This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
    and don't forget Sister Sue...all the little girl niglets have "qua" in their names....Sheniqua, Uniqua,Tamiqua and so forth.
    Um hmmm. Which are Written as: "S'hen'i'qua" etc.

Brother Remy! Why are neegroes so all-fired fond of the comma???

God help us all if they become more Sophisticated and turn to other forms of punctuation as well ("L?a#Quee$$$shhha!")

SUV

Comment

Mother Glendy writes, "Do colored folks know or even care that their gold jewellry looks genuine?"

Their jewelry is usually composed of polished copper, brass, stainless steel, glass, zircon, and pewter silver. They actually think pewter "silver" is good silver. They more than likely think their jewelry looks real. The only ones who know what real jewelry looks like are in jail, a professional athlete, or an octaroon married to a professional athlete whose cheated on her with a less attractive white woman.

Sister Sue Vera writes, "Ooh ooh Brother Remy! Ooh!

Why are neegroes so in Love with the "Name" "Tyrone" and what are they going to get little Tyrone for Christmas this year?"

The name Tyrone is of Greek origin. Its meaning is, "king". Tyrone is a male name. Nigra are always talking about how they were kings and queens on the Dark Continent.

If they wish to claim this:
      ... so be it.
      I'd say they still are kings and queens to this day.

Little Tyrone will most likely be getting a wire frame coat hanger and a car stereo for Christmas.

Sister Sue writes, "Brother Remy! Why are neegroes so all-fired fond of the apostrophe???

God help us all if they become more Sophisticated and turn to other forms of punctuation as well ("L?a#Quee$$$shhha!")"

In the native ooga-booga dialects of the Dark Continent their speech is broken. Example: "Uka'luka tiky'wiki hiba'hibi shaka'laka bumba'kumba." They are just trying to return to their roots. Demoncraps encourage nigra to be proud of their spear chucking, tree swinging, cannibalistic ancestors.
      Last edited by Remy Lebeau; 09-05-2009, 05:03 PM.
      Master of Godly Debating

Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

Debate Record
      Currently Undefeated
      Lastest Debates:
      Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
      James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
      Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
      Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
      86 Victories
      0 Defeats

Past Victories (Archive):
      Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
      Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
      Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

Comment

How can one be an ex-negro? I mean you are born and keep your african roots all your life.

Comment

Originally posted by HelmsFan55 View Post
          How can one be an ex-negro? I mean you are born and keep your african roots all your life.
          If you believed in the miracle of JESUS you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions.
          Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
          "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
          Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
            If you believed in the miracle of JESUS you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions.
            How in the Chris Benoit is that a stuid questions. Remy is an African American plain and simple

Comment

Dear Mr Lebeau(or is it by any chance LeBeau)

How come some negroes are educated and very intelligent(as you are)?

Is this the God's way to show us we're all born equal but the conditions make as different?

Thak you and praise Jesus(and GWB )
              Last edited by Andreas; 09-17-2006, 08:54 PM.
              Soon in Christ

Comment

Originally posted by HelmsFan55 View Post
                How in the Chris Benoit is that a stuid questions. Remy is an African American plain and simple
                I've never been to Africa so how can I be an afircan american? I'm 100% american, born and raised. How dare you question my allegiance to my country. Take your racist hate speech elsewhere.

If you have no questions concerning nigra, chink, injun, spic, or a-rab culture then begone. I'm not here to be berrated with your hate speech. I'll let you go with a verbal warning this time, but next time it'll be a warning point.
                Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                Currently Undefeated
                Lastest Debates:
                Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
                86 Victories
                0 Defeats

Comment

Originally posted by andrewisI View Post

Is this the God's way to show us we're all born equal but the conditions make as different?

Who are you calling a negro?
                  Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                  Currently Undefeated
                  Lastest Debates:
                  86 Victories
                  0 Defeats

Comment

Originally posted by andrewisI View Post

Brother AndrewisI. I should be very careful how you ask your questions to Brother Remy.
                    As a True Christian and Platinum Tither he has tremendous powers on Gods favourite Forum.
                    You would do well to treat him with the respect he deserves.

He is White by Marriage.
                    His heart is full-bloodied white.
                    His slightly suntanned Caramel complexion is quite beautiful.

Now, Brother Remy. My friend wishes to know, is it true what is said regarding a Negra Choo-choo?

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Who are you calling a negro?
                      Forgive me, Mr LeBeau

What I wanted to know is what is God trying to say by sending us so many wonderful and intelligent ex-negroes or white-by-marriage men?

Thank you
                      Soon in Christ

Comment

The very fact that he is in here, helpfully answering questions prove beyond doubt that he is not a negro, Andrew.

No negro would do such a thing unless you're asking how much the crack he is dealing will cost you.
                        (Or some similar up-to-no-good question.)

And that takes us to my questions.
                        Brother Remy;
                        Crack has been mentioned here a great deal, so my question is, why are most crack dealers negros?
                        Is it some negro instinct to deal crack (or any other illegal substance for that matter)?
                        Does negros simply make better crack dealers than everyone else?

Thanks and Praise Jesus!
                        If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                        A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                        Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Sister Talitha writes, "Now, Brother Remy. My friend wishes to know, is it true what is said regarding a Negra Choo-choo?"

