X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Words and phrases that trigger Libtards, SJWs, Feminazis, and the like!

Japanese people sitting down
    Anyone who was not white.WAS IN ALLIANCE WITH JAPANESE
    Jehovah's witness
    LGBT

Anyone who was not catholic....ALLIED WITH MANY HEATHENS
    Disabled people
    Okay then..-...-....-...-..THERE SEEMS TO BE A GROUP MISSING?
    Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 12-14-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NegroLezbo7790 View Post
      Sorry, Dolli, I forget. But I do not think Hitler had a valid reason to hate gyps*es.

Why did you asterisk gypsies!? You liberals really are triggered by everything!

Comment

Originally posted by DolliMoans View Post
        Why did you asterisk gypsies!? You liberals really are triggered by everything!
        Someone probably proposed a "paradigm shift" in which gypsies were no longer human. That would be pretty triggering.

Comment

I am a liberal, and these do not "trigger" me, because I am tolerant of other's opinions!
          Triggered

Rekt.

Jesus wins again!

YIC
          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

No, because his include wanting to kill off an entire group of people. But if someone told me they did not like gay people, or Hindus, or whatever, I would respect that.
            So what do you have to say about when Jesus returns and kills over two Billion people?

Rev 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Puts the hundreds (maybe even thousands) who died at Hitler’s own two hands into perspective.

Jesus is love, my friend: wrathful, vengeful, conditional love.

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela Smith View Post
              I'll go first: Not all men!
              Girth.

This drives beta, soyboy, SJWs crazy.

YIC

Comment

What if a white man said/did the exact same thing you just did?
                Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

I am a liberal, and these do not "trigger" me, because I am tolerant of other's opinions!
                  Yet you are intolerant of other people's sexuality, and in fact half the population of the planet:

in fact, without straight men, the world would be a much nicer, kinder place!
                  Wow, fantasizing about the death of 3.5 billion people. How tolerant.
                  Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                  Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                  Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
                    Yet you are intolerant of other people's sexuality, and in fact half the population of the planet:

Wow, fantasizing about the death of 3.5 billion people. How tolerant.
                    And, then everyone would go extinct!

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                      And, then everyone would go extinct!
                      At least we'd go to Heaven and we can watch Lezzy the Nigress stumble around clueless and wonder why things aren't looking so nice!

Comment

Sorry, Dolli, I forget. But I do not think Hitler had a valid reason to hate gyps*es.
                        Dear NegroLezbo,

What were your parents thinking when they named you? Shame on them for having typecast you from birth. They were obviously spear chucking heathens.

Anyway, what's wrong with pikey's? Apart from being dirty, thieving. conniving scum, they can be quite handy to have around, especially when you have a new driveway to tar.

Rember the Hollowcost was not reserved for the joos.

YIC
                        TT
                        Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

'Decent' and 'decency' when used in a sentence are often met by a spit infested series of foul mouth expletives by those people.

When I tell them I am a True Christian(tm) they proceed to spend a half an hour lecturing me on why I should not be infringing on their safe space with my opinions. So when I hop in to my 18 wheeler 'Blue Job', I have heard that I often have backed over their little electric scooters. Only once have I found one wedged between a set of the dualies.

I do admit, I enjoy not having to get the door for shaved head femnazis. Sometimes I'll just stand at the door and wait for them to open it for me. As I pass, I compliment them on their visible skull. I have a very nice skull, as smooth as the buttock of a 13 year old boy.
                          The best is when one of these people want to work for me. They show up when they 'feel like it' , leave when they want. Many ask for their paycheck and my response is, "Hey man, don't bring me down with your capitalist, neowar mongering ways". Then they quit. I say good riddance!
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

• Get a job
                            • Jewish privilege
                            • America first
                            • God bless America
                            • Back the blue
                            • All lives matter
                            • There are only two genders
                            • Merry Christmas
                            • I'll pray for you
                            • *Cites FBI crime statistics*
                            • Bruce Jenner/Ellen Page/Richard Levine
                            • Thoughts and prayers
                            • Make America Great Again
                            • Vaccines cause autism
                            • Incel/slut
                            • God hates fags
                            • Jesus loves you
                            • Jews will not replace us
                            • *Is a straight white man*
                            • Assault rifle
                            • Electoral College
                            • The earth is flat
                            • Crisis actors
                            • That's so gay/that's retarded
                            • Donald Trump
                            • Stop the steal
                            • Black conservative
                            • Go back to Africa
                            • You people
                            • Niggardly
                            • Supreme Court
                            • Pro-life
                            • Elon Musk
                            • Kanye West
                            • Just a theory
                            • The Bible tells us...
                            I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                            Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                            But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                            From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

• God Save The King (I think they detest the subjunctive)
                              • Yessir, Mr. President Sir
                              • Executive privilege
                              • Executive suite
                              • Executive time
                              • G650
                              • Swearing on the Bible
                              • A self-made man
                              • Hard work leads to success
                              • Gentlemen prefer blonds
                              If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                                • God Save The King (I think they detest the subjunctive)
                                • Yessir, Mr. President Sir
                                • Executive privilege
                                • Executive suite
                                • Executive time
                                • G650
                                • Swearing on the Bible
                                • A self-made man
                                • Hard work leads to success
                                • Gentlemen prefer blondes
                                FTFY. "Blonds" are boys. "Blondes" are girls. . . Blame the French.
                                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
                                X