X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight pride is under attack!

I was watching the news on Fox and saw what appeared to be your average straight pride parade. My Pa and I smiled to be able to find something that isn’t about the hurricane attacking godless Florida. Our smiles soon turned to frowns when it was learned that 34 straight people were arrested for expressing themselves as how God created them. Gays have taken to the streets to silence straight people and have begun corrupting law enforcement.
    My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).

Re: Straight pride is under attack!

What is a straight parade? Never heard of that.

Comment

Re: Straight pride is under attack!

Originally posted by Brother Luci View Post
      What is a straight parade? Never heard of that.
      Here friend, try this
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
      X