X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet!

Come back if Jesus allows you to see 18.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by yourmother View Post
      All the blind are evil in your eyes, all the illiterate and ill-privileged.
      Why do you call us illiterate? Where have we shown ourselves to be illiterate?

You claim to be of god but all you do is condemn.
      Only that which God demands we condemn.

You're selfish, immature, narrow minded and probably the closest thing to evil I have ever encountered.
      We're used to that.
      Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

I am a child. I'm barely 15.
      Do you have your daddy's permission to be on the Internets child?

I've been through hell, whilst I was a Christian. But now I'm doing things for the right reason, because I love and care, then things have finally started going right for me. I was raped, is that okay?
      Did you marry your rapist as demanded in Deuteronomy 22?

I was abused and beaten, is that okay?
      Depends on what you're calling abuse. Was it your father correcting you?

I lost my child because I took an overdose of harmful drugs, because of what your religion had done to me. I was forced into the world of your God. And I found hell.
      Sounds like you've been busy in your 15 years. Now if you had been raised in a proper Christian home, you would of been home learning how to bake and keep house, not out getting yourself in trouble.

As far as being forced into "the world of god" it sounds like you parents were trying to get you on the right path, it's to bad you were so rebellious as to not accept their corrections.

Yet still I have the decency to accept that it works for you. And all I get in return. Off a CHRISTIAN of all people. is abuse for being DIFFERENT.
      Be ashamed.

I will not read the bible, because I can see what reading it has done to you, and I want nothing to do with your kind of people. Had you not found 'God', you would be likened to Hitler.
      Good day.
      Hitler was a Catholic, not a True Christian(TM) as for what the Bible has done to us, we're not the ones running around getting ourselves in trouble at such an innocent age.
      Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
        Did anyone ask for your opinion?
        Did anyone ask for YOURS??

Comment

Originally posted by J1mM0rris0nRULEZ View Post
          Did anyone ask for YOURS??
          If you haven't something worthwhile to add to the thread then why waste your time writing trashy comments?
          2 Chronicles 7:14
          14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Charli View Post
            If you haven't something worthwhile to add to the thread then why waste your time writing trashy comments?
            He has only done this because his idol god Jim Morrison was a drunken dope smoking hippie with no brains. He feels he must emulate JM's life before killing himself with drugs.
            Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
            Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
            Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
            Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
            Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
            Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

• Re: 5 Reasons why WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet!

Sorry for my confusion, but if women shouldn't be allowed on the internet, why are there female admins on this site?

Isnt that a little contradictory?
              Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you

Deuteronomy 31:6

Comment

Originally posted by Hallowedbythyname View Post
                No.
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Sorry for my confusion, but if women shouldn't be allowed on the internet, why are there female admins on this site?

Is it contradictory for a Godly, church going woman to run for vice president or other political office and give hope to millions of Americans that God and all that is good are making a come back in this country?

Is it contradictory for a woman of God to publically speak out His Truth and remind us all of the glory days of America when people were decent and women knew their place in God's order and stayed home to cook and look after children and remained silent in church?

God and the Bible are so clear on some many things. There can be no contradictions in the Perfect Word of a Perfect God.

Unequivacally Yours,

Handmaiden
                  His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                    Is it contradictory for a Godly, church going woman to run for vice president or other political office and give hope to millions of Americans that God and all that is good are making a come back in this country?

Is it contradictory for a woman of God to publically speak out His Truth and remind us all of the glory days of America when people were decent and women knew their place in God's order and stayed home to cook and look after children and remained silent in church?

God and the Bible are so clear on some many things. There can be no contradictions in the Perfect Word of a Perfect God.

Unequivacally Yours,

Handmaiden

I utterly support these views, I really do. Which is why Im struggling with these ideas....

#5 Women should be silent and serve their husbands!

#1 Women are too stupid to be on the Internet!

If these 2 statements are correct, then how can this wonderful woman I have quoted do any of these things?
                    Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you

Comment

I utterly support these views, I really do. Which is why Im struggling with these ideas....

If these 2 statements are correct, then how can this wonderful woman I have quoted do any of these things?
                      You are just being sexist. You have entirely missed the message of this thread.

Women shouldn't be on the internet because they are inferior to men. But if a man will vouch for them and take responsibility when they do silly things, then it is okay sometimes.

I even allow my wife to post sometimes, and she is not nearly as interesting as the True Christian(tm) womenfolk on here, like Handmaiden for instance. But I always make sure I review her posts before she clicks submit.

But I absolutely never, under any conditions, allow my wife to be alone with a search engine. Who knows what stupid notion will enter her mind.
                      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

It is true. I am far too stupid to be allowed on the internet unsupervised. God forbid I should Google the wrong thing and be led into some Satanic mantrap, like Wikipedia or Yahoo! How To. I would be building bombs by the end of the day, which would be fine if a man were watching me. But men have more important things to do than watch after us womenfolk all the time.

It's a wonder really that we are able to find our way around a kitchen, what with all those sharp and hot things everywhere. It's a wonder I'm still alive!

(Billy Bob: I approve this post.)
                        1 Corinthians 11:3
                        But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Property of Billy Bob Jenkins

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                          You are just being sexist. You have entirely missed the message of this thread.

Women shouldn't be on the internet because they are inferior to men. But if a man will vouch for them and take responsibility when they do silly things, then it is okay sometimes.

I even allow my wife to post sometimes, and she is not nearly as interesting as the True Christian™ womenfolk on here, like Handmaiden for instance. But I always make sure I review her posts before she clicks submit.

But I absolutely never, under any conditions, allow my wife to be alone with a search engine. Who knows what stupid notion will enter her mind.
                          Thank you for clearing that up, however Im utterly stumped on your view that Im sexist in some way? Those 2 statements are not mine.

Comment

Why do you hate women so much? We are obeying our husbands by not going willy-nilly all over the internet where perverts like you will tell us to PTOGTFO. (hey, I wasn't always married, nor as strong a Christian as I am now)

Well considering how naive I was to the male mind before I got married, yeah I think women should be supervised when on the net. Even my children will be supervised until they are on their own.
                            Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                              Why do you hate women so much? We are obeying our husbands by not going willy-nilly all over the internet where perverts like you will tell us to PTOGTFO. (hey, I wasn't always married, nor as strong a Christian as I am now)

Well considering how naive I was to the male mind before I got married, yeah I think women should be supervised when on the net. Even my children will be supervised until they are on their own.
                              Please explain your statement. I have not in anyway implied that I hate women.

Comment

Please explain your statement. I have not in anyway implied that I hate women.
                                Well for one thing, you are very upset that you received an infraction from a female moderator. If her husband and her Pastor have agreed that it is okay for her to be a moderator, what business is it of yours?
                                Drama queen

Comment

Working...
                                X