X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Start hitting your child with a rod 16 weeks before birth!

I was spanked as a child and it didn't hurt me. I don't have any pre-natal memories of discipline, but I'm sure I deserved it.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Discipline has only become an issue in the last 10 years or so, strangely enough morals have dropped ten fold as a result.....
      This is the most sensible forum ever!

Comment

Originally posted by new christian View Post
        Discipline has only become an issue in the last 10 years or so, strangely enough morals have dropped ten fold as a result.....
        I think the morals were dropped first, thus we had to increase the disciplinairy act even more!

Comment

Originally posted by new christian View Post
          Although I agree with you that as discipline dropped so have morals, it goes a lot further back than 10 years. I would say it started in the 50's in the subcultures with the beatniks, became more mainstream by the late 60's and has just spiralled since then.
          Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by Madison007 View Post
            Oh my gosh...
            This HAS to be a joke. Please tell me you people don't really beat your wives and children. PLEASE. That's abusive and illegal. What's wrong with you? I'm literally crying at the moment because I'm terrified of you psychopaths.
            It's true
            In Sweden we have a law that you can't hit your children cause it's abusive and illegal. Go beat up someone in your own size.

Beating women? ''You don't hit a girl'' it's simple as that!
            This space reserved for Scripture -- Admin

Comment

Originally posted by biza the godmocker View Post
              Beating women? ''You don't hit a girl'' it's simple as that!
              A woman is not a girl, so your argument flaws!

Comment

Originally posted by biza the godmocker View Post
                Go beat up someone in your own size.
                That's illogical.

Once my children are my size, they'll have moved out and started their own families.
                I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                Matthew 7:22
                Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

In Sweden we have a law that you can't hit your children cause it's abusive and illegal.
                  And look at what a godless hellhole Sweden is. Coincidence? I think not, you barely homonoid trash.
                  Reverend of St. Thaddeus's Church

Comment

Originally posted by Colbert Mcpherson View Post
                    And look at what a godless hellhole Sweden is. Coincidence? I think not, you barely homonoid trash.

Comment

For the life of me I cannot understand why you would want to hit an unborn child. It is completey inhumane. You people disgust me.

Comment

Originally posted by I am not god :) View Post
                        For the life of me I cannot understand why you would want to hit an unborn child. It is completey inhumane. You people disgust me.
                        The alternative is for the child to burn in hell for all eternity. Why do you want to do that to innocent children?
                        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                          The alternative is for the child to burn in hell for all eternity. Why do you want to do that to innocent children?
                          You didn't answer my question. Anyway, why would you want to harm an innocent child before it has left the womb. I was of the belief that a baby is born without sin, into a world of sin. Why would you harm that which has no sin?

Comment

You didn't answer my question. Anyway, why would you want to harm an innocent child before it has left the womb. I was of the belief that a baby is born without sin, into a world of sin. Why would you harm that which has no sin?
                            Did you read the scripture? Proverbs 23:13-14 "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."

God is very clear here. Either you hit the child with a rod or it goes to hell. Since hell is a very bad place don't you think saving the innocent child from that is worth some effort?
                            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

You've never actually read the Bible, have you.

Psalm 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
                              Our conception is a sin.

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Of course this is only before we are saved

1st John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1st John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
                              Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                                Did you read the scripture? Proverbs 23:13-14 "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."

God is very clear here. Either you hit the child with a rod or it goes to hell. Since hell is a very bad place don't you think saving the innocent child from that is worth some effort?
                                If thou beatest him with a rod he shall not die? what nonsensical drivel is that? So if you beat your child he becomes immortal? surely immortality is a form of witchcraft, which sends you to hell?

Also it may very well say hit your child with a rod, but please direct me to the part where it says that you should beat a foetus with a rod. Yes by all means punish your child when he/she does something wrong, but why beat them from before the start of their life? That is abuse, not salvation.

Comment

Working...
                                X