X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To Trump or not to Trump: will The Donald get our endorsement?

Originally posted by PetitionLady View Post
    Amen, Sister! I appreciate how many times he mentioned God in his acceptance speech and that he said he is a Christian first and foremost.
    Trump-Pence 2016
    I like the way he has fought abortion and homers tooth and nail. Then, when businesses began to leave Indiana he softened up. I like that too. Our Party is here for business.

Mike Pence Has A Long History Of Fighting Gay Rights

Share Tweet Pin-it
    Bookmark 41 Comments

AP Photo / Michael Conroy

ByDaniel StraussPublishedMarch 30, 2015, 4:47 PM EDT 1194 views
    Indiana Gov. Mike Pence's ® decision to sign a controversial religious freedom bill has landed him in the crosshairs of gay rights proponents, both locally and nationally. But Pence's latest move is consistent with his background of opposing gay rights legislation and championing "traditional" marriage.
    Pence, recently, said he was surprised with the intensity of the backlash of the law, which bars Indiana from requiring businesses to serve gay people if the owners have religious objections. It's a move that comes a little over a year after social conservatives lost a fight over adding a gay marriage ban to the state Constitution.
    Where gay marriage is concerned, Pence has made a few statements that are pretty benign compared to many Republicans. In 2014, he said the question of same-sex marriage should be left up to the states rather than the federal government.
    "In the state of Indiana, marriage is recognized as between a man and a woman, and I think that's how it should remain," Pence said in 2014 in an interview with MSNBC's Chuck Todd.
    However, after a federal appeals court ruling halting another court's ruling striking down the state's gay marriage ban, he also vowed that the state would not recognize same-sex couples.
    Pence took the Indiana governor's mansion in 2013, following his time in the House of Representatives, where he made opposition to gay rights in general, and gay marriage in particular, his standard practice.
    In 2010, Pence signed an open letter by the
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

He has strong, masculine hands. That's one distraction the media won't be able to force on us. You know how they are, anything to take attention off that criminal Hillary.
      Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
      in 2016

Comment

My husband hasn't said much about politics in the last couple days to me, but he is very happy with Mike Pence and we agree on his anti-gay agenda! Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence will make America Great Again!
        "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
          He has strong, masculine hands. That's one distraction the media won't be able to force on us. You know how they are, anything to take attention off that criminal Hillary.
          Pence wears a wedding ring, though, Sister V. I always think that looks a little bit gay, don't you? Still, if it harms the campaign then The Donald can just get him to take it off.
          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
            My husband hasn't said much about politics in the last couple days to me, but he is very happy with Mike Pence and we agree on his anti-gay agenda! Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence will make America Great Again!
            Smart man, your husband!
            But whosoever shall deny me before men,
            him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
            ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
            Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

So, we've agreed to back Trump, right?

So could you edit the OP to remove all the stuff saying that tinpot dictators are a bad thing? Thanks.
              #forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Comment

I believe that my Baptist friends should support my own candidate who is Hillary Clinton. She is a Democrat and she is for the people. Some will point out that I have in the past pointed out many of Hillary Clintons failings. That is true but at the time I was trying my best to support Bernie Sanders who is also for the people and I felt that it would be best to complain about the things that Hillary has done in the past. Who among us has not made mistakes? Also I think that too much is made about all the money Hillary has made from representing foreign governments and people who want something from the American government. I ask you this- If you worked for the government dealing with foreign governments and found that you could do your job and make a lot of money off the people you were dealing with would you not? Of course you would so why can't Hillary? It is because the old white men of Babylon hate women and the people and want all the money for themselves. Donald Trump is an old white man and he hates the people. This is why you should endorse Hillary Clinton.
                Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
                  Blah blah
                  I didn't read it, but since I'm 100% certain you called Trump a racist at some point, I'm going to set you straight.

Donald Trump hates ALL Mexicans - not just the brown ones, or black ones, or white ones he hates ALL Mexicans. That's not racist.

Same thing with Muslims. He says ALL of them hide terrorists and cheered on 9-11. Not just the brown ones.