Sadly, it is. The nigra tallywhacker was made so big in order to keep the hamites from ever wanting to gaze at a white man's tallywhacker ever again. A sore reminder of Ham's indiscretion against his father Noah. Sadly the jooish media has got nigras thinking its a good thing. Although I've put nigrahood behind me I'm always embarrassed when I enter the locker rooms and all my other brothers in Christ jaws' drop. Hopefully my son's member will be a normal True Christian 4 inch tallywhacker.

Andrew writes, "What I wanted to know is what is God trying to say by sending us so many wonderful and intelligent ex-negroes or white-by-marriage men?"

Ex-negro, white, white by marriage, honorary white man - same difference. You're ranbling reminds me of a certain 40 year old virgin who was always jealous that I had a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed, rosey cheeked wife. This loser even had a similar avatar as yours.

SalvationSeeker writes, "Crack has been mentioned here a great deal, so my question is, why are most crack dealers negros? Is it some negro instinct to deal crack (or any other illegal substance for that matter)? Does negros simply make better crack dealers than everyone else?"

Because the only way to find a nigress attractive is if your high on something. Crack and other narcotics are fundamental to the continuence of the negroidial species. Such types of drugs go all the way back to the Dark Continent when they were practicing head shrinkers, cooking each other in pots, and eating their own young. Without crack they be trying to rape white women more feverishly than they already do now. We'd have to put them all down.

You think a person in full control of their mind and senses would willingly mate with this?:
                          <---Typical nigress
                          Last edited by Remy Lebeau; 09-05-2009, 05:11 PM.
                          Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                          Currently Undefeated
                          Lastest Debates:
                          86 Victories
                          0 Defeats

Comment

Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
                            Sadly, it is. The nigra tallywhacker was made so big in order to keep the hamites from ever wanting to gaze at a white man's tallywhacker ever again. A sore reminder of Ham's indiscretion against his father Noah. Sadly the jooish media has got nigras thinking its a good thing. Although I've put nigrahood behind me I'm always embarrassed when I enter the locker rooms and all my other brothers in Christ jaws' drop. Hopefully my son's member will be a normal True Christian 4 inch tallywhacker.
                            But surely, even if one is.. uhm, given.. a tallywhacker of larger variety than usually found among True Christian™ Whites.
                            It does not mean that ones blood is tainted by Ham? Right?

Despite whatever evil rumors as to the nature of ones greatgrandmothers whiteness, or the total coincidence that ones grandmother has a huge butt, craves watermelon, and likes to sport a heavy tan year'round, right? (She likes to tan! OK?? It is not like its permanent! I think.) Right?

Or the other TOTAL COINCIDENCE that despite ones fathers blue eyes, blonde hair and absence of lips, one has black eyes, brown hair and sliightly larger lips?
                            Right? Is that not right, Brother Remy?
                            These are just coincidences, Brother.
                            I am right, right?

As for the picture, of course I wouldn't.
                            A Godly White man like me would never want anything to do with negros or nigresses. I would never help share the curse of Ham.. And neither would any of my ancestors!!
                            Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-19-2006, 05:57 AM.
                            If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                            A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                            Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Ex-negro, white, white by marriage, honorary white man - same difference. You're ranbling reminds me of a certain 40 year old virgin who was always jealous that I had a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed, rosey cheeked wife. This loser even had a similar avatar as yours.
                              Oh, the whitest person with the whitest wife, could you just answer my question!

Praise Jesus
                              Soon in Christ

Comment

Cueball's questions.

Hello Mr. Lebeau. I remember reading this thread on the old Landover Baptist forum, but I did not have any questions to ask you at the time... Although I do have several now.

1: You mentioned that nigras fancy themselves as "the king" by how they name nigra boys Tyrone (which you mentioned earlier means "king" in greek). I am also well aware that another popular nigra name is Leroy ("the king" in french). But what are nigras named Jerome supposed to be "king" of? (Or are they even kings at all?)

2: As per #1 on this list with the nigra having this sort of "royalty complex," does this mean the reason why nigras hate Elvis Presley so much is because he was nicknamed "The King"?

3. You claim to have knowledge about other non-white races than nigras. Are any of these races superior to one another, and if so, in what order?

4. Why do those Louis Fairycan-worshipping "black mudslimes" wear those little bowties? I never understood the logic, because I've seen their camel jockey "cousins" (more on this in #6) in the Middle East many times on TV, and while I've seen them wearing teatowels over their faces, I never saw one wearing a bowtie!

5. Another thing I always wondered about the black mudslimes, is that they're known for standing on street corners selling something called "beanpies." What on our flat Earth is this supposed to be?! I can understand them being out on the streets selling fried chicken, watermellons, malt liquor, and crack, but this defies all logic.

6. Why is it that nigras always think of everyone else as being their "cousin"? When I was a child attending a sickular school, it sounded like the only words they knew were "that's my cousin," and in fact, I even had a few of them call me their cousin, or "cuz" as they say for short.
                                "If a minister believes and teaches evilution, he is a stinking skunk, a hypocrite, and a liar."

- W. A. "Billy" Sunday, 1925.

Comment

Working...
                                X