X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Originally posted by gothgrrly13 View Post
    if i got my info from the devil, i guess he lives in MY MIND, because that is where i got the info. CHECKMATE!
    So you admit you are possessed by the devil?

I will pray for your salvation!

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
      So you admit you are possessed by the devil?

I will pray for your salvation!
      I LOVE SATAN

Comment

Originally posted by Phebe Carlyle View Post
        As my Brothers and Sisters in Christ have pointed out, the KJV1611 was written a long time ago and they didn't "suck" as you put it, it's just that certain english letters were yet to be invented at that time. The same applies to the letter J.

Gosh, even in ancient Hebrew, they did not even recognize or know VOWELS at all.

The more we understand God, the more He reveals to us. As such, it's God you must thank for you being even somewhat literate! Even though you are atheist scum, he loves we True Christians so much, that His bounty of knowledge, even overflows to the likes of you through us!!

PRAISE HIM!

YIC

Sister Phebe.
        please do not equate atheism with scum. an atheist can find it just as easy (or difficult) as a christian to keep from breaking any deadly sin or anything. the only thing that separates us from you is that we believe in one less god. i would like it if you would treat me with some respect, as i would treat you with the same.

Comment

can you stop taking everything i say literally? its rather annoying. well, at least my posts have stopped being censored. anyway, by lives in my mind i meant that he is a figment of people's imagination. as in, the only place he could exist would be in one's mind. get it?
          How can God not exist when you are talking about Him? If He really did not exist then He wouldn't cross BILLIONS of people's minds every minute daily to thank Him in prayer and rejoicing.

Jesus lived in Nazareth and was born in Bethlehem. Unless you are also claiming that these places are also a figment of people's imagination as well?

You really don't THINK before you post something, do you, sparky!

YIC

Sister Phebe.

There's Jesus here,
          Just see what He offers me....
          Down here my sins forgiven,
          Up there a home in heaven
          Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

why are there a bunch of typos in your scripture? <muffled laugh> yeah, thats a real win. (cough cough sarcasm cough)
            Friend I am not sure what typos you are talking about. I have quoted scripture from the KJV1611 Bible, that is how it is written. Remember child that Holy Spirit inspired translators of the KJV1611 version of the Bible spoke differently to how we speak today. If you cannot understand those words maybe satan is blinding you. I will pray to the Lord Jesus for your salvation.
            sigpic
            Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
            so a fool returneth to his folly

Comment

i was just referring to the fact that a bunch of the v's, like in "evil" are written as u's. somehow, i dont think that's how it was. maybe someone's handwriting just sucked, who knows.
              I can assure that is was that way - I have been a biblical scholar of this translation for many many years. My child I think you are simply confused, maybe you should seek some comfort in prayer and serious Bible study. I am sure one of the Pastors can help you with that.
              sigpic
              Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,

Comment

please do not equate atheism with scum. an atheist can find it just as easy (or difficult) as a christian to keep from breaking any deadly sin or anything. the only thing that separates us from you is that we believe in one less god. i would like it if you would treat me with some respect, as i would treat you with the same.
                i was not disrespecting anyone, i was simply asking for a little respect as a fellow human being. is that really too much to ask?

Comment

if i got my info from the devil, i guess he lives in MY MIND, because that is where i got the info. CHECKMATE!
                  Child even though satan lives in your mind you can repent a banish satan from your life. You just need to accept Jesus Christ as your saviour, and turn away from your sinful ways. I will continue to pray for your salvation.
                  sigpic

Comment

^--- post #818
                    You just replied to yourself Sybil.... *backing away*

There's Jesus here,
                    Just see what He offers me....
                    Down here my sins forgiven,
                    Up there a home in heaven
                    Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher
                      That's not true at all. Atheists are completely evil in every way. The Bible tells us so.

Psalm 14:1-3 "The fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God.' They are corrupt,
                      They have done abominable works, There is none who does good. The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God. They have all turned aside, They have together become corrupt; There is none who does good, No, not one."

Psalm 10:4 "The wicked in his proud countenance does not seek God;
                      God is in none of his thoughts."

Romans 1:18-32 "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.
                      though even if that were sufficient proof for my "evil-ness", how would it change anything by stating that i am evil. are you going to burn my house down or something?

also, will you please tell me HOW anthropologists want you dead. They may wish death on some specific people (ahem george w bush) but not everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Phebe Carlyle View Post
                        ^--- post #818
                        You just replied to yourself Sybil.... *backing away*
                        Maybe satan is so entrenched in her mind now that she is LEGION, where is a herd of swine when you need one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by gothgrrly13
                          i am tolerant of everybody's beliefs. .
                          Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                          Everyone except Christians, amirite?

You are also a supporter of the islamofascists who attacked America on 9/11? We are engaged in a world-wide holy war against the followers of that false religion, and by your tacit approval of their fiendish plans, I can safely assume that you are on the losing side of that battle.
                          No one ever responded to my post, maybe because it appeared at the bottom of the page. I want to know if the gothgirl has been sending money to AlQuada in Yemen.
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

though even if that were sufficient proof for my "evil-ness", how would it change anything by stating that i am evil. are you going to burn my house down or something?
                            Of course not. We are trying to SAVE you, not kill you. It's shocking how violence is the only thing atheists can think of

also, will you please tell me HOW anthropologists want you dead. They may wish death on some specific people (ahem george w bush) but not everyone.
                            Anthropologists want to kill not our bodies, but our immortal souls, with their constant lies that lead the ignorant into hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              No one ever responded to my post, maybe because it appeared at the bottom of the page. I want to know if the gothgirl has been sending money to AlQuada in Yemen.
                              You might be right Brother Nobar, this poor child is so meshed up in the brain I think she might be possessed by a mob of demons. :sad:
                              sigpic

Comment

The holy scripture is the way to knowing all, Praise the lord! Shame on people who don't believe in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X