X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Feet Won't Smell

My Feet Won't Smell (In Heaven) is the latest song the Lord God gave me and I'd like to share it with you so Brother Jim can start practicing our duet for future performances across the land.

My Feet Won't Smell (In Heaven)

I came home from the factory
    And grabbed myself a Coke
    My son brought me my slippers
    My wife grabbed me my smokes
    I pulled my boots off slowly
    Little Joey said "Hey, Dad,"
    "Don't take this wrong, I love you so, but your feet sure do smell bad."

My countenance crestfallen, I said, "I'm sorry, son,"
    But Jesus will be coming soon and when that happens, hon
    My feet will smell like roses, you won't have to complain
    About ol' Daddy's feet ever again.

CHORUS:
    My feet won't smell in Heaven
    I won't stink up the room
    When Jesus takes me to glory
    I won't need any perfume
    Although right now my feet smell bad
    And cause my family pain
    My feet won't smell in Heaven
    No never, not again.

(Spoken Word, with husky emotion):
    No, my feet won't smell in Heaven, Son. Jesus Christ Himself will touch each toe and use His special disinfectant to cause my feet to give off the sweetest, most fragrant aroma you can think of - but it won't be a bad aroma like you smell right now. No, Son, it'll be sweet as the smile on our Dear Savior's face when He says "Well Done, thou good and faithful servant." Go ahead - call your Mother and Sister back in here. I will put a fresh pair of socks on for now, and we'll all gather round and pray that Jesus comes real soon. What's that you say? He can't come soon enough for you? Let me tussle your hair, son. Dad feels the same way. Come, Lord Jesus!

(Repeat Chorus with Heartfelt Reverence)
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Re: My Feet Won't Smell

Beautiful work, Brother! Already, the trump of angels (Thessalonians 4:16) are playing the melody in my head as I read.

Comment

I was about to say - your feet don't have nostrils, Larry! Then I read your song and understood.

Comment

Foolish woman.

How many kids do you have left?
        Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
        “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
        Amen and Amen

Comment

Difficult to say. All reports insist another is still to come, however Mr. Moans is dead. I wonder if it's one last squirt from him before he said goodbye.

Comment

Working...
          X