X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Now this girl gets it. Learn to speak Americanish!

Originally posted by Lamarr View Post
    I am sorry for the image size, the computer I was using was not capable of resizing it. To respond "How do I explain gravity" I explain it by simple physics, everything has a gravitational pull but it is dictated by the mass of the object. Why you may ask?, Because this is what happens to space and light its self around object with large mass. It has been studied and proven many times. Scientists at CERN, Nasa as well as the NSAU use these calculations to launch spacecraft into space.

As for how the image proves the earth is round, you're right it doesn't. However that image came from the ISS (international space station). Many people have been up there in LEO (low earth orbit) I will just name a few recent people who have gone: Chris Hadfield (Canadian) Alex Gerst (German) Andrew Thomas (American). If you ask anyone of them what the earth's shape is they will say round.

It seems to me that you are trying to prove your bizarre theory by repeating your theory. That doesn't even make sense in California. There are billions of people on Earth and you name three who subscribe to your lunatic claims and expect us to buy it? We already know you are a communist and anyone who believes in that nonsense is probably crazy. In your case, it is clear that you are definitely crazy and don't get the idea we are impressed with your space rocket technical jargon.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Many people believe the earth is round. In a NSF (National Science foundation) poll 59% said the earth was round.Cites
      Nasa

Comment

I am starting to believe you people are just trolls tying to get a rise out of people. It is apparent on the TF2 thread that baseballmom67 was not actually serious about her claim. On top of that you make wild accusations and random claims. Or maybe that is just being religious?

Comment

I am starting to believe you people are just trolls tying to get a rise out of people. It is apparent on the TF2 thread that baseballmom67 was not actually serious about her claim. On top of that you make wild accusations and random claims. Or maybe that is just being religious?
          Hi comrade Lamarr! I am glad to find you here. I am also a communist atheist, though I am one that can actually read the rules of a forum.

Before engaging in any more conversation with you, I would like to know which kind of communist you are. You know, to see if I can open the doors of my house to you or I have to hunt you down and kill you for being a treator.
          Acts 2:44-45
          44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
          45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Comment

Many people believe the earth is round. In a NSF (National Science foundation) poll 59% said the earth was round.Cites
            Nasa

So what? Are we supposed to be surprised that only 41% of the population knows the Earth is flat? We are living in the age of stupidity, Lamarr. At least 25% of Americans believe there are space men flying to the Moon and about to shoot off to Mars. I doubt that 50% of the population can write a complete sentence; at least that is the evidence we here are presented with on a daily basis. Don't come here and try to educate us about fairy tales. We are on to your sly tricks.
            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Wow, you people created a fake account to talk to me.... Very interesting if you wanted to know what type of communist I am you could have just asked. I am a Anarcho-Communist

Comment

Wow, you people created a fake account to talk to me.... Very interesting if you wanted to know what type of communist I am you could have just asked. I am a Anarcho-Communist
                I'm so sad to hear that. Anarcho-Communists are not communists. We have defeated you in Krondstadt, and it was so easy because you can't obey a rule, let alone to follow any military commands.

Oh, and about the "fake" account, I can tell you that I have been involved in left revolutionary parties way before you were born, whenever you were born. For all I know, you are a fake, as all anarchist are.

Who said "What has anarchism, at one time dominant in the Romance countries, contributed in recent European history? Subordination of the working class to bourgeois politics in the guise of negation of politics."

Hint: he was a true revolutionary.
                45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Comment

I'm guessing that you mean you plan to bypass the big, all powerful government and go directly to no government and everyone part of a friendly, co-operative paradise.

It's no surprise that your pinko brother doesn't like you. You commies are as bad as the Spanish Inquisition when it comes to killing each other.

Comment

My friends and I are having a great time laughing at your responses. To answer your question Red Army it was Lenin. And I guess all I have to say before I most likely get banned, Hail Havoc!

Comment

I am guessing you are the bad type of communist, Red Army. The one almost killed off Russia.
                      The one who hides behind the illusion of a "Communist" community and on the inside is really a dictator who will become irrelevant to any other REAL communist government.
                      Your ideas are not acceptable and must be exterminated.
                      ...One day...

Comment

I am guessing you are the bad type of communist, Red Army. The one almost killed off Russia.
                        The one who hides behind the illusion of a "Communist" community and on the inside is really a dictator who will become irrelevant to any other REAL communist government.
                        Your ideas are not acceptable and must be exterminated.
                        ...One day...
                        I'm the only type of communist that there is, comrade Lamarr. I'm listening loud to the anthem of the IV International as I type this, and tears are falling while I remember the old days in Turkey, France, Norway and Mexico, when people like you were pursuing us.

You are nothing but a Stalin puppet, as all anarcho-communists!

You can kill the body, my friend, but the ideas are still alive!

Comment

Of all the trolls here you are the biggest.You talk about stuff you werent even alive for and claim that you "remember"
                          So I suggest so stop spreading your insulting portray of communism
                          and let the real communist talk.

Comment

To both Lamarr and Red Army;

Kindly take your little love fest outside our public forum. We are here to glorify God Almighty by discussing His Word. That is our purpose.

Your back and forth exchange does nothing to further our purpose and there is no reason that we should be hosting it.

Inhospitably Yours,
                            Handmaiden
                            His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

There is nothing better than having a communist rant on a public forum.Where else would we go.
                              It would be very un-communist to not have it public

Comment

There is nothing better than having a communist rant on a public forum.Where else would we go.
                                It would be very un-communist to not have it public
                                But this is not an open forum. Please read the rules of the forum, post an introduction in the intro forum and start praising the Lord. That is why we are here, not to hear your homo-erotic conversation with the other commie.
                                1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Working...
                                X