X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How My Little Pony destroyed my daughter's marriage.

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    I think that I may sink into a diabetic coma.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. View Post
      Dear Friends,

The Holy Bible warns over and over again that Satan misleads people by pretending to be nice and good. E.g. 2 Corinthians 11:14 "No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light" but also Genesis 3:4-5, John 8:44, Ephesians 6:11, etc. So often when something seems nice and good, in reality it is here only to lure good Christians away from Jesus Christ. Christians should always be alert for things that seem to be to good to be true.

What I want to tell you about is called "My Little Pony". At first sight this seems like an innocent cartoon aimed at young girls. It is about talking colored ponies and mostly seems to teach children about friendship. It contains no sex, no profanity and seems to be all about working hard and being good friends to each other.

It all looks very innocent:

To be very sure the cartoon would not harm their children, my daughter and her husband consulted their local Pastor. They live in Indianola, Mississippi. Their Pastor didn't see any harm in their children looking at this cartoon, provided they first completed their Bible studies. So their children started looking at the My Little Pony cartoon.

At first nothing seemed wrong. The children seemed to enjoy the cartoon and it even improved how they got along. Them something completely unexpected happened. My daughter's husband started to watch the cartoon as well. At first my daughter assumed this was to make sure the cartoon was suitable for their children, but at some point the husband was even watching the cartoons without their children present. This was a bit suspicious but my daughter is a nice and innocent person so she didn't think anything of it. My daughter didn't even get suspicious when her husband was away from home more and more to go to "meetings". The warning signs were there, but she simply didn't notice them. Innocence can be dangerous, as she would soon learn.

Then one day, something horrific happened. Something no one saw coming. Something almost unimaginable. My daughter's husband told her he had to confess something to her. Then he confessed to her, with tears in his eyes, that he had sinned, that he had gone astray, that he had become a "brony". At first my daughter had no idea what that meant, but then he started explaining it to her in full and horrible detail. It turned out My Little Pony isn't designed for children at all. That's just a cover. In reality it is an unfortunate ploy by Satan to seduce grown man into abandoning Jesus Christ. The meetings he went to, while neglecting his innocent wife and children, turned out to be "brony meets". These meetings apparently consist of grown man dressing like ponies (!) and having forbidden sex with each other. These "bronies" use social media to organize these meetings to have their Satanic orgies all under the false pretense of all liking the same silly children's cartoon. As if anyone would ever believe grown men could appreciate colored girly ponies. Clearly this is something completely different.

I am aware these images are shocking but please allow me to show some examples to make sure you see the severity:

As you can no doubt imagine, my daughter's and her children's life is now completely in shambles. There is a little light at the end of the tunnel though. Now that my son in law has confessed his horrible sins, he is very slowly getting on the right track again. The next few months he will be in a Christian counseling clinic owned by GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann and her husband, Marcus Bachmann. There they will use prayer to rid him of his newfound homosexual urges and he will eventually be re-oriented there and get back on the straight path set out for us by Jesus Christ. And, of course, My Little Pony has been banned from their television set permanently, so Satan can no longer use it to lure their family away from God. Clearly all of us should join forces to do everything in our power to get this horrible filth banned from television. I have already sent out letters to all presidential candidates to make sure they put this issue high on the political agenda and I urge all of you to do the same. I hope everyone will also join me in prayer against My Little Pony so we can rid America of this filth and have children and husbands spend energy on decent Christian virtues instead.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.

This isn't even related to the my little pony business. In fact, the manufactures of "My little Pony" franchise openly condone the usage of this in any way except as a popular children's entertainment.

So if the owners, controlers, and manufactures, of "My little pony" are telling these people that they should stop doing this because it's sick and perverts, who is at fault?

I'd say that the people who took this innocent toy, and perverted it are at fault. Not the toy.
      Because the toy can't do anything to stop these twisted people from using them to fulfill their urges. Only God can.

So don't blame the toy. People's sin is people's sin.

This is like saying the some people use guns to murder, therefore, guns are Satan's temptation.

I recommend praying calmly to God for these people to turn away from their sin, rather then condemning them.
      The bible preaches forgiveness and understanding and not to judge others.

John 8:7
      Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

None of us are without sin. And all sin is equal according to God, because it's disobedience to God. Therefore, we are not worthy to judge the people around us for what they do.

Hate their sin, love them.

Comment

Originally posted by Helper View Post
        This isn't even related to the my little pony business. In fact, the manufactures of "My little Pony" franchise openly condone the usage of this in any way except as a popular children's entertainment.
        You seem to be arguing against yourself there, dear. If the franchise condones it, then it is responsible.
        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Condemns***

Comment

None of us are without sin. And all sin is equal according to God, because it's disobedience to God. Therefore, we are not worthy to judge the people around us for what they do.
            You're confused, dear. True Christians™ are perfect, according to the Bible and according to my personal experience. You see, once a man is Born Again (John 3:3), he becomes a new creature (2 Corinthians 5:17), one made of incorruptible seed (1 Peter 1:23), and that incorruptible seed means we cannot be corrupted. It is a physical and spiritual impossibility:
            Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
            Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
            He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
            Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him:
            and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
            1st John 3:6-9
            You are mistaken about judging others as well. Not only has Jesus re-created us to be worthy to judge others, but we are commanded to do so (John 7:24). You see, without judging behavior as being sinful, no one would know how to instruct the sinner. This is for the good of the unregenerated soul, dear, and what God demands of His Elect:
            I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
            Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
            For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
            And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
            But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
            2nd Timothy 4:1-5
            You would have us keep quiet, to the contrary of what Christ tells us. Your silly little encouragement to adopt a vague and meaningless faith that has no real concept of sin or forgiveness won't work here, ear.

