X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vatican encourages rape of altar boys with hunky priest calendar

It takes a lot to surprise me, but I must admit I'm shocked that the Vatican would so blatantly promote priests as sex objects. I guess their membership must be slipping. Their response, it seems, is to jump the shark, gaywise style.

The Vatican's Hottest REAL Priests Are On Display in 2014 Roman Priest Calendar

WARNING:
    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Re: Vatican encourages rape of altar boys with hunky priest calendar

All I can say is VILE. Another attempt by the papes to corrupt young children and get their dirty little hands on them.

Comment

Re: Vatican encourages rape of altar boys with hunky priest calendar

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
      It takes a lot to surprise me, but I must admit I'm shocked that the Vatican would so blatantly promote priests as sex objects. I guess their membership must be slipping. Their response, it seems, is to jump the shark, gaywise style.
      Pardon my saying this, but I think the shark is not all these priests intend to jump.

This does explain why every church has a half-naked statue of Jesus.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
      X