X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hit my wife for the first time

Deserves you fucking right for hitting her.

Comment

Originally posted by Rain Dancer View Post
      Deserves you piffleing right for hitting her.
      How could you be so callous to our friend in his time of need? He was merely asserting himself in his marriage and the women leaves him for trying to lead a Christian household.

Now, if she wants to leave that is one thing, but to deny a man his children is ridiculous and hateful.
      Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Deserves you piffleing right for hitting her.
        How did you make your post smell like marijuana, vomit and rage all at once?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
          How could you be so callous to our friend in his time of need? He was merely asserting himself in his marriage and the women leaves him for trying to lead a Christian household.

Now, if she wants to leave that is one thing, but to deny a man his children is ridiculous and hateful.
          Not if he;s hitting her

Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
          How did you make your post smell like marijuana, vomit and rage all at once?
          I was not aware that you were able to smell posts

Comment

Not if he;s hitting her
            His children are his property. His wife should be, but Paul says that if a non-believer wants to leave after their spouse converts, he or she can.

To deny him his children is theft in the eyes of the Word.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
              His children are his property. His wife should be, but Paul says that if a non-believer wants to leave after their spouse converts, he or she can.

To deny him his children is theft in the eyes of the Word.

The children are BOTH belong to both of them my dear sir it took them both to create them. And as for his wife, She can do whatever she wants

Comment

The children are BOTH belong to both of them my dear sir it took them both to create them.
                Okay, it's a partnership.

And as for his wife, She can do whatever she wants
                Oh wait. I guess not. She can do whatever she wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph McManus View Post
                  Thanks for the responses. I decided to print out some Bible passages that show I have a God given right to discipline my wife when she gets out of line and I went and taped them to the front door of her friends houses and her mom and dad just to let them know I'm not a bad person. I feel upon reading these verses they will understand why I did what I did and send her home where she belongs.

Unfortunately while I was gone she came back home and packed up her clothes (and shoes) and the kids clothes too. I'm very confused but I know wherever she ends up going she will see the notes I posted and perhaps reconsider. I continue to pray for guidance, I know the Lord will show the path I'm to take before too long.
                  Being she is still alive, I think you should hunt her down.
                  Very firmly get your point across regarding how disappointed you are in her behavior. Ensure she knows just how much she has annoyed you. Do what you need to do to make sure this does not happen again. You are the man of the family, it is your job to keep her in line.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Your wife is under the control of Satan. She should submit to her husband just as we submit to Christ, all as set forth in Ephesians 5.

Discipline is associated with love: As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten...Revelation 3:19. The rod and reproof give wisdom... Proverbs 29:15
                    ...but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding... Proverbs 10:13.

It was certainly a burden upon you that your wife failed to respect you and forced you to discipline her. It is unpleasant, but necessary, because God promises that things will be a lot better after she calms down. Read Hebrews 12:11. "Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous; nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby."

There is no scripture whatsoever that speaks poorly of discipline. I think it's impossible for a man to say he loves his wife and not discipline her when needed.

I am sorry that your wife is putting you through this. It's spousal abuse on her part!!
                    "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

You're lucky you have a wife to keep in line. I don't even have one myself. While I would like a God fearing True Christian wife, I don't have the time to train one right from the start. I spend so much of my time preparing for the upcoming US/Mexican war to protect our great country.

Now if anyone knows of a woman who's already been "house broken" so to speak let me know and I'll snatch her up quick as God struck Moses blind for not listening to him (and he got off easy).
                      Only 2 in all of history have died for freedom all over the world... Jesus Christ and the American soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerakk View Post
                        Now if anyone knows of a woman who's already been "house broken" so to speak let me know and I'll snatch her up quick as God struck Moses blind for not listening to him (and he got off easy).

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                          Being she is still alive, I think you should hunt her down.
                          This is my thinking as well.

She finally communicated with me via text message a few times. She didn't say where she and the kids were, only that they were safe and she didn't feel comfortable coming home. She said she'd never seen that look on my face before and that it terrifies her to think about what happened. I told her that was God coming through and helping me to overcome my past and rebuild a house that serves Him. I also told her God has a plan for us and if she would give Him a chance we would be greatly rewarded. She told me I was "crazy" and that she needed time to think about everything.

I then told her bluntly that she had 24 hours to return home and detailed exactly what would happen if she disobeyed me. She replied "I feel like I don't know you anymore. I'm not returning home and I'm filing paperwork tomorrow to get a restraining order"

I took today off and sat in a rental car outside her work and she never showed up so she must be working from home, wherever that is. I've also looked at her credit card receipts and based on the stores she's shopped at I've narrowed down her location to two different places, both places being friends houses that she works with.

I pray for her sake she returns home within the deadline.

Comment

What can I say? It's scary when Daddy goes crazy. And evidently the beatings did nothing for me when I was little; I turned out pretty far from what my father was aiming for.
                            If you want to post here, you will abide by the rules. Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph McManus View Post
                              This is my thinking as well.

She finally communicated with me via text message a few times. She didn't say where she and the kids were, only that they were safe and she didn't feel comfortable coming home. She said she'd never seen that look on my face before and that it terrifies her to think about what happened. I told her that was God coming through and helping me to overcome my past and rebuild a house that serves Him. I also told her God has a plan for us and if she would give Him a chance we would be greatly rewarded. She told me I was "crazy" and that she needed time to think about everything.

I then told her bluntly that she had 24 hours to return home and detailed exactly what would happen if she disobeyed me. She replied "I feel like I don't know you anymore. I'm not returning home and I'm filing paperwork tomorrow to get a restraining order"

I took today off and sat in a rental car outside her work and she never showed up so she must be working from home, wherever that is. I've also looked at her credit card receipts and based on the stores she's shopped at I've narrowed down her location to two different places, both places being friends houses that she works with.

I pray for her sake she returns home within the deadline.
                              Well played!
                              While she thinks she has 24 hours before she has to make a move, you can pounce tonite and bring joy at the end of a switch to her while she is sleeping.
                              Imagine the thrilled look on her face when she realizes all the effort you went through to hunt her down silently in the dakness of a pitch black night.
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by jennabenna View Post
                                What can I say? It's scary when Daddy goes crazy. And evidently the beatings did nothing for me when I was little; I turned out pretty far from what my father was aiming for.
                                He obviously didn't beat you enough.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X