make it sound as if my vote will make or break the election.
                              Votes either matter or they don't. The fact that you're suddenly using cop-outs like "doesn't matter anyway" means you've lost the debate.

Comment

That your conscience tells you Hillary's rape victims don't matter says more about your conscience than it does about the genocidal anti-Semites you just quoted as an authority on conscience.
                                Huh? Hillary's rape victims? Trump is the sexual predator.

And that "genocidal anti-semite" is credited with being one of the first to start the reformation.

I believe that it would wrong before God to give my support to either of the nominees; there's no "lesser of two evils", they're both wicked.

Votes either matter or they don't. The fact that you're using cop-outs like "doesn't matter anyway" means you've lost the debate.
                                No, I'm criticizing your shoddy analogy in which you postulated that my vote decided whether we got nasty Chinese food or a rapist pizza guy. My vote does have an impact, just not one as large as you make it appear.

Comment

Working...
                                X