Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page The Holy Bible is Very Clear: True Christians™ Don't Do KETO
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#1)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default The Holy Bible is Very Clear: True Christians™ Don't Do KETO - 12-13-2018, 12:30 AM

KETO is a new diet fad. Short for Ketosis or Ketogenesis, the diet claims that one must "eat fat to lose fat." Now, ignoring for the time being just how silly it is to suggest homeopathy works for diets, let's look at what the Holy Bible says about fat:
All the fat is the LORD's
Leviticus 3:16
I think it's sufficient to say this means the FAT is the best part of any cut, and no one deserves the best but the BEST.

But what a gracious LORD! He generously offers this same delicacy to those who Fear and Obey Him (Ecclesiastes 12:13)!
And take your father and your households, and come unto me:and I will give you the good of the land of Egypt, and ye shall eat the fat of the land
Genesis 45:18
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared:
for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
Nehemiah 8:10
Fat is synonymous with strength and power and glory.
The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness
Isaiah 34:6
And it is a gift True Christians™ graciously accept.
And ye shall eat fat till ye be full
Ezekiel 39:19
It is a public affirmation of righteousness.
The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing:
but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.
Proverbs 13:4

He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife:
but he that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat.
Proverbs 28:25

The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree ... they shall be fat.
Psalm 92:12-14

The righteous eateth to the satisfying of his soul:
but the belly of the wicked shall want.
Proverbs 13:25
Let's see what God's Blessings looks like in the world today!

Reverend Jerry Falwell, blessed by God to be one of the original Televangelists as well as very rotund.

Reverend John Hagee, one of Jesus' favorite preachers, not afraid of showing off his fat face.

Defender of the faith and of Christmas, President Trump show the Blessed Junk of his Trunk!

Vice President and Mother Pence compare their big bellies of righteousness to the hungry bellies of the heathen.

This preacher has Jesus in his heart, as well as comfy pillows of cholesterol for the LORD to rest His Sweet Head for sure!

Girth above, Christian conviction below

Map of the United States which shows the Truest Christians™ are the fattest.

Author of article, God Loves My Fat Body As It Is

YES HE DOES!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: The Holy Bible is Very Clear: True Christians™ Don't Do KETO - 12-13-2018, 08:21 PM

Oh, dear.It seems that I have some work to do. I've always been more on the skinny side, but I didn't realize until now that it was because of my previous life as a Heathenous Atheist. I now believe that I should take the proper steps moving forward to let myself go some more. I will also make sure that my lovely wife and children are being fed properly to attain godly levels of fat.

NOTE: Despite similarities in likeness and name, I am NOT famous Evangelist speaker Jack Redmond. That is a DIFFERENT Jack Redmond.
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Touched by Jesus Pro-Life Long service medal, 3rd class Parking Lot Tither

Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Unfalsifiable is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Holy Bible is Very Clear: True Christians™ Don't Do KETO - 12-16-2018, 08:54 PM

Thanks for this post!