X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Letter to Congressman Todd Akin

THANK YOU!

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate a True Christian™ speaking up for the God’s Honest Truth. You have done the necessary research and consulted medical professionals to learn,
    “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.” Most people simply go by hearsay, what their friends and acquaintances say, or what makes sense in their minds. You take it one step further and learn the facts. For that, I am grateful.

I am grateful because as a citizen of the United States of America, I see the degradation of our once great society. As a natural consequence of our lackadaisical moral code, women are dressing like sluts, even as young as eleven years old these days. It should come as no surprise to find men responding naturally to this kind of allure, after all lust is every man’s battle. I’m grateful you are not alone in this fight and that your colleague, lawmaker Representative Kathleen Passidomo (R-Fla), also recognizes the truth: The eleven year old tramp “was gangraped in Texas by 18 young men because she was dressed like a 21-year-old prostitute.”

I’m grateful that you recognize that crying rape is often almost exclusively used as an argument to try and exempt sluts from the Godly notion that women ought to live with the consequences of their own choices. Because most women do choose to have sex, even if it appears to be against her will, there is no excuse to punish the tiny little baby God places inside her body as a testament to His Power and Love. Of course as we know, punishing the little tiny person placed there by legitimate force is wrong. Instead, it ought to be protected and cared for until birth, by force if necessary. This is obvious, and the desires of the woman are of no importance in this matter.

I’m grateful that you recognize the attacks against you as foolishness. Recently Representative Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) challenged your knowledge: "Now, Akin's choice of words isn't the real issue here. The real issue is a Republican party -- led by Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan -- whose policies on women and their health are dangerously wrong. I'm outraged at the Republicans trying to take women back to the dark ages.”

I’m grateful that you recognize this so-called insult is nothing but the sweet Truth. In the past, life was sacred, women were protected from minorities and political and economic stress, and men were strong and manly. Today we have a culture that ignores the sacredness of a zygote, insists that women are the same as men, and celebrates faggots skipping down streets in rainbow colored skirts. It’s no wonder our nation is no longer on the top of the world.

I thank you for remaining in the race for Senate. I’m grateful that Yahweh has convinced you that “by the grace of God, we’re going to win this race.” To this I say, “AMEN!” By the Grace of God we WILL win this race because it is the race isn’t about public policy, or protection of citizen rights, it’s for RIGHTEOUSNESS!
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Re: Open Letter to Congressman Todd Akin

Did you print this letter off yet? If so, I'd love for you to present this to a pastor to see about passing this around with the tithing plate next Sunday to see if we can get a few thousand signatures so that this Godly man knows that he isn't al one: a significant portion of Americans be believe the same as he does
    Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Don't you see the tragedy here ? This mormon is a CONGRESSMAN. 6 terms at that. What worries me even more is that he has managed to procreate and has 7 grandchildren, when his genes should ideally be fished out of the pool

I curse that this crazy jerk be reborn as a female, raped every single day of his miserable existence, and is forced to give birth to and care for his rapists' children. I also hope he is regularly stoned by the members of his community! for being a slut who simply asked for it, every time he is raped and finds himself pregnant as a result.
      Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. --Philippians 4:8

Comment

Originally posted by Bag of bad creepers View Post
        I curse that this crazy jerk be reborn as a female, raped every single day of his miserable existence, and is forced to give birth to and care for his rapists' children. I also hope he is regularly stoned by the members of his community! for being a slut who simply asked for it, every time he is raped and finds himself pregnant as a result.
        Sadly, I'm not at all surprised to hear this kind of violent fantasy coming from an atheist.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
          Sadly, I'm not at all surprised to hear this kind of violent fantasy coming from an atheist.

Oh, I just want for him what he wants for others, sweetie. And since he is a lowly male incapable of getting pregnant in this lifetime, his comeuppance has to be delayed until he is reincarnated as a woman (which, I trust, Krishna will not delay much longer).