He doesn't just kick black people from his rallies - he even kicks out babies:

No word on whether he'll pay the legal fees of anyone who sucker-punches it.
                  #forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Comment

The filthy liberal media will pay dearly for LYING about our next President, Donald J. Trump.

We KNOW God hates a LIAR .... there are multiple Biblical verses about LIARS .... Proverbs 6:16-19, Proverbs 12:22, Revelation 21:8, Exodus 20:18, Proverbs 13:5, to name a few.

Let's really set the record straight. Donald Trump never said he hates Mexicans. For well over a year, he has spoken of ILLEGALS v. legal immigrants. YUGE difference between a legal citizen and a criminal.

As for the vile moslems, yes, Trump does hate ISIS, as we all should - they are killing Christians left and right. They need to be exterminated like the vermin that they are.

As for the "crying baby" ... the mother has come forward and put the mainstream media in their place, calling them out as LIARS. Check her video on Youtube.

The TRUTH is the only way our Lord will deal. Let's keep it real and honest - reject the LYING media. Thank you, in Jesus' Name.

YSIC
                    But whosoever shall deny me before men,
                    him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                    ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
                    Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

Somewhere I noticed a news item that suggested that the GOP is becoming less enchanted with Donald Trump.

Can this be so? Whatever is wrong with them? I thought that the Lord had opened their eyes and hearts in this matter.

Concernedly yours,

Handmaiden
                      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Well, this was my president, and yours, in the nineties:

Clearly shows who is the superior one, don't you think?

Now this happened this year:

It seems like one of those is about to get the keys to park the car of the other. Guess which one is?
                        If I were you, I'd have no doubts: do you want the next picture to be that of a woman?
                        1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                          Somewhere I noticed a news item that suggested that the GOP is becoming less enchanted with Donald Trump.
                          Can this be so? Whatever is wrong with them? I thought that the Lord had opened their eyes and hearts in this matter.
                          Concernedly yours,
                          Handmaiden
                          Thank you, Sister Handmaiden, for bringing up this sensitive subject. We who are officials in the Republican Party are concerned.

What we have found it that Hillary Clinton is using lesbian code language and attracting Republican women. Polls show Republican women are falling for her.

This is a time when women must stay strong in their heterosexuality. Their attraction and service to their men must not waver.

People who know about these codes pointed out Hillary's recent hair cut borders on dyke.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                            Thank you, Sister Handmaiden, for bringing up this sensitive subject. We who are officials in the Republican Party are concerned.

What we have found it that Hillary Clinton is using lesbian code language and attracting Republican women. Polls show Republican women are falling for her.

This is a time when women must stay strong in their heterosexuality. Their attraction and service to their men must not waver.

People who know about these codes pointed out Hillary's recent hair cut borders on dyke.

A thoughtful consideration Mayor, we need to be aware of these subtle signals in these trying times. Here's a picture of Fox News' Megyn Kelly after she attacked Donald Trump as a moderator in the debates - clearly she changed her hair to signal a butch / dyke message.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kellybutch.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	1921577
                            Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                            brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                            ...and get off my lawn
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                              A thoughtful consideration Mayor, we need to be aware of these subtle signals in these trying times. Here's a picture of Fox News' Megyn Kelly after she attacked Donald Trump as a moderator in the debates - clearly she changed her hair to signal a butch / dyke message.

[ATTACH]26066[/ATTACH]

I'd offer this additional evidence of lesbian code language. Take a look at her campaign motto, STRONGER TOGETHER. Nothing hints better at two bull dykes propositioning each other than that.

Comment

Talk about lesbian code language.

Absolutely true story, here:

The first year that I attended my Seven Sisters college, there were t-shirts offered for sale that referred to our school as "105 years of women coming together." Being naive, I thought that the statement referred to women joining forces to work for the greater communal good. Another student had to explain to me what it really meant.

Given that the other t-shirts made reference to our school as being "105 years of castrating b*tches" and "105 years of women on top" I honestly thought that the women together statement was the clean choice. Clearly, I had much to learn.

Reminiscently Yours,

Handmaiden
                                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
                                X