Hate their sin, love them.
            Why? God doesn't.
            The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
            Psalm 5:5

The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
            Psalm 11:5
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I didn't say be quiet.

I said it is not your place to judge who will go to hell and who won't.
              That is God's place.

No man is equal to God.
              God is almighty and all powerful.

Claiming you're equal to God, is a sin. Remember Lucifer?

God says he is perfect, and that Jesus was perfect. He also says explicitly there is no man without sin except Jesus.
              If Jesus is the only perfect human, then you cannot say you're perfect without defying God.

Comment

That is God's place.

And yet it is also true that the Lord has made clear who He will condemn to Hell and why. Are you saying we should ignore God's commands and His pronouncements?
                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Not at all.But when God says he's above all humans, I feel we should listen to that.
                  Do you?

Comment

I didn't say be quiet.

That is God's place.
                    It is our place, nay our responsibility, to identify sin from those around us. Why do you have a problem with this God-Given task?

No man is equal to God.
                    Strawman, dear. No one said any such thing. No one even implied it.

No one claimed to be "equal to God." These are false accusations you make.

God says he is perfect, and that Jesus was perfect. He also says explicitly there is no man without sin except Jesus.
                    If Jesus is the only perfect human, then you cannot say you're perfect without defying God.
                    Saying one is without sin is simply sharing the Scriptures, dear. Do you accuse the Scriptures of being misleading? Misinformed? Inaccurate?

This one comparison does not mean full equality. Presumably, Jesus was human in every conceivable way back when He walked the earth. Nevertheless, having eye teeth, blue eyes, or even a fully functioning penile member does not make a man "equal to God."
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

• Re: How My Little Pony destroyed my daughter's marriage.

Not at all.But when God says he's above all humans, I feel we should listen to that. Do you?
                      Duh! Paying attention really isn't your thing now is it? The sad part is that YOU are not listening to God at all. YOU are ignoring HIS commandments. James 2:10, which you no doubt never bothered to read, tells us this means YOU will burn in HELL for all eternity!

A well deserved fate if you ask me...
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I didn't say be quiet.

That is God's place.

No man is equal to God.

You seem rather confused. Where are you getting information about what God says?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. View Post
                          Dear Friends,

The Holy Bible warns over and over again that Satan misleads people by pretending to be nice and good. E.g. 2 Corinthians 11:14 "No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light" but also Genesis 3:4-5, John 8:44, Ephesians 6:11, etc. So often when something seems nice and good, in reality it is here only to lure good Christians away from Jesus Christ. Christians should always be alert for things that seem to be to good to be true.

What I want to tell you about is called "My Little Pony". At first sight this seems like an innocent cartoon aimed at young girls. It is about talking colored ponies and mostly seems to teach children about friendship. It contains no sex, no profanity and seems to be all about working hard and being good friends to each other.

It all looks very innocent:

To be very sure the cartoon would not harm their children, my daughter and her husband consulted their local Pastor. They live in Indianola, Mississippi. Their Pastor didn't see any harm in their children looking at this cartoon, provided they first completed their Bible studies. So their children started looking at the My Little Pony cartoon.

At first nothing seemed wrong. The children seemed to enjoy the cartoon and it even improved how they got along. Them something completely unexpected happened. My daughter's husband started to watch the cartoon as well. At first my daughter assumed this was to make sure the cartoon was suitable for their children, but at some point the husband was even watching the cartoons without their children present. This was a bit suspicious but my daughter is a nice and innocent person so she didn't think anything of it. My daughter didn't even get suspicious when her husband was away from home more and more to go to "meetings". The warning signs were there, but she simply didn't notice them. Innocence can be dangerous, as she would soon learn.

Then one day, something horrific happened. Something no one saw coming. Something almost unimaginable. My daughter's husband told her he had to confess something to her. Then he confessed to her, with tears in his eyes, that he had sinned, that he had gone astray, that he had become a "brony". At first my daughter had no idea what that meant, but then he started explaining it to her in full and horrible detail. It turned out My Little Pony isn't designed for children at all. That's just a cover. In reality it is an unfortunate ploy by Satan to seduce grown man into abandoning Jesus Christ. The meetings he went to, while neglecting his innocent wife and children, turned out to be "brony meets". These meetings apparently consist of grown man dressing like ponies (!) and having forbidden sex with each other. These "bronies" use social media to organize these meetings to have their Satanic orgies all under the false pretense of all liking the same silly children's cartoon. As if anyone would ever believe grown men could appreciate colored girly ponies. Clearly this is something completely different.

I am aware these images are shocking but please allow me to show some examples to make sure you see the severity:

As you can no doubt imagine, my daughter's and her children's life is now completely in shambles. There is a little light at the end of the tunnel though. Now that my son in law has confessed his horrible sins, he is very slowly getting on the right track again. The next few months he will be in a Christian counseling clinic owned by GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann and her husband, Marcus Bachmann. There they will use prayer to rid him of his newfound homosexual urges and he will eventually be re-oriented there and get back on the straight path set out for us by Jesus Christ. And, of course, My Little Pony has been banned from their television set permanently, so Satan can no longer use it to lure their family away from God. Clearly all of us should join forces to do everything in our power to get this horrible filth banned from television. I have already sent out letters to all presidential candidates to make sure they put this issue high on the political agenda and I urge all of you to do the same. I hope everyone will also join me in prayer against My Little Pony so we can rid America of this filth and have children and husbands spend energy on decent Christian virtues instead.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.
                          Nope it's not homosexuality it's just the world's most cringiest fandom ever.

Comment

Working...
                          X