X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOULD BREAST-FEEDING BE CONSIDERED AS PEDOPHILIA ?

Nowhere in the Bible does it say anything good about 'breastfeeding'! At the moment several Satanic Organizations are running 'Breast is BEST' campaigns, encouraging young niave' mothers into letting innocent babies suck on their bare breasts! Or suck on their friends bare breasts! People, this is SICK! And should be considered pedophilia! Why any mother would allow a child to something this depraved to a child is just perverted, and just plain wrong.

I wonder what other Christians think of this disgusting pagan practice?

Re: SHOULD BREAST-FEEDING BE CONSIDERED AS PEDOPHILIA ?

Breastfeeding is definately a "gateway sin." Take a look at THIS!

It has also been discussed rather exhaustively in THIS thread.

You might be onto something there, brother Green!

Next time use the search function....
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Breastfeeding is definately a "gateway sin." Take a look at THIS!

It has also been discussed rather exhaustively in THIS thread.

You might be onto something there, brother Green!

Next time use the search function....
      Sorry, we're mammals.

Baby mammals breastfeed from their moms...It's part of the way God designed everything!

Don't like it? Too bad; you're stuck with being a human (yes, that's a mammal) forever!
      ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
      There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
        Sorry, we're mammals.

Baby mammals breastfeed from their moms...It's part of the way God designed everything!

Don't like it? Too bad; you're stuck with being a human (yes, that's a mammal) forever!
        Typical that a filthy Mary-worshipper believes we (mankind) are just the same as animals.

Comment

Originally posted by revrggreen View Post
          Typical that a filthy Mary-worshipper believes we (mankind) are just the same as animals.
          It's all a part of the Catholic Church's hardline Darwinist dogma.
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
            It's all a part of the Catholic Church's hardline Darwinist dogma.
            Actually, Brother, this does surpirse me - given that the Catholic Church is the World's most famous Pedophile ring. Of course they think Breast-feeding is normal, they think Alter-boy-buggering is acceptable. Why wouldn't they view other perversions as normal?

Comment

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a mother breast feeding her child. It's a natural thing that God made. Humans would not lactate if God created us not to, dumbasses. Also, are you people supposed to be kidding? Because if you are, then it's a very, very, very good joke.

Comment

Sorry revgreen, but you're a dumbass. Babies need their mother's milk, like it was said, we're mammals, animals do it, most parents do it. I feel sorry for people like you's kids. You're going to raise them to be dumbasses with their heads stuck up their asses. Who refuse to listen because you're so godly and so right all of the time. Stubborn as a donkey. Stubborn as an ass.
                Some Kid back for more trolling.....

Comment

Originally posted by revrggreen View Post
                  Please point out to me where he says that humans are like animals, I just don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull_Kid View Post
                    There is absolutely nothing wrong with a mother breast feeding her child. It's a natural thing that God made. Humans would not lactate if God created us not to, dumbasses. Also, are you people supposed to be kidding? Because if you are, then it's a very, very, very good joke.
                    I consider myself to be somewhat of an expert on this subject. No one is saying that it is wrong to lactate or that mother's milk is bad. In fact, it's a viable human resource that can be sold!

The proper Christian thing for a woman to do is buy an electric Medela pump to disgorge her breasts privately. Then she can decant her milk into a bottle and politely feed her baby anywhere.

Don't you see? It's the breast suckling that causes the paedophilia, not the milk itself.
                    Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberta View Post
                      I consider myself to be somewhat of an expert on this subject. No one is saying that it is wrong to lactate or that mother's milk is bad. In fact, it's a viable human resource that can be sold!

The proper Christian thing for a woman to do is buy an electric Medela pump to disgorge her breasts privately. Then she can decant her milk into a bottle and politely feed her baby anywhere.

Don't you see? It's the breast suckling that causes the paedophilia, not the milk itself.
                      I can just see Mary plugging in the breast pump to suck out a bottle of milk for Baby Jesus now......

And if it was a bit cold she stuck it in the microwave!!

Comment

This was explained before. The baby Jesus was fed manna by Angels of God.

Check out the other breastfeeding threads before posting an inane comment like this!
                        Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Since nobody else will share the truth, here it is:

Many women who breastfeed have the experience of feeling aroused, and even having an orgasm, while breastfeeding. And the experience is far from rare.

In a 2000 study of breastfeeding women, 40.5% of the participants reported feeling sexually aroused at some point during infant suckling. 16.7% reported being aroused frequently during breastfeeding.

Reference:
                          Avery, M.D., Duckett, L., Frantzich, C.R. “The Experience of Sexuality During Breastfeeding Among Primiparous Women.” Journal of Midwifery and Women’s Health Vol. 45(3), 2000: 227-236.
                          Created: July 30, 2006

Perhaps now you understand why breastfeeding is a Gateway Sin.
                          Come climb my mountains.

Comment

I think breast feeding is mostly for hippies. And of course, hippies are over-sexed, drug addicts who vote democrat. How can the mother not be accused of pedophilia? Anyway, Wal-Mart has perfectly good food for babies in convenient disposable plastic containers for those of you who aren't pedophiles and exhibitionists.
                            Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

I shudder to think about the drugs and disease these hippie mothers pass on to their children through their milk. Anything that doesn't kill you can only make you stronger, I suppose.
                              Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                              in 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X