X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always the Bridesmaid and Never the Bride

I just Lve Wedding season! I'm often asked to be a bridesmaid and I usually LOVE the dresses. Here is one of my all time favorites! I felt just like Cinderella!

I've also included my favorite of Sister Sue's . Doesn't she look so GODLY and so patriotic!

GLORY!!

Ladies feel free to post your favorite Bridesmaid pic here and gents if you have a Tux pic you are particularly proud of, post em here!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Re: Always the Bridesmaid and Never the Bride

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post

I just Lve Wedding season! I'm often asked to be a bridesmaid and I usually LOVE the dresses. Here is one of my all time favorites! I felt just like Cinderella!

I've also included my favorite of Sister Sue's . Doesn't she look so GODLY and so patriotic!

GLORY!!
    Oh my goodness, Sister Thumper! What lovely dresses! That pink one is so elegant, I must say! But of course the flag dress is patriotic, which is appropriate for the election year! Don't we just love a True Christian™ wedding, sisters? Praise!
    1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
    1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
    Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

Comment

Whee-HAW! If I don't get a Man with this little Baby, Sister Thumper, well I-don't-know-what!

Comment

This isn't from a wedding, it's from our 4th of July BBQ last year aren't we adorable!
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Tweet me Here
        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

This isn't from a wedding, it's from our 4th of July BBQ last year aren't we adorable!

Careful with the grill - that fabric looks like either nylon or pleather - neither should be too close to an open flame.
          Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maggoty Old Crone View Post

Careful with the grill - that fabric looks like either nylon or pleather - neither should be too close to an open flame.
            You always want to put a damper on things, don't you, dances?
            1st Timothy 2: 9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
            1st Timothy 2: 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works ...

1 Timothy 5: 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed ...

Proverbs 31: 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness ...
            Proverbs 31: 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Noddy View Post
              You always want to put a damper on things, don't you, dances?

Safety first.
              Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maggoty Old Crone View Post
                Safety first.
                I'm pretty sure I could find an exception to that gross generalization, but I'm too bored to search thru your old posts.
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

MOC doesn't have to worry about catching on fire - not enough oxygen circulating to feed the flames.

Guess Satan'll have to try something new when she gets down there

Comment

I always insist on wearing Red when I'm being Bridesmaid.

Click image for larger version

Name:	galactica_tricia_Helfer_0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	1903807

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

just curious - why would you bring a gun to a wedding?

Comment

And that black to accent the White looks Divine, Sister Tali!

Comment

I was just going through my old photo's album and came across this beauty.

Remember this from the Sadie Hawkin's day in 2006. Good times, good times.
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Tweet me Here
                          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

I was just going through my old photo's album and came across this beauty.

Remember this from the Sadie Hawkin's day in 2006. Good times, good times.
                            How could I ever forget that one Sister Thumper.
                            Doesn't Pastor Pistle look handsome?

Originally posted by Old Iron Crotch View Post
                            just curious - why would you bring a gun to a wedding?
                            Force of habit I guess. Does my Thigh Holster show?

You shouldn't be looking you LESBO!!!!

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                            being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Darn it, I could never get him to wear that jacket; said it clashed with his What Would Jesus Do? thong

Comment

Working...
                              X