Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page is it all about the money?
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

DebbieDufus is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default is it all about the money? - 05-19-2008, 01:21 PM

ive read a few post and read many times about donate button and then about 2 minutes ago i just read the get a FREE PS3 but yet your telling the kids to get one of their daddys checks or credit cards out. more or less promoting stealing and call Jesus (your website) and give him the routing number and other info on the check. hows it FREE?
i doubt if any child in their right mind anyways would find their way here but as a mother that really upset me. i dont want anything FREE this isnt the reason for this post. i make enough money to buy my children what they need in life. what we dont need in life is a bunch of so called religious fruitcakes that sit online and dog out others like you people do. and im sure this post will either be deleted or dogged so bad by you members but its all good i can take it! but let us all remember if i hit the donate button on the main page or wherever its at my sins and this posting will be forgiven. so tell me hows FREE promote stealing and lieing to you?