X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats your menstra hut like

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
    =Lisa H;581402]This is starting to up set me!

All right thats enough! You damn females have nothing better to do than bitch about the menstra mansion of a fine lady. Phebe is a True Christian Woman and my WIFE!
    Galatians 5:26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
    Go back to your man cave and get out of these girly threads. When we talk about female plumbing we are not referring to the spa bath in the menstra shack.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

Here's what my ma's menstra-hut looks like, and since I live with my parents still I use it too during my unclean time. It's not as nice as some of the others here (my goodness, what a good husband and provider you are mister James) but it gets the job done

Girls for God

Ephesians 5:22

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
        Yea OK, I wonder what happened to the 10 minutes of missing video surveillance?
        It's because you had Mexicans install the wiring.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
          Impossible! There can be no doubt that she is a fine True Christian™ lady. I agree her hut is a bit over the top, but that is just James. I am still busy unwrapping the last birthday present I got from him.
          Cranky, it should have been, "There is no doubt she is a True Christian woman".
          Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
          Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
          Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
          Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
          Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
          Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie1 View Post
            Here's what my ma's menstra-hut looks like, and since I live with my parents still I use it too during my unclean time.

What a quaint little menstra hut Annie. Sure nicer than my transportable shed. I assume all these ones with windows have heavy drapes so that no one can see in during your unclean time. Mine didn't have windows - just a skylight.
            14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

Re: What's your menstra hut like

This was my mother and father's toilet facility. Father on top as was his right.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	2story.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	1911171
              sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
              Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
              Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
              Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Charli View Post
                What a quaint little menstra hut Annie. Sure nicer than my transportable shed. I assume all these ones with windows have heavy drapes so that no one can see in during your unclean time. Mine didn't have windows - just a skylight.
                At the moment yes they are very heavy blackout curtains. My daddy is thinking of installing one way glass in the windows though so we can actually look out of them. What's the point of windows if you're not going to use them right?
                Girls for God

Ephesians 5:22

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie1 View Post
                  At the moment yes they are very heavy blackout curtains. My daddy is thinking of installing one way glass in the windows though so we can actually look out of them. What's the point of windows if you're not going to use them right?
                  Be careful with one way glass when you have a light on in the shack. You must pull the curtains BEFORE you turn the light on or folk can see through the window.

Comment

When my parents were on a mission in Kenya, the natives built her a menstra hut.

The natives called her Grand Mother, as in great mother.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
                    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Well, my menstra hut is nothing like any of yours. My husband likes to get rid of the filth every time I'm done with the unclean time, so he provided me with an 'easy to put up-tent' so I can take care of it myself whenever the time comes.

I've got a warm sleepingbag for the really cold seasons and a blanket for the warm. Right next to the tent is a water tap, a bucket and a showel which is only to be used by me. In the farthest back of our garden, he's given me a small piece of land (10x10 feet) to do my private business during that time. On the piece of land is also a little chest to put my belongings when the unclean time is over.
                      It's not much, but it does the trick. As long as The Lord's happy and he's happy, then I'm happy.
                      "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8

Comment

None of the women in my family never had a menstra hut or anything before. I wasn't even aware that people still did that in this day and age.

I have so much to learn!

Comment

Originally posted by Lydia View Post
                          None of the women in my family never had a menstra hut or anything before. I wasn't even aware that people still did that in this day and age.

I have so much to learn!
                          Where do you go during "that" week?
                          Drama queen

Comment

Seems that all you females are pampered, my wife was given an air mattress and a sheet of plastic to keep the rain and flies off!

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                              Where do you go during "that" week?
                              I was raised by an unsaved family who believes that "that time of the month" isn't a big deal, so I don't go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydia View Post
                                I was raised by an unsaved family who believes that "that time of the month" isn't a big deal, so I don't go anywhere.
                                That is just plain wrong!

Comment

Working...
                                X