X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where is that little brat?!!

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
    I can't believe it, my daughter is STILL missing. You look away for a moment and the little brats just run off....If anyone has seen Alice, please tell me where and if she's with you, please give her a spanking on my behalf.

She also answers to the nickname "tickles", it's a long story.
    Do you understand you are giving the world and strangers the right to abuse your little girl. Word of advice, watch what you say

Comment

Originally posted by Bexz View Post
      Do you understand you are giving the world and strangers the right to abuse your little girl. Word of advice, watch what you say
      Why don't you want her picture out, so that people can recognize her?
      Is there anything you want to admit, witch?

Brother BJ, you better pull up the DOF file on above quoted witch..
      See if she has a history of kidnapping children, lesbianism, or human sacrifice.
      Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 08-26-2007, 02:43 PM.
      If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
      A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
      Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
        Why don't you want her picture out, so that people can recognize her?
        Is there anything you want to admit, witch?

Brother BJ, you better pull up the DOF file on above quoted witch..
        See if she has a history of kidnapping children, lesbianism, or human sacrifice.
        I never said I don't want her picture out, NEVER!
        I'm just saying be carefull when you tell people that they are aloud to spank your child, just incase the authorities find out. I'm just giving him some advice. I hope your daughter returns safe and well. I'll pray for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bexz View Post
          I never said I don't want her picture out, NEVER!
          I'm just saying be carefull when you tell people that they are aloud to spank your child, just incase the authorities find out. I'm just giving him some advice. I hope your daughter returns safe and well. I'll pray for her.
          Who're you going to pray to, Stephen Hawking?
          Proverbs 15:29 The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
          The Lord only hears the prayer of the righteous. Jeb's got enough to worry about as it is without you making the situation worse by sacrificing bunnies to Allah or whatever you scientists do.
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

I'll get my Maid to go check my basement Laundry room.
            That last lot of kids I purchased from "deprived backgrounds" looked a little strange to me.
            Don't worry brother Jeb, if she is down there she'll still be ok as It's only been a few days.
            Mind you, she'll have learned all about Handgun safety when she comes back

UPDATE: Sorry Jeb, it wasn't her. If you need a replacement, let me know as I'm sure I can spare one or two.
            Last edited by Talitha; 08-26-2007, 09:37 PM.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
            being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
              No, I just think she'll come back to you if you learn to be a better dad.

She really loves that raccoon...Probably therapy for her to get away from your abusive tactics.

But she still loves you...Just promise to treat her better, and she'll most likely come back!
              See how Catholics mess with people's minds when they are at their most vulnerable? This is how they brainwash people. That and the blackmail material they get during "confession".

I've only had few hours of sleep this weekend, I've been so anxious I haven't even eaten, I'm in what a psychologist would call a "suggestable state" and what's the first thing that pops into the Catholic's mind? "Time to move in for the kill".
              Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
              Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
              Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

One of my buddies with the Ceasar Institute suggested a brilliant way to solve the (minor) problem of kidnapping in Iraq: first, you inject every kid with a microchip that broadcasts their GPS location. When one goes missing, just drop a 2000 pound JDAM with the microchip guiding it in. With the kidnappers now reduced to kibbles n bits, parents everywhere can breathe a sigh of relief.

Well, I don't see why Iraqis should get special goodies that Americans don't, so I say this idea should also be used stateside.
                Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
                Goal:
                $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
                False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
                  One of my buddies with the Ceasar Institute suggested a brilliant way to solve the (minor) problem of kidnapping in Iraq: first, you inject every kid with a microchip that broadcasts their GPS location. When one goes missing, just drop a 2000 pound JDAM with the microchip guiding it in. With the kidnappers now reduced to kibbles n bits, parents everywhere can breathe a sigh of relief.

Well, I don't see why Iraqis should get special goodies that Americans don't, so I say this idea should also be used stateside.
                  The problem is that all the JDAMS are out of country, but we ought to be able to get a Spooky in the air pretty fast when an Amber Alert goes out. We at Landover have been advocating personal tracking device implants for years.
                  Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                  "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                  Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

I hope a bear doesn't eat her. I hate to see children burn in Hell before they are old enough to be saved.
                    Psalms 58
                    3": The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Matthew:
                    5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                    5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                    10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                    10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

We at Landover have been advocating personal tracking device implants for years.
                      So is this kinda leading up to that 666 thingy?

Please try again in 28 seconds.

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.

Comment

Mr. Thurman,

Is there any news? Is she still missing? I hope she's OK.

--Joe
                        Have you heard the Good News? There are no gods, there is no hell, and the only sin is being mean to other people.

There are no ghosts, pixies, hobgoblins, angels, leprechauns, gods, goddesses, demons, minotaurs, devils, witches, warlocks, dragons, or spirits.

Prayer, magic spells, and doing nothing accomplish exactly the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker View Post
                          So is this kinda leading up to that 666 thingy?

Please try again in 28 seconds.
                          That's the Catholics. 666, a sip of kool aid and welcome to hell, butt-bunny. I tell ya, Landover is THE WAY^.
                          Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                          "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                          Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Bexz, if you're looking for your attempt to get "accepted" by disrupting this very important search for my daughter, I've moved your stuff here.

Originally posted by Joe the Atheist View Post
                            Mr. Thurman,

Is there any news? Is she still missing? I hope she's OK.
                            If God won't listen to the prayers of a Christian, why would He listen to the hopes of an atheist?

Bobby-Joe, you've dealt with illegal mexicans, how long can a child last without food? I've been praying for God to drop some manna, or loaves and fishes or something for her, but I don't know if Jesus will listen to someone who is have as severe a crisis of faith as I am.

Please, for the sake of my daughter, someone please restore my faith.
                            Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                            Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                            Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Jeb, there's an awful smell coming from that old Negra hovel behind the Freehold True Christian™ Bookstall.
                              Have you checked it out? Could just be a dead Negra though.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                              being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
                                I can't believe it, my daughter is STILL missing. You look away for a moment and the little brats just run off....If anyone has seen Alice, please tell me where and if she's with you, please give her a spanking on my behalf.

She also answers to the nickname "tickles", it's a long story.
                                *muses* She looks like my boyfriend's little sister.
                                But on a serious note, I'm kinda glad she left... You Landoverites don't treat your children all that well... Are you sure Social Services didn't take her away?

Comment

Working...
                                X