I don't see why you cry foul when it is a GOOD thing - in your Universe - to be raped and forced to bear your rapists' child ? Teaches women that there are CONSEQUENCES for being immodest, doesn't it ?
          Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. --Philippians 4:8

Comment

Oh, I just want for him what he wants for others, sweetie.
            He wants to protect the as-of-yet-but-will-be-one-day-born. You want someone to feel pain. Those are not the same.

And since he is a lowly male incapable of getting pregnant in this lifetime, his comeuppance has to be delayed until he is reincarnated as a woman (which, I trust, Krishna will not delay much longer).
            Um, has no one told you Krishna is imaginary?

I don't see why you cry foul when it is a GOOD thing - in your Universe - to be raped and forced to bear your rapists' child ? Teaches women that there are CONSEQUENCES for being immodest, doesn't it ?
            If you'd actually read my letter, you'd know that "rape" is very rare indeed. In fact, if the woman becomes pregnant, it was most likely NOT a legitimate rape, as medical science has confirmed women have special rape-sperm repelling secretions in their reproductive organs. Therefore, either the child is born from a regrettable choice, in which case she ought to bear the consequence of her immodesty, or it is a gift of God and she ought to be exceedingly grateful.

Comment

Oh, I just want for him what he wants for others, sweetie. And since he is a lowly male incapable of getting pregnant in this lifetime, his comeuppance has to be delayed until he is reincarnated as a woman (which, I trust, Krishna will not delay much longer).

In an ideal world the rapist would marry the "victim" and help provide for the blessed rape babies. Or better yet the "victims" would not dress and act like whores and the men would not have to live through the trauma of rape in the first place.
              Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Don't you see the tragedy here ? This moron is a CONGRESSMAN. 6 terms at that.
                He's not only a Congressman, he is also a member of the House Science Committee.

Obviously, were he not well-educated in science, he'd not be on the Committee. Right?

You'll note that the Demoncrats value science so little that they have left three vacancies on the Committee.

So what are you now, God? Or are you perhaps a voodoo priestess?
                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Sister Etheldreda, you have done us all such a service by sharing this letter to the Honorable Representative Akin.

Our country needs to remember, women do get themselves raped. If and when some accident happens and there is a pregnancy, it was not the little baby's fault, it is not grounds for an abortion.
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                    .... as medical science has confirmed women have special rape-sperm repelling secretions in their reproductive organs.
                    What, you are editor-in-chief of the New England Journal of Medicine now ? Medical science, indeed. When and where did you get your M.D in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, genius ?

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                      Our country needs to remember, women do get themselves raped. If and when some accident happens and there is a pregnancy, it was not the little baby's fault, it is not grounds for an abortion.
                      Is this joker actually a MAYOR (even if it is of a god-forsaken, corn-farming village in the unholy back-of-the-beyond ?)

I REALLY wish God would let men get pregnant. We'd see the lot of you singing a very different tune then, wouldn't we ?

Comment

Is this joker actually a MAYOR (even if it is of a god-forsaken, corn-farming village in the unholy back-of-the-beyond ?)

I REALLY wish God would let men get pregnant. We'd see the lot of you singing a very different tune then, wouldn't we ?
                        Why am I not surprised at hateful perversion like this being espoused by a darkie who worships a god with an elephant head.

Tell me that's not a demon.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Is this joker actually a MAYOR
                          Some people have the strangest logic. I put my own name and picture here, this person puts up a phony name and no picture.

Then, the person wonders is I am real.
                          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Yes, unfortunately he is indeed the major of Freehold.
                            The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
                            • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
                            • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
                            • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
                            NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
                              Yes, unfortunately he is indeed the mayor of Freehold.
                              For those folks who are somewhat new here, Mr. King moved to Freehold and shortly afterwards was my opponent in the Mayoral election. Mr. King was a worthy opponent but, in the eyes of Freehold's voters, lacked True Christian™ credentials.

A good step in his redemption would be to endorse Congressman Todd Akin as the next Senator in the State of Missouri. Especially, it would be good for Mr. King to acknowledge the ability of a raped woman to prevent pregnancy.

Comment

Working...
                              X