X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words and phrases that trigger Libtards, SJWs, Feminazis, and the like!

I'll go first: Not all men!
    1 Timothy 2:12

Re: Words and phrases that trigger Libtards, SJWs, Feminazis, and the like!

Is it True?

Usage:

SJW: "That fact is deplorable!"

Normal person: "...Is it true?"
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

"That's not what Jesus really said!"

I see lie-beral false Christains go red in the face when I reply to them with this, usually followed by Bible-based Scripture to prove that Jesus isn't the feel-good hippy dippy they are more comfortable with.

Comment

empowering
        paradigm shift
        genderstereotypification
        impactas a verb

Comment

I am a liberal, and these do not "trigger" me, because I am tolerant of other's opinions!
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lydBPm2KRaU

Comment

Originally posted by NegroLezbo7790 View Post
            I am a liberal, and these do not "trigger" me, because I am tolerant of other's opinions!
            Are you tolerant of everyone's opinion? Like Hitler, for example? Do you tolerate his opinions?
            1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Really! There's one particular word I can think your kind takes a particular triggering towards, it even rhymes with "trigger"! However, we are the most anti-racist site you will find, and will never catch us saying it.

Personally, I feel your race holds a double-standard when it comes to us white folk saying the word, and blow things out of proportion, yet as you've indicated you're a tolerant lesbean negro liberal, I'm sure you will understand my vastly different perspective from yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Smith View Post
                I'll go first: Not all men!
                Not exactly sure what the context is here. Is it an answer to the question "Sir, who do you want to have sex with?"
                Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
                  Are you tolerant of everyone's opinion? Like Hitler, for example? Do you tolerate his opinions?
                  No, because his include wanting to kill off an entire group of people. But if someone told me they did not like gay people, or Hindus, or whatever, I would respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
                    Not exactly sure what the context is here. Is it an answer to the question "Sir, who do you want to have sex with?"
                    An example:Feminazi: All men are demons! All men are rapists
                    Normal person: Not all men!
                    1 Timothy 2:12

Comment

No, because his include wanting to kill off an entire group of people...
                      It was many groups of people. Thanks for ignoring them.

...But if someone told me they did not like gay people, or Hindus, or whatever, I would respect that.

Doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                        It was many groups of people. Thanks for ignoring them.

Doubt it.
                        1. Sorry, Didymus, let me list the rest.Anyone whom was not white
                        Jehovah's witness
                        LGBT
                        Anyone who was not catholic
                        Disabled people
                        2. Okay then.

Comment

You forgot gypsies, among others. Then again, can you really blame Hitler for hating gypsies?

Comment

Originally posted by DolliMoans View Post
                            You forgot gypsies, among others. Then again, can you really blame Hitler for hating gypsies?
                            Sorry, Dolli, I forget. But I do not think Hitler had a valid reason to hate gyps*es.

Comment

...I do not think Hitler had a valid reason to hate gyps*es.
                              1) So you think there could be a valid reason to hate an entire ethnicity?

2) They prefer to be called Roma.

You sure you're not white?

Comment

Working...
                              X