X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "A" is for Anal Sex: 26 Things Jesus Hates, in Alphabetical Order

E is for Eastern Europe. He hates it so much, He sent communism their way. After nazism. And Catholicism and Orthodox Churches.But He loves Vlad, and Vlad loves Him.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

J is for James White... the man who denies that the King James Bible is perfect. Woe unto him! Great article by brother David J. Stewart exposing him: Beware Of James White's False Teachings
      Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."

Comment

K is for kabbalah, a Jewish theosophy and theurgy developed by rabbis. It was based on a mystical method of interpreting Scripture by which initiates claimed to penetrate sacred mysteries. It is safe to say because God hates Jews, each and every one of them, He also hates their homer-styled Biblical LARPing.
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

L is for lesbians (probably mentioned before) and M is for marriage between lesbians.

N is for nose jobs. The Lord knows why.
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
            L is for lesbians (probably mentioned before) and M is for marriage between lesbians.

N is for nose jobs. The Lord knows why.
            H is for head jobs, where the hair and eyelids and the mouth and chin and even diamond teeth are substituted. Beyond revolting. Do these freaks even have mirrors?

And sub-dermal magnetic implants —— except I can't think of a letter for that.

Comment

Some people's need for attention is excessive.
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                I don't really have time to read all of this, can someone please make a comprehensive list of these words and update the OP?
                Has anyone done the list for Mr King yet?

Comment

Working...
                X