X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Valentine's Day

Originally posted by Jislord View Post
    I've researched about what women want
    What women want is completely irrelevant. They have to shut up, serve their husbands, clean, cook and get babies.

1st Timothy 2:11-12 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

Matthew 18:25 "But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made."

Ephesians 5:28-29 "So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church."

1st Corinthians 7:4 "The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife."

1st Corinthians 7:2 "Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband."
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Haha, actually I don't believe it's a con because I'm Catholic and believe in Saints, sooo... I don't think it's pagan either. I don't really do anything, though, except tell people thank you for being my friend and my mum for being a wonderful and brilliant mother. It's purpose is to be nice! You may know that someone loves you, but isn't it just nice to hear it sometimes? Like how you may know someone is thankful for a deed you have done to them, but it's nice to hear a "thank you" out of it regardless.
      A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Last week I almost bought my Fiance my first ever Valentines card

I've researched about what women want from future husbands and seen something about a "Clitoris". I checked ebay and they didn't have any

The card said it was made in Isreal on the rear so I scrunched it up and put it back anyway. My wife will still praise me when i don't supply her with Clitorises and Joo cards every year.
        I think Clitoris is a name Negroes name their little girls.

Get your fiancee a Bible instead.
        sigpic

Tweet me Here
        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

This year for Valetines day, I am letting all the Hutchins females eat in the dining room instead of the kitchen.
          Of course, the boys and I will be going out to Ruth Chris for a properly grilled steak.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Lily (toiletmouth) Walsh View Post
            I'm Catholic and believe in Saints, .. .
            Really? So tell us; how many underage Catholic boys did you raped at your "Catholic" church?
            Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed.

Comment

Speaking of negroes......

VD day is most celebrated by people of color. Who else would create a day based on sex acts and depravity?

Attached Files
              sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Last week I almost bought my Fiance my first ever Valentines card

I've researched about what women want from future husbands and seen something about a "Clitoris". I checked ebay and they didn't have any

The card said it was made in Isreal on the rear so I scrunched it up and put it back anyway. My wife will still praise me when i don't supply her with Clitorises and Joo cards every year.

A clitoris is another name for "Vagina"

Comment

Originally posted by Milkshakecrusader View Post
                  In the 5th grade of our horrendous public schools, you will learn that you are wrong. The filthy clitoris has nothing to do with the actual vagina. Which is equally disgusting.

Get Jesus in you, young man. Before it is too late.

In Him Forever
                  Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
                    In the 5th grade of our horrendous public schools, you will learn that you are wrong. The filthy clitoris has nothing to do with the actual vagina. Which is equally disgusting.
                    Here, once again, we can see how True Christian™ education beats atheist schooling also in the aspects that are most horrendous and should not be discussed.

As they're now already being discussed here, and to supplement Brother Harold's Godly Post, I am proud to present here in detail the latest data on these organs as revealed by Godly Creation Science.

1. A vagina: It is an orifice. Its purpose (as Created by God in Genesis 1:26) is to function as an entrance channel that receives Godly manseed (Genesis 2:24)to produce new Soldiers for Christ and as the exit channel for these soldiers in their infant form before they join the infantry of Christ. As God is very clever, He also designed the vagina so tight that this process is painful and rightly so as the Women messed up His Holy Plan.

Genesis 3:16 (see how often 3:16 brings forth crucial information in the Bible, and, in addition, proves even further that the atheist figure of π =3.14 cannot be correct [though I admit that we must also consider Exodus 3:14])
                    Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

2. The clitoris is a test. It is the ultimate hurdle that can remove any hope of Salvation from the woman. It causes unnecessary and distracting convulsions that can lead to harlotry. It was put there as a vestigial structure. You see, during the embryological development this disgusting piece of Godly engineering starts its existence exactly in the same manner as a tallywhacker. However, God provided the manfetus with the SRY gene that allows this unnecessary knob to continue its development into the functional and useful organ that enables us to fulfill God's Master Plan (Genesis 1:28). In contrast, in women it is the source of fornicatory thoughts and lusts that lead to many whoredoms.

Hosea 2:4
                    And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.

Hosea 4:10
                    For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the LORD.

Thus, in Creation Biology, the clitoris and vagina are totally different. The vagina is formed by the Müllerian tubes (the fusion of them), while the clitoris is formed from the genital tubercle. I am proud to say that as men we experience the dismissal of the un-Godly but God-created Müllerian tube in utero but, instead, go on to refine the tubercle until it becomes a weapon for Christ and against Satan to make new troops for the Lamb.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Homersexualism confirmed 😤
                      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Working...
                